Bryan's Fuel

Reviews for Bryan's Fuel

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I bought a house where Bryan's has installed a 20k Geothermal Unit, according to them, top of the line. The unit keeps breaking down in the winter at -20 Celsius and in the summer at +40 Celsius. Bryan's has done the heat loss calculation and designed the whole heating/cooling system. The "top of the line" unit does not keep up with any of the temperature changes, be it winter or summer, that's when it is working, because most times doesn't even work.
In less than a year, I have made 5 service calls to have no heat/no AC issues addressed. My AC broke down last night and they service people are telling me I have to wait for 5 days before having it serviced. And that is in +40 heat in the house and with a small child in it. On top of that, the service managers are rude and unhelpful, basically you have to wait or go pound sand until the cows come home because they just don't care.
MY STRONG ADVICE IS DO NOT BUY FROM BRYAN"S

feel like i just got gouged

Been using Bryans Fuels for a few years now and have loved dealing with them - great friendly service. So much so that I was a staunch advocate for them in my local area and got other neighbours onto the service. This past month, I had a new delivery and was hit with a 30% increase (over a 2 month period). Residential Propane has't increased in price that much in 2 months, and even offsetting for carbon tax ($20 per fill) I feel like I just got utterly gouged. Now actively looking at other suppliers!

Cassidy694 in Guelph
Cassidy694 in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

The WORST fuel company

This company has double charged me and over charged me more than once. If you give them your credit card number they will put whatever charge they want on it and not what you ordered. NEVER use this company.

fere in Orangeville
fere in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

waterfurnace

This was my first experience with Bryan' fuel. I will recommend them with out hesitation. They are friendly, professional, an over all great. They answered all of our questions and concerns, and some of those questions weren't even related to the job at hand. Thank you for being kind and treating us well.

L.RAY from Richmond Hill
L.RAY from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Furnace Maintenance/Repair

I have been using Bryan's Fuel for approximately 5 years now. This is in connection with a small residential/commercial property. They have not only serviced the bldg in regular maintenance, they have also installed significant parts of the heating system (ie a secondary furnace) and are now set to repair part of the radiator system. I am very pleased with the service provided -- value for money. They are available 24/7 in case of emergencies. Thank you, Bryan's Fuel.

DELIA VASTAG in Shelburne
DELIA VASTAG in Shelburne
3 reviews SHELBURNE, ON

NEW HEATING SYSTEM

VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE , PRICING ,INSTALATION, KINDNESS OF THE COMPANY EMPLOYEE AND QUALITY WORKMANSHIP .
PROMPT DELIVERY OF THE PROPANE .
THE KITCHEN INFLOOR HEATING WAS THE BEST SUGESTION WE GOT FROM ROY BRIAN THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY.

Clarence in Caledon village
Clarence in Caledon village
2 reviews Caledon Village, ON

new gas water heater installed

I contracted Bryan's Fuels to install a new water heater (to replace an overpriced rental). They showed up on time, with the right product, and had it installed in about three hours. The installers cleaned up as they left and moved the rental unit to the garage as I requested. I few days later I noticed a problem with the installation and I called the company to complain. They sent an experienced installer immediatly and the problems were resolved the same day. The second installer completly checked the work of the first team, and left me with confidence that the water heater will work properly and safely.
Mistakes happen, and when they do. this company takes it seriously. They apologised for the errors made and then made it right. I would use the services of Bryan's Fuels again without hesitation.

More about Bryan's Fuel

Bryan’s Fuel is a modern and diverse privately owned company that delivers high quality heating and cooling solutions for residential home owners in the Orangeville and surrounding areas. Bryan’s Fuel can design, install, and service forced air and hot water heating systems that operate on propane, furnace oil, natural gas ...