Royal Town Construction Ltd

Lavoro F.
Lavoro F.
0 reviews Aurora, ON

New paved driveway.

100 % professional at every level. Workmanship....cleanliness....accurate.....and most important not a fly by night.
100 % recommended.
Superior fantastic at every aspect.

s b.
s b.
1 review Ajax, ON

walkway, window

Costa and John we're great. Thier two teams poured a lenthy walkway and stairs and new driveway. I couln't be happier. Thier team was polite, efficient and cleaned up. I even had a stump and extra waste from a garden and they took that away too. Royal goes the extra mile! I have used them again for another project since. When the plant sent bad concrete (not thier fault) they took an extra day to remove it and repour just to make sure the job was perfect. I highly recommend Royal.

Thank you for the great review Sue, always a pleasure working with customers like you!!

Shawn
Shawn

New driveway paved!

Kosta is awesome!

They did a great job!

I have used them before for paving and will use them again as long as Kosta is running the show.

Hey Shawn this is Kosta. Thanks for the awesome review it's always my pleasure.

james botrie from Vaughan
james botrie from Vaughan

High complicated Fence

We needed to build a new fence similar to the one on the other side of our yard when we bought the house. The fence was higher than average and the boards were varying widths. To make it more challenging the boards had to match up with those on the garage so it looked continuous.

Danilo and his team did a very good job with a more complex fence and we were more than satisfied with the end result. He is a highly conscientious guy who works to ensure his customers are satisfied. Good to work with and responsive. We had an issue over timing due to the large amount of rain we have had this spring and overall he was responsive in keeping us informed also we understood that it was something beyond his control. The site was left clean at the end of every day and they worked on a Saturday and the Monday of a long weekend to get the job done. I would use his company again and have referred him to our neighbours who need some work done. James

Thank you for the great review!

GC
GC

Front driveway

Great crew, fast turnaround and quality workmanship. We are completely happy with the results. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure!

theo
theo
1 review Burlington, ON

Asphalt driveway replacement

Noted the contractor working on our street and asked him to provide quote and how quickly he could replace our damaged asphalt driveway. Sent quote in 30 minutes which was immediately approved and work was completed within 5 hours of approval

Thank you for the great review.

Luigina & Paul
Luigina & Paul

New Interlocking Driveway with concrete curbs

The team was very professional and completed all the work as promised and within the time they said. I would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone! Great job we love how it turned out. Keep it up

Danny O.
Danny O.

Asphalt Driveway with Exposed Aggregate Patio and French Curbs

I hired Royal Town after seeing the work they did at a friends house. I dealt with Kosta throughout the whole project. Very nice guys and an amazing final product. I’m so happy to have guests over to show off my place. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for asphalt or concrete work!

Thank you for the great review it was our pleasure.

Shelley
Shelley
1 review Pickering, ON

Walkway/Driveway

I had the work done 2 years ago & it still looks great! I’m very happy I chose Royal Construction. They did the design work & gave me a place to look at lots of samples of interlock etc. I do get lots of compliments on their work.

Thank you for the great review Shelley!

More about Royal Town Construction Ltd

Royaltown Construction Ltd. has emerged into a distinguished name in the construction industry in GTA since 1995. Royal Town Construction Ltd's services include asphalt paving, interlocking stone, concrete/pattern concrete, and natural stone to Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors.