Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Stephen in Wychwood

Moving into our first home last year, we liked that all of the existing appliances came with the house. They all seemed in good condition, and while not brand-new, they all appear to have been purchased within the last 5 years or so. We thought we had at least a couple of years before needing to think about a major appliance purchase.

Then, the stove computer stopped working.

It is a gas stove, with the standard digital readout and control panel. Looking to check the time, I glanced over at the display, only to realize it was blank. I tried turning on the stove, and selecting some of the other buttons, to no avail. It was dead.

I'd heard Steve Brannan on the CBC, and liked his practical, straight-forward advice. I gave him a call, leaving a description of the problem on his voicemail. Within a couple of hours, he called me back, asked a few additional questions about the stove, and then told me to try unplugging the panel for several hours, at least overnight, and then plug it back in. Apparently, this can reset the computer panel, and in this case, it worked. Pulling the plug before we left town for the weekend, when we got back home on the Sunday night and plugged it back in, it worked like new again. If it hadn't, replacing it would have cost at least $400, if not more.

Thanks to Steve for providing the right advice, and saving me an unnecessary visit and expense. I'd definitely use him again!

Shawn  Bloor West Village

Called him and he returned call right away. He came by next morning with parts in hand. Fixed dryer promptly and right on estimate. Excellent service and absolutely wouldn't hesitate to use him again or to recommend. Excellent job!

Liz in Deer Park

I left a message at Brannan's and Steve returned my call almost immediately. He was able to come to the house the next morning. Extremely friendly and personable and knew what the problem was immediately. Fixed the dishwasher in no time. Wouldn't hesitate to call him again when our appliances are in need of repair.

Gary in Woodfield

Pretty much called me right back to ask a couple of questions and ensure the problem wasn't something minor. After providing him the make/model he was out to my home a few hours later and had it fixed in no time. Also took the time to ensure the repairs would have been worth my while, a very professional repairman and one I'd call again without any hesitation.

gameboyac

My washer broke for the 3rd time, but now not on warranty. I called and explained to them what the problem was, model of the machine. Next day they came and fixed the machine, works great now.

DONNIE IN DUNNVIEW
1 review Pickering, ON

We have a double oven that is several years old, but has never really kept a great temperature. We have had numerous repair people and companies look at it with no real solution. I was given Steve's name by a friend and am i glad I phoned. Steve came over said he knew exactly what it was and had the problem solved in a quick and timely manner. Thanks Steve.

CM Hillcrest

Steve's reviews are accurate. He returned my call quickly, diagnosed the problem over the phone and told me how much it would cost to fix. He showed up on time the next day and quickly fixed my stove.

Mike in Bloor West Village

I had two appliances go down at the same time. I came across Steve Brannan through a Homestars search. Steve was extremely professional and timely in his service. He did a great job solving the problems (everything now working great). After dealing with many repairmen and contractors the things that impressed me the most about Steve was:
1. He called me back with answers when he said he would.
2. He got to my house ON TIME
3. He was completely honest and told me it may not be worth fixing the dishwasher and walked me through why.
4. Final costs were exactly what he quoted.

Steve will definitely be back if any other appliances of ours break.

THANKS STEVE.

James in High Park

I admit I called another company first... and they said it would be 4 business days until someone could come out. (I called on a Thursday afternoon)Which means by some miracle someone might call me on Tuesday. Never listening to the manufacturer's suggestions again.

With a new baby in house... dry clothes and blankets were a must.

Steve swooped in with the part in hand and fixed it in 20 minutes...

alex in downtown toronto

Steve called back promptly, came on time the next day, had the parts on hand and did an all round great job.
i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. wish there were more out there like him.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!