Carpet Warehouse

Reviews for Carpet Warehouse

K Miller in Oakville
K Miller in Oakville

Carpet purchase and install

I am very happy with the purchase and installation of the carpets in both bedrooms. Chris and his team were able to accommodate my schedule and did a terrific helping me choose the right carpet. I look forward to finishing the project shortly.

Sandra J in Oakville
Sandra J in Oakville

Fix carpet

Installed carpet with these people in 2014. Was great experience then. Fantastic experience now!
This year my new puppy chewed bottom step carpet and a then a 6'5" hole in my carpet at the office threshold door.

I dealt with Cheryl. She was great and followed up consistantly to let me know we were on track with timing. I was unable to finish the job for a few months and when I was ready I found Cheryl was no longer with the company. Chris took over and frankly it was seamless, like he had been my representative the whole time. He also was quite diligent at the follow up (getting a hold of me was not easy), friendly, professional and easy to work with.

Nabil was the installer that came and I cannot say enough about the care, professionalism and expertise he gave. I have a patterned rug and Nabil took great care to ensure the hole was patched not only with the pattern lined up but, thought to use the carpet from the original chewed stair carpet to match the wear on the carpet the best way possible. I didn't even think of that!

Because of Nabil's attention to detail and expertise unless you are looking for it, you cannot obviously see the patch work that had to be done in the office threshold.

The pricing was great as well - as other reviewers have written.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and specifically Chris and Nabil to anyone!

macstudenthouses
macstudenthouses

Replace Carpet on Stairs

20 July 2017

CARPET WAREHOUSE --- Oakville & Its Owner Dominic Tonelli:

TRULY OUTSTANDING --- Customer Service + Product Choices + Installation Service + Highly Competitive Prices + COURTESY & RESPONSIVENESS.

June 2017 --- We had all the house flooring & curved O'Hara Stairs x 2 ---replaced in our home --- and --- Dominic Tonelli & Carpet Warehouse were recommended by our Painting Contractor...

Dominic --- made 2 visits to our home with options for Stair Carpeting on our O'Hara Staircases x 2 --- which required not only superior quality carpets but also required specialised installation...

We settled on the best quality New Zealand Merino Wool Carpet for our Stairs AND got excellent pricing for the value we received.

Dominic's son Chris --- helped in various logistical matters to smooth the process from: purchase + customization of various other carpets & components we decided to purchase + installation + final payment.

Dominic's Installation Team --- Scott (Leader) & Quinn --- came on site 2 weeks prior to install date --- to recon the work required --- they took pictures and explained to us the nature of stair carpet installation + time required = ~3 full days... We were very surprised at this time requirement.

We were soon to find out === EXCELLENCE in OPERATION...

Prior to Installation Start --- Dominic called us to confirm schedules + installation procedure + and our satisfaction w the Installer's visit.

Scott & Installation Team: Scott PERSONALLY DID THE INSTALL WORK --- he checked & rechecked measurements at least 3 times...

INSTALLATION went in 3 phases on 3 Consecutive days ===>

1) DAY 1: Template EACH STAIR TREAD (of 26 Treads) with exact measurements for EACH stair tread's curvature + draw a scale template diagram on paper of EACH STAIR Tread --- for use --- to cut the custom underpad & CARPET.

Each template (26) --- was labelled & numbered for each of the 26 Stairs onb 2 Stairways !!!

2) DAY 2: Cut EACH Stair Tread Carpet Segment to Match Its Template AND ALSO CUT Its Custom Tread Underpad Individually & ALSO GET Carpet Edges Professionally Bound --- so that --- the wool would NOT come apart.

3) DAY 3: Install each stair tread carpet AND clean the mess of carpet particulate debris + do a joint inspection of the work completed.

BTW --- Installation was extremely meticulous --- being that --- each carpet segment had to be fitted & wrapped around each stair tread over a custom underpad pre fitted on the tread AND THEN the 26 custom carpet segments were installed in a tedious & meticulous manner ===> STAPLED DOWN so that NO STAPLES WERE VISIBLE !!!

IT WAS TRULY OUTSTANDING RESULT...

Scott & His assistant Quinn --- were thoroughly professional + DETAIL ORIENTED + polite + CLEAN...

It was indeed a pleasure to pay Dominic for the services received...

You Get What You Pay For: EXCELLENCE !!!

Thank You --- Dominic + Chris + Scott (Installation Team Leader)...

We Unconditionally Recommend Dominic & CARPET WAREHOUSE ---for all Your Carpet Needs... They Delivered EXCELLENCE for our Home.

Sam & Triya,
Mississauga...

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Lower Hall and Staircase

After an initial experience with Carpet Warehouse making a custom mat for our front door, I decided to use them again to recarpet our lower hall and staircase. Michael was most helpful in choosing a carpet and Dominic arranged for delivery and installation. We were very pleased with the work of the installer. His workmanship and professionalism were excellent and his manner was courteous and efficient.

Mat B in Oakville
Mat B in Oakville

Carpet Install

I had new carpet installed 2 weeks ago. Great customer service from the sales team to the install crew. Large selection and good advice. I would recommend carpet warehouse to friends and family.

Jen.snyder2 in Oakville
Jen.snyder2 in Oakville

Area rug, basement carpet and stair runner

We have used carpet warehouse a few times in the last year and had a great experience each time. We dealt with Michael who was extremely patient with us as our home renovation delays kept pushing the carpet instal date. Customer service was amazing and they even bound some of the excess carpet into small mats for the front door at a very good price. They have a great selection of carpets and every sales person was lovely to deal with. I would recommend them 100% and will use them again. Thanks!

Sarah H in Oakville
Sarah H in Oakville

CARPET

We had ordered carpet to be installed April 2016 in 2 different places in our home: the upstairs level, and also a room in an apartment in the house. The first installation was to be done in the apartment. The day of installation Carpet Warehouse was unable to provide the carpet that we had ordered. This had a domino effect on other projects and felt we had no choice to accept whatever they offered. The carpet that was installed was so badly crushed that it looked like the carpet was discolored.

Carpet Warehouse took from April until the end of August to partially correct the matter. I had to take off 3 full days of work to meet the many people Dominic had sent to figure out how to fix it. At the end of August it was professionally steam cleaned. This did not fully correct the problem, but we accepted it as good enough, as long as we received compensation for a).what had happened, b). that the carpet had been damaged and c). that it wasn't what we had originally ordered.

After 14 months of trying to work out a solution, along with Dominic threatening to take us to court for not wanting to pay full price for damaged goods, finally, June 12 2017 he gave a discount for the apartment carpet of $143.

In addition to that problem, we had originally ordered a carpet runner for the stairs upstairs. 1 week before installation we canceled the order for the runner. Dominic insisted we have to pay full price for it anyways. On May 2, 2017 he adjusted our invoice to reflect a credit for the labour of the installation, and the same day he sent an email stating he was also giving a credit for the stair runner.

The same day that resolution was made for the apartment carpet, (June 12, 2017) we sent by registered mail a cheque for the remaining balance owed, reflecting the discounts for goods and services not received that Dominic gave us, as per his email and invoice. As soon as Dominic received the cheque he immediately emailed rescinding his credit for the stair runner and demanding that he come to our house to drop off the stair runner and pick up a cheque for it.

He has since been harassing us and threatening us. In the winter of 2016 we had also gotten a quote for doing our basement. As our basement was under major renovation it could not be properly measured at the time, he did not have our permission he put that quote on an invoice, as we had not agreed to it. We had simple gotten a quote. Over the course of time we made it clear that he had lost any business for the basement, and we would not be going forward with giving him that business. Now he is charging us a restocking fee of $819.25 for the quote for the basement.

Bedroom wall to wall carpet installation

It was a pleasure working with Dominic - professional, dependable, prices were reasonable and when he came to measure 3 bedrooms for carpet install, he made some excellent suggestions. The home was built in the early 60's and needed new flooring, so decided on carpet. The colour selected was perfect, it's good quality and am very happy with purchase! The installers were on time and were even able to install new baseboard on short notice. What a transformation to these bedrooms. I would definitely recommend purchasing carpet from this company. Thank you for such a positive experience. Judy (Etobicoke)

L Hachey from Oakville
L Hachey from Oakville

carpet installation

Dominic and his staff at the Carpet Warehouse wherever knowledgable and professional. They gave me various options to fit my budget. The installation went exactly as planned, on time and clean.

Bob Savelson
Bob Savelson

carpet replacement

Domenic and his team recommended a good product and did a very professional installation in my home. I recommended him to my son who also had carpet installed. Two happy customers!

Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Oakville?