Ez Fix Appliance Repair

Ez Fix Appliance Repair

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Ez Fix Appliance Repair

Fixing My Oven Door

Eugene was great. My oven required parts that were no longer in production, he helped me find the need part. He was prompt, professional and efficient. Would highly recommend and will contact Eugene again should the need arise.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are happy to hear it was a good one.
We appreciate your business and will be happy to be of service in the future.

Sub Zero Fridge Repair

Eugene responded immediately to my request and then diagnosed the problem very quickly, ordered the part and called me to repair it. I'm more than happy with the service. He even tightened a plumbing part under the kitchen sink at no charge. I highly recommend EZ Fix Appliances at 1-888-316-7773 and I'll definitely keep his business card on file for any future repairs.

We appreciate your business and will be happy to be of service in the future.

Tatiana
Tatiana

Great and dedicated service

These guys are amazing. Very good quality of work. My work was a bit complicated, and they did few different jobs, but they were professional, respectful, on time, and responsive, in a timely manner. I would definitely highly recommend them, and I saved their number in case I need them again. Excellent service!

Dear Tatiana, thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your business and strive to be your 'go to' appliance repair service.

PDub in Toronto
PDub in Toronto

Fridge repair

Quick response and good service. Refrigerator freezer repair... the part was quickly available and replaced within an hour... same day response, quote and repair... Pricing was reasonable and qutoed upfront. Recommended.

Dear PDub, thank you for your kind words.

France
France
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Fridge repair and dryer

My service for both the dryer and fridge where excellent!! Professional and honest service. The cost was affordable and fair ! Amazing communication from the time of booking until the job is completed .

Dear France, thank you for your kind words.

Nicola
Nicola
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Washing machine

Quick response. I messaged on FB And got a call back in about an hour then he showed up at the end of the day for the service call. Very knowledgeable
Knew exactly what the problem was, ordered the part and fixed the problem.

Dear Nicola, thank you for your kind words.

Kirstin in Toronto
Kirstin in Toronto

Appliance repair

Highly recommend. After calling several places, ezFix was the most pleasant to communicate with. Fast appointments and arrives on time for both.
Transparent about pass through costs (I needed an expensive part and Eugene showed the pricing to me as he placed the order). My cost above included the part price. Knowledgeable and honest. Clear and upfront about rates/fees.
Overall, great service and happy to support a small business. 1000% recommend.

Dear Kirstin, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear about your positive experience.
We appreciate your business, and hope to be of service in the future.

Myra in Toronto
Myra in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Washer/dryer Install

I was extremely happy with the service that we received from Eugene. He was very helpful and efficient throughout the process. He managed to uninstall and move our old unitized washer/dryer out of a tight space with no damage to our floors or walls, and installed the new washer/dryer in no time at all, charging us exactly what he quoted. His professional and friendly service made the experience a positive one for us and we will definitely recommend him and EZ Fix Appliances for future repairs. Keep up the great work!

Dear Myra, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.
We appreciate your business, and will be happy to be of service in the future.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Dryer service

I have a 35 year old dryer that has served me well over the years. However, lately it started making strange noises. I didn’t have much hope for such an old machine but, miraculously, Eugene has it running quietly once again.

Dear User, thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your business, and your trust.
We will be happy to be of service in the future.

Robert
Robert

DISHWASHER ROBLEMS

My LG dishwasher had some serious problems that required the excellent service provided by EZ Fix. Who I previously used. Eugene was quick to arrive and diagnosed the need for several critical parts. He was thorough, courteous and took the time to explain what caused the problem and what was required to fix it. I will definitely use EZ Fix again. I highly recommend this company.

Dear Robert, thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your business, and your trust.
We will be happy to be of service in the future.

More about Ez Fix Appliance Repair

It’s very simple! We understand better than anyone how important it is to be able to rely on your household appliances to run smoothly. That is why each of our technicians is a handpicked, highly-trained professional with years of experience repairing residential and commercial appliances. We work exclusively with certified suppliers and use best quality, original parts. EZFIX Appliances provides up to 90 days warranty on parts and labour for ALL our repair work.