Brick

P in Fairview
P in Fairview
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

new appliances

In June I selected & paid for 3 major kitchen appliances that the store was to hold until I was ready for them. After renovating in August, I called the store to arrange for the delivery. I sold the old appliances - then the company called to say the fridge wasn't available - it's on back order, & I'm way down the list. I explained that I had prepaid, it was in stock, & I no longer had the old fridge. They initially said there was othing they could do. But, I insisted, & they eventually came thru with a loaner fridge until mine arrived (3 add'l weeks later!)It was stressful thinking I might need to live with a camping cooler & bags of ice !

Lori
Lori

Fridge

Salesman was helpful and courteous, not pushy at all and offered to reduce the price as soon as we seemed to be questioning the purchase.