Casa Di Luce

Reviews for Casa Di Luce

Joe
Joe

Oleg knows best!

Lights -- they can either ruin or enhance your interior design. If you are looking for something stunning and out of ordinary, Casa di Luce is your place to visit. If you want the most competitive price in town, Oleg can help you achieve that.

We have purchased a handful of light fixtures from his store over the past 6 months for our condo renovation, and we are in love with every single one of them.

Now the only concern is... our guests won't pay attention to anything else in our home.

Thank you, Joe. When we read such beautiful reviews about our service, we feel that we really help people in their needs in making their interiors unique,interesting, and appealing.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Unique lighting.

Looking for a unique fixture to go over my new kitchen island, Casa Di Luce had just what I was looking for. Great to deal with too. I highly recommend them.

Thank you, Sharon, for a great review. We are always looking for the best solutions for our customers' interiors.

Condominium renovation

I have been working with Casa di luce for the past 3 years. As an interior designer, i can say that its the est lighting store in Toronto. They have 70% of European product, which you cant find anywhere else. For my last project, i order concrete pendant light for the kitchen island and dining area from Seed design and integrated LED stripes for the master bedroom walls. Thank you Casa di luce we will be happy to come back for a new orders with new clients.

Thank you for your review! We have a very unique variety of product, that can always make your interior outstanding!

Ed in Manotick
Ed in Manotick

Schonbek Chandelier

We visited Casa Di Luce's showroom on Tycos Drive in late October to look at purchasing a Schonbek chandelier for our dining room. We were helped through the process by Lidia, who gave us great advice regarding the appropriate size of lighting for the room and explained the various options available in terms of styles, crystals, finishes, etc. After a couple of weeks we settled on a Sonatina model. Lidia made the ordering process simple, as we were able to complete the order by email and phone which saved another visit to the showroom. We picked it up in early January and had it installed a week ago. It looks great and is now the highlight of the main floor of our house. We were very happy with all aspects of doing business with Casa di Luce.....shopping, advice, ordering, etc. We will be repeat customers and will recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you, Ed. These kind of reveiews help us to understand how well we do our job.

Ekaterina in Oshawa
Ekaterina in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Product

This store has great selection but what really impressed me is the customer service. Oleg showed me a totally different way of looking at lighting fixtures. He helped me choose the style, size and something that was in my price point. I would definitely recommend this store.

Thank you Ekaterina. We are happy you like the fixtures that were suggested to you by our showroom. Enjoy great design!

Kosta from Thornhill
Kosta from Thornhill

This time basement

Casa Di Luce has been my source for lighting and recently furniture for over a decade... I have never been steered wrong by the quality, price, latest product lines and customer service that has always exceeded our expectations. Thanks again again for all your hard work.

Thank you, Kosta, for being such a devoted customer of our showroom. We are more then happy to help you in all your needs.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

New house staging

We were to get rental furniture to stage a newly built house. We ended up buying a lot of furniture and lighting from Casa Di Luce. For about the same price to stage for 3 months, I got furniture which look several classes better than rental. Casa Di Luce has an outstanding collection of designer lights with very reasonable price. I even got my Italian furniture from them. Oleg is the best. He gives good advice and helps you get the best price. He treats you more like a friend than his customer.

Thank you for your kind words. We are always here for all your needs.

Marius
Marius

Light fixtures for hallway, living and bedroom

Amazing selection of traditional and modern lights and furniture combined with expert advise from staff makes Casa Di Luce one of the best stores in GTA and my favorite destination for exquisite lighting fixtures. Ordered several handmade Murano glass Italian light fixtures for hallway, living and bedroom and special light bulbs - very happy with the result.

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for new and original lighting to satisfy all our customers needs

yola in Toronto
yola in Toronto

all interior lighting

Totally pleased with promptness and professionalism of Casa di Luce staff.
They helped us to coordinate all light fixtures with our main interior design concept and offered various options to choose from. There is a good collection of product in the store and huge opportunities to order from catalogues. The pricing is reasonable compare to other companies dealing with high end lighting brands.
I can definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to satisfy the needs of our customers

Gala
Gala
6 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

House lighting replacement

I bought several light fixtures for my new house from Casa Di Luce on Tycos Drive. I had a problem with one of the fixture. Oleg helped me resolve the problem without any hesitation. Not only did they replace the fixture I’ve chosen, he also had an electrician come to my house at no cost to me to remove and replace with new fixture; now that is real "service". Would like to express my gratitude to Oleg for such an excellent service provided to me. For life, Casa Di Luce lighting is my choice of lighting store and highly recommend not only for unique service but also there is an exquisite selection of light fixtures. Thank you, for all your help!

Thank you for your review, it is a pleasure to read such goods words about our service

More about Casa Di Luce

Toronto based showroom with unique selection of modern and contemporary lighting and furniture from famous European and American brands.