Jml Electric

Reviews for Jml Electric

Greg in Oakville
Greg in Oakville

installed outside light

I have used JML twice now and each time they have provided courteous and professional service. They confirm the appointment and arrive right on time, I had a motion light installed which needed hard wiring to the fuse panel, was all completed within the time frame and looks neat and tidy, very happy, thanks JML

Thank you for your positive review, we look forward to hearing from you again

Roshan in Burlington
Roshan in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Pot lights installation

I was very happy with the technician who came to install pot lights. He explained to us what's possible and looks good. It was not easy to do the job once we started with the roof structure...but we are Extremely satisfied with the job.

We installed the Lutron smart controller.. and i can turn on / off the lights from anywhere in the world also can add up to 75 devices into this smart controller. recommend anyone to hire JML! Thanks you so much.

Hello Roshan

Thank you for the review it was a pleasure to work with you

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Car charger installation

Very knowledgeable technician and excellent service in no time.

Called for installation and within few hours confirmed the appointment within next few days.

Thank you !

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Underground electric car charger

This installation, a condominium electric car charger, is 2 floors underground, on my parking spot.
JML navigated the stringent rules set up by the board, and was successful in a timely manner.
This was a new installation of a future 20 car infrastructure for electric cars.
My car is the first able to charge with building upgrade.
I’m very pleased that my condo approved JML as our contractor, they are professional, courteous, and followed our 9-5 noise rules.
I have only good things to say about the whole experience, and can recommend them with confidence.

Thank you for your business, keep well

Private User reviews Milton, ON

EV charger

I called JML electric to install an EV charger at my house. I received a quote the same day and had the charger installed the next. The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with the service I received. I highly recommend this company.

Elka in Oakville
Elka in Oakville

Kitchen, laundry, closet, bathroom

I just want to thank you all for superbly excellent attention. As an older person with no living family, I am increasingly dependent on the honesty and care of others.
I cannot overstate the outstanding work you have provided in dealing with my laundry room, kitchen, bathroom and closet.
Materials and workmanship were of the highest order. Cannot thank you enough.
I recommend JML electric without reservation and would talk with anyone who is considering using this company.

Thank you for your business and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hot tub installation, panel upgrade

Joe came in and saved the day!! I had to part ways with previous electrician, Joe arrived and provided an immediate solution. He monitored the work and made sure I was happy.
Brandon is awesome!

aaddkm in Oakville
aaddkm in Oakville
0 reviews London, ON

HOT TUB INSTALL ASSISTANCE

Absolutely amazing service.
Joe has went out of his way to provide us with assistance. Very professional and organized. Joe's prompt actions in locating and delivering electrical parts we needed is greatly appreciated!!

Enjoy your Hot Tub

dalton.baretto in Oakville
dalton.baretto in Oakville

A pleasant experience and quality work

Joe and his team are a real pleasure to work with. They clearly know what they are doing, and are very organized and un-intrusive. I look forward to working with JML Electric more in the future, and would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

Joe and team

More about Jml Electric

Proudly serving Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington, and the Toronto area since 1997, JML ELECTRIC aims to deliver high-quality electrical services.

We are able to handle any small or large projects JML has a fleet of service vans on the road for next day service if you are completing a small project in your home a new hot tub, electric vehicle charging station, new lighting or renovation , we have got you covered!

Our focus is to offer excellent installation services while meeting deadlines and staying within budget. JML ELECTRIC is currently working towards offering a green alternative to installations by taking advantage of available grants for our commercial clients or home automation for residential clients. Contact us!