Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Nancy Peterson in Armour

Steve is a knowledgeable, honest and reliable repairman. And very reasonable. We had 2 appliances on the fritz - our Smed dishwasher that was only 7 years old was leaking. And our JennAir stove was cutting out. We'd be halfway through cooking something and the stove would shut down. A long story short I called several repair companies. Steve was able to come the next morning (another said he'd call back and confirm and never did). Steve did a lot of recommending on the phone so we proceeded to purchase another brand of dishwasher (Steve at no charge recommended it wasn't worth repairing this European model as parts hard to get and costly). He arrived first thing the next morning and fixed our stove for a very low charge. He also offered to find a replacement for a missing stove knob. So he left - without asking for any $ - and came back 2 weeks later with the stove knob. THAT"S SERVICE! He's very professional and I'd trust him to fix any appliance he thought was worth fixing.
Thank you Steve.

B in Toronto

Honest and courteous and quick to respond!!
I'm so impressed by Steve's advice and it worked!!
Thank you for saving me would could be a huge service bill.
You will be my first call for any appliance repairs.
So pleased I found these reviews on the internet.
I will highly recommend you.
Thank you - B. Muma - Toronto

The Dinis'

Wow. Just had to post a positive review for Steve because when you operate the way that he does, you deserve nothing but kudos. Our old Inglis dryer was on the fritz last weekend and we came on to this site to see if there was an appliance repair person that came highly recommended. We found Brannan's and left a voicemail on Sunday afternoon not expecting to hear back until at least Monday. Steve called us back Sunday evening and we scheduled an appointment for a few days later. He explained what was wrong and quickly went to work.

F.Reid - Toronto

Fridge went on the fritz without warning. So called the Maytag repair # gave all the info and I would get a call to place service time. No Call - called them - well we can squeeze you in in 3 weeks ??? Yeah okay - never mind. So searched on-line for reliable repair man & happily came across this site and decided to give Brannan's a call. Left message - got a call within the hour from Steve. Set up an appointment for the next morning. Was also infomed what it might cost,if this or that & if worth fixing. First thing next morning there was Steve. Within minutes Steve advised it was the freezer fan that was the culprit - was told how much it would cost and he could do right away. In less than one hour he had fixed ! Thanks Steve. Highly Recommend ! Cheers !

Chris from The Beach-7193

I first saw Steve interviewed on, I think, a TVO program, which included call-ins. I was very impressed and now that I have been smart and lucky enough to have him service our major appliances [twice, different appliances] I am very happy to have found someone who is honest, forthright, provides high quality service AND gives excellent advice. What more could you ask for? I hope he never retires! [Selfish, I know]

Mary in Earlscourt

First it was the dishwasher, next week the dryer started sparking. So Steve was at our house twice in one week. Both times I called and he returned my call quickly and was able to be at the house within a day or two. Both times he showed up on time within the times scheduled. Repairs we done quickly and efficiently, with an estimate before he started the repair. He tidied up not only the area around the applianced when he was finished but the appliances themselves. Terrific, friendly service - with lots of information sharing! Thanks, Steve!

Corinne from North York
9.8/10

Steve provided excellent service that was both prompt and professional. He was very helpful and approachable. After speaking with him, he came within the hour and quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem. He volunteered helpful information and was very pleasant to deal with.

Janet - Cricket Club

9.8/10

Steve is a very professional and personable individual who provides quick response to calls and excellent service. He tells you what the problem is and how much it will cost before he begins. We've used his services three times, never for the same appliance. He specializes in large appliances.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!