Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

Water Meter Plumbing

Brothers Plumbing did some work in relation to the new Water Meter system and their work was top notch and they were really friendly. Would use them again for plumbing issues!

Rob Yarmo in North york
Rob Yarmo in North york
1 review North York, ON

drain repair and excavation

This is not the first job that they have done for us. They are thorough, professional, efficient and very good communicators. I rarely say this about service providers...they were a pleasure to deal with.

John Dyk in Etobicoke
John Dyk in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Sewer Backup

Brothers responded promptly to our emergency call, the y were at our house within an hour.the immediate problem was resolved then and there.
The source of our problem was discovered through the use of a camera and a long term solution was arrived by digging up our driveway and replacing a section of the sewer pipe.

T.C.
T.C.

New boiler

Our boiler broke on the coldest day of the year. We had service within a few hours and were set up with electric heaters so our pipes didn't burst. Our house is over 100 years old and we thought the boiler was new when we bought the house. Unfortunately it was about 27 years old and impossible to repair. Hating to have to purchase in a panic we were walked through the process and were advised to get a mid efficiency model. Having done research since we might have been able to get it cheaper but I am happy with the attention to service and knowledge we received.

Bustnbronco in East york
Bustnbronco in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

leaky basement

I would highly recommend Brothers Plumbing for homeowners with any plumbing or waterproofing service or instalation! I thought my main drain was the cause of my wet basement but with the expertise staff at Brothers Plumbing, I know otherwise. The woman who answered the phone at Brothers Plumbing was very professional and polite. She answered all my questions and got the job rolling while working around my schedule as I work late afternoons. This company went above and beyond most plumbing companies expectations. They are fast, friendly, reliable and most important "REASONABLE PRICING"!! I am very pleased with the workmanship and best of all, they stand behind thier work. I don't normaly write reviews but I feel others should know about this company offering quality work at affordable rates. I will definitely be calling the experts at Brothers Plumbing for any plumbing needs I have in the future !
Bustnbronco in East York
***** Five Star Service*****

tsotnikow in Toronto
tsotnikow in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Plumbing

I needed some minor plumbing done. Plumber didn't try to upsell me or use "scare tactics" to try and convince me it was a difficult, ie: expensive job. Not cheap, for a 20-minute job, but reasonable and trustworthy. Job was done well.

Marcia McClung in Toronto
Marcia McClung in Toronto

Flushing of the clogged drains

I live in an old house with many plumbing problems. Brothers Plumbing provides outstanding professional service, on time and on budget. I HIGHLY recommend them. The latest job they did was flusing out of my clogged drains, but other jobs they have done include installation of new pipes, inside and outside. Their plumbers explain the job and work quickly and effeciently.

Geeta in Toronto
Geeta in Toronto

Kitchen & bathroom reno

We are in the midst of a massive renovation of our downtown condo, having gutted the entire kitchen, bathroom etc. John, the master plumber at Brothers Plumbing is an expert, thorough and meticulous - in short, outstanding. You will be glad you hired him and thank your lucky stars you did.

ron walters in Toronto
ron walters in Toronto

repair seal on bathtub overflow

I used Brothers 4 years ago and was happy wiht the work but the price was ridiculous this time> 400$ for 1 hours work and not that difficult to do. The guy was pleasant to deal with and fixed the problem but seemed more interested in selling me the membership they now have. I called the office twice to discuss the bill but no one will call me back. I would never use them again

More about Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing- Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust

Since 1963, Brothers Plumbing has been a reliable one-stop source for a complete range of services to both residential and commercial customers.

Nothing beats experience. With great rates and a consistent record of performance for over 40 years, you can trust our plumbing contractors in Toronto to do the job right. We use the latest technology and the best fixtures and equipment, ensuring that whatever repairs and replacements we do will stand the test of time.

When plumbing and heating emergencies occur, we are always available through our 7-7-7 Service. This means that we are always reachable from 7 to 7, 7 days a week. Even better, plan ahead. We can evaluate the current state of your home’s systems from inside the house all the way out to your property line. We can help ensure that emergencies don’t happen. And we can make sure that your remodeling and renovations go smoothly from start to finish. If you have a major emergency like a burst pipe we have a 24-hour emergency service as well.
Services

We do more than just plumbing. We also have contractors specializing in Drainage, Hot Water Heating Systems, Waterproofing, and Kitchen and Bath Remodeling for both homes and businesses.

Our 30 fully equipped trucks are on the job all over Toronto and are in constant radio communication with the office dispatch. Help is never far away as we are probably already working somewhere in your neighbourhood.