Bluesky Caulking

Bluesky Caulking

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Outdoor Caulking

After shopping around for outdoor caulking companies, I gladly settled with Bluesky Caulking. Chris was very responsive and was available to take care of the job the next day. Other companies either didn't call me back or didn't show up to our scheduled appointment. Chris and Stephen did a great job, very reasonably priced, great to work with and tolerated my barking Doberman. They suggested NOT to re-caulk some of the back windows/doors that were in good shape attesting to their honesty saving me some money. They also re-caulked the vents as well. I was so pleased with the work that I had them take care of our bathroom shower as well. One of the vents was missed but Chris came back immediately to take care of it (after I already paid him). That's a testament to their honesty and integrity. Most other companies would not come back, especially after being paid.

Highly recommended and I'll definitely use them again for any caulking needs. I have already passed their details to a neighbour looking to get some work done as well.

I was very glad I could help! Not a problem going back. It's the way I would like to be treated when getting services done around my home. Thank you for the kind words and your review. Stay safe and see you around :)

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Wonderful Job!

Chris & Stephen were absolutely amazing to work with. Their advice on future care/maintenance of our window frames was a bonus. They caught a few other issues that needed attention and made the fixes with no extra costs.

Thanks guys!
TT

Thank you! So much for you feedback!!! Have a nice day!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Whole house exterior caulking

Chris responded right away and began work within a couple of days. No attitude like some other company I tried to hire.

He did a really professional job, result looks beautiful. Super happy with the work. He used professional grade caulk. He also made some unrelated but important suggestions around outside of house. All around a super nice guy to deal with. Thanks buddy!

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!
Chris at Bluesky Caulking :)

Frann in Toronto
Frann in Toronto

Caulking washroom

Chris is a great guy. Quick response & true to his word. He removed all the old silicone in the whole bathroom which was done by my contractor. It looked as if my kids did it. Chris did a professional job & would highly recommend.

Chris did a great job with our Interior and Exterior Caulking

I reached out to a few vendors to get a quote for the interior and exterior caulking of my home. As soon as I spoke to Chris, I knew that I would proceed with him. He got back to me so quickly, and answered my many questions-all so timely. His quote was reasonable and He was a pleasure to deal with. Most importantly, he did a great job! I highly recommend Bluesky caulking.

Thank you for the response? Have a wonderful day :) It was good working for you! Hope to see you around in the future.
Looking to get other things done outside caulking. Just give me a call and see what we can do. Take care

Robertb in Scarborough
Robertb in Scarborough

Amazing service

Chris showed up on a long weekend and did an amazing job of recaulking all our windows and doors. He was polite, friendly and above all professional! I highly recommend.

Thank for your business :) Have a wonderful holiday! Anything else you may need just give I a ding!

Sam
Sam
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Just hire these Guys!

Hands down, best caulkers out there! 2 guys Christopher & Steve came over and caulked the new stone work on my house. Very Intricate/delicate type of work. They came at 9 am and left at 3 pm which was surprising as there wasn't that much work to do. Why did they spend so many hours? Because of their meticulous attention to detail!! We have 3-4 different colors of caulk needed (ie stone, stucco, black window trim and window sills all diff colors) and they managed to match them perfectly. Check out their color chart on their website! I was skeptical at first seeing that there were no reviews left on homestars for a while. However I cannot be any more happier with my decision to work with Bluesky! Thanks SO much guys I have already referred you to the builder who built my house. On a side note, I contacted the other 2 popular caulking companies on homestars, you know which ones they are (they have alot of recent reviews and high ratings) when you are searching for caulking, neither of them even responded to my inquiry. Not even a "no thank you". One of them did respond after reaching out to them several times and then they gave my a ridiculous quote which in the contractor world means "no thanks Im not interested in doing this job for you". Don't waste your time! Or at least Definitely give Bluesky a shout for your caulking project and at least get a quote which they can do over email with some pictures! Very reasonable rates too! I wish all trades were like these guys (great rates superb work/professionalism etc). Great vibes from Chris & Steve within seconds of meeting them. Cheers guys!

Thank you for all your kind words! I hope to see you down the road. Have a wonderful day! Chris

Dan in Thornhill
Dan in Thornhill

Complete exterior caulking

Bluesky Caulking came highly recommended and they didn’t disappoint. From initial contact to final work Chris and Steve do an excellent job. Professional and very personable. So happy with the final work. Thanks guys for everything. Call Chris only.

Thank you so much! :)

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Caulking the exterior of my home

Wanting to re-caulk the exterior of my home before painting, I researched a number of caulking companies and asked 3 for quotes. Bluesky responded almost immediately and provided me with a quote that I thought was very fairly priced.

When I called Bluesky to schedule the job, once again they responded nearly immediately. Because of a gap in their schedule, they were able to start work on my house the very next day.

My two-story home was finished in 2 days. The job was done well and the cleanup was thorough so that they left absolutely no mess.

Chris and Steve were a pleasure to work with. I am pleased with the job they did and would recommend them.

Ty

Brigitte in Scarborough
Brigitte in Scarborough

Caulking of all windows and doors

Extremely satisfied with this company!
I received a quote from Bluesky Caulking within 24 hours and it was one of the most reasonable one. Great reviews on Homestars so we went ahead and booked them.
They came in on Monday, did the entire job (10 windows and 2 doors). Removed all the old caulking, put new caulking on (it is perfectly done) and cleaned up completely before they left.
I highly recommend this company for any caulking need!

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.