Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

David in Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

Steve lives up to all the reviews. He returned my call the same day (the other guys still haven't called back) and was able to direct me to get my problem resolved without having to make a service call. The man knows his stuff.

Kim in Beaches

Steve correctly identified the problem on the phone and gave a quote which turned out to be a accurate. When he came there were no surprises. He completed the job quickly and efficiently. Very friendly and professional guy.

Lisa Parkdale-High Park

My dishwasher stopped working, so I called Steve. He was truthful, informative, quick and a pleasure to conduct business with. I highly recommend him. He also looked at my oven that was acting funny and suggested how its functioning might be improved.

Kathy in Upper Beach
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

Based on reviews from this forum, we hired Steve to fix a clothes dryer. Steve returns calls quickly (even on weekends), asks for a description of the problem and schedules a visit. We were tempted to get rid of the dryer but are glad we didn't, as it wasn't very old and Steve has fixed it so it works perfectly. He explains exactly what is wrong and how he will fix it. Plus he didn't accept payment until we tried the dryer out for a few days to ensure it was working properly again. It's been fine since he fixed it, about a year ago.

When our dishwasher went on the fritz more recently, we went back to Steve. Again, we were tempted to dump the thing (although the dishwasher wasn't that old either) and again we're glad we didn't as Steve repaired it so it's working fine again. He gave advice about how to keep the thing working properly (rinse the dishes!) and what detergents to use.

Steve really knows his appliances and he's very reliable.

James in Bloor West Village

Highly recommended. Steve appears to know every major appliance in the past 60 years: knows what goes wrong, when, what it'll cost & whether its worth it. Diagnosed correctly by phone; was prompt, courteous, efficient & cleaned up after himself. Gives good advice on advisability of fix vs replace & reliability of old & current brands. Doesn't sell appliances so no conflict of interest: won't recommend you replace if repair would be more cost effective.

Nancy Peterson in Armour

Steve is a knowledgeable, honest and reliable repairman. And very reasonable. We had 2 appliances on the fritz - our Smed dishwasher that was only 7 years old was leaking. And our JennAir stove was cutting out. We'd be halfway through cooking something and the stove would shut down. A long story short I called several repair companies. Steve was able to come the next morning (another said he'd call back and confirm and never did). Steve did a lot of recommending on the phone so we proceeded to purchase another brand of dishwasher (Steve at no charge recommended it wasn't worth repairing this European model as parts hard to get and costly). He arrived first thing the next morning and fixed our stove for a very low charge. He also offered to find a replacement for a missing stove knob. So he left - without asking for any $ - and came back 2 weeks later with the stove knob. THAT"S SERVICE! He's very professional and I'd trust him to fix any appliance he thought was worth fixing.
Thank you Steve.

B in Toronto

Honest and courteous and quick to respond!!
I'm so impressed by Steve's advice and it worked!!
Thank you for saving me would could be a huge service bill.
You will be my first call for any appliance repairs.
So pleased I found these reviews on the internet.
I will highly recommend you.
Thank you - B. Muma - Toronto

The Dinis'

Wow. Just had to post a positive review for Steve because when you operate the way that he does, you deserve nothing but kudos. Our old Inglis dryer was on the fritz last weekend and we came on to this site to see if there was an appliance repair person that came highly recommended. We found Brannan's and left a voicemail on Sunday afternoon not expecting to hear back until at least Monday. Steve called us back Sunday evening and we scheduled an appointment for a few days later. He explained what was wrong and quickly went to work.

F.Reid - Toronto

Fridge went on the fritz without warning. So called the Maytag repair # gave all the info and I would get a call to place service time. No Call - called them - well we can squeeze you in in 3 weeks ??? Yeah okay - never mind. So searched on-line for reliable repair man & happily came across this site and decided to give Brannan's a call. Left message - got a call within the hour from Steve. Set up an appointment for the next morning. Was also infomed what it might cost,if this or that & if worth fixing. First thing next morning there was Steve. Within minutes Steve advised it was the freezer fan that was the culprit - was told how much it would cost and he could do right away. In less than one hour he had fixed ! Thanks Steve. Highly Recommend ! Cheers !

Chris from The Beach-7193

I first saw Steve interviewed on, I think, a TVO program, which included call-ins. I was very impressed and now that I have been smart and lucky enough to have him service our major appliances [twice, different appliances] I am very happy to have found someone who is honest, forthright, provides high quality service AND gives excellent advice. What more could you ask for? I hope he never retires! [Selfish, I know]

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!