Brian Hayes Plumbing

SEAN in Stirling
SEAN in Stirling
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Rough in for vanity

So the plumber came and was unprepared for the job. I had to go to Home Depot to get parts for him and he reminded me that I was paying a premium and would be on the clock. He also mentioned several times that if I didn’t do the job to code I would be getting the “tail light “ warranty, felt very shady. It took him 4 1/2 hours to do the work and during that time he was swearing and slamming things so much we had to leave the house. He cut four holes through an adjoining wall. He left messes for us to clean. When I spoke with the owner (Jeff) he asked for photos and said he would be back in touch with us. Instead he cashed the cheque and there had been no follow up. Very unprofessional business , I would highly recommend another plumbing company.

steph from Oshawa
steph from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dripping basement shower

We had Hayes Plumbing come up to take a look at our basement shower which had been dripping for longer than we should have let it.
Two nice guys showed up as scheduled, on time, and were able to replace the part (behind the control lever) on the spot.
It’s great to know it’s warrantied if there’s any problem.
My parents have been using Hayes for years and I can see why they’ve been in business so long! Would recommend!

jackie from Toronto
jackie from Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Snaked Drains

So pleased with the service I received on an after hours call. They responded immediately. Technician (John) was very pleasant, informative and very helpful. Would highly recommend this company to anyone and would not hesitate to call them again. Thank you so much, great job.

Thanks so much for the positive review Jackie. I'm glad Jon got you fixed up.
I've shared the email you sent with Jon cause it is always nice for the team to get positive feedback on their performance.
Thanks again for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Dan B in Oshawa
Dan B in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Over 4 years later I relized they may have saved me from having my home flooded and I didn't even know it

I hired them to replace 2 toilets over 4 years ago. The Plumber told me that the supply hose that came with these toilets were garbage. He said to throw them away and he will install the toilets using quality hoses at a cost of $12 each. I agreed and over 4 years later I get a package from Costco with 2 hoses in it saying that I need replace the ones that came with the toilets immediately. Thank You Hayes Plumbing for possibly saving me tens of thousands of dollars. I couldn't imagine if one or both of those hoses ever came off when I wasn't home. It would not take long to destroy my home.

So glad to hear that our plumber's advice was proven accurate by the recent notice Costco sent you.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience here.

Teacher
Teacher
1 review Oshawa, ON

Plumbing

I broke my handle on my shower knob. I called once and they didn't get back to me. I called again and they got back to me. Their work was Fast, Efficient and Professional. He knew exactly what he was doing. My go to plumbing company!

Hi there. So sorry we didn't get right back to you after your initial call.
I'm glad you were pleased with the work when we got you fixed up.
Thanks so much for making Hayes Plumbing your Go To Plumbing Company.

Larry in Oshawa
Larry in Oshawa
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Whole home filter system

We had experienced a fowl bad taste and fowl door in the water throughout our home from the time that we moved in a number of years ago. Discussing this with Hayes led to their recommendation and installation of a whole home filter system.
This had an immediate positive impact on the quality of the water in our home.

Hi Larry, I'm glad the system is working well for you. The water supply we enjoy here in Durham Region is certainly safe to drink but sometimes doesn't always smell/taste like it. The great thing about the whole home system is that all of the faucets in your home enjoy the good tasting water and the hot water also is filtered so you aren't showering/bathing in all that chlorine/chloramine - after all, the biggest organ in our body is our skin.
Enjoy your great tasting water and please don't hesitate to call if we can help with any of your plumbing needs.

Marcia from Courtice
Marcia from Courtice
9 reviews Courtice, ON

Water Hammer Repair

I tried everything to get rid of a horrible water hammer (banging pipes) particularly when the laundry machine was operating. Nothing worked...I received a recommendation from a coworker to try Hayes and was elated when they were able to fix the problem! I would use them again for any plumbing repairs or renovations!

Thanks so much for calling us to remedy your situation Marcia, I'm glad that you don't have to hear that annoying hammering noise anymore.
Thanks also for the positive review here on HomeStars.

Roxanne in Oshawa
Roxanne in Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

fixed hand held shower

Needed an attached hand held nozzle replace as it had fallen and cracked. Bryan came out right away, looked at the fixture and assured me it could be fixed without replacing the whole mechanism.
He only had to replace the hose part and replaced it with a metal (much better) hose, not plastic. Looks and works great.

Thanks for the positive review Roxanne.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service calls re: outside install of faucets plus shower maintenance

Great company to deal with..Friendly plumbers with lots of know how. They go the extra mile. They show up on time and explain the work in detail.

WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.

Hope everything is still working well for you. If not you know who to call.
Jeff
P.S. thank you for the positive review, we really appreciate it.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Oshawa?