Bluesky Caulking

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

Gyasi
Gyasi

Exterior & Bathroom Caulking

Chris & Rob did an excellent job caulking the exterior of my house and my washrooms. The customer service and response was amazing! The price was great as well and they leave the job site super clean after they are done! I would recommend them!

Robert Meier from Mississauga
Robert Meier from Mississauga

Exterior window and door recaulking

We had complete recaulking done of all exterior windows and doors. Our windows are capped so new caulking was needed against brick and also against window (double). Chris is a pro- came within days, high quality work, all old caulking fully removed, honest and straight forward. Price was great as well.

Mae in Toronto
Mae in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window Caulking

My sister had recommended Chris to us. When we called Chris, he was able to provide us with a very reasonable quote within 15 min and was at our house the next day doing the job. He was done at 10am on day 2. We had 26 openings (windows and doors) done and he and his partner did a fantastic job. They are both super professional, efficient, clean and friendly. We would highly recommend Chris and his company to anyone looking to have exterior caulking done to their windows and doors. We are very satisfied with his work.

Mae and George

Luka
Luka

Exterior caulking around entire home

We recently moved into a home that needed major TLC in terms of window and door caulking/sealant. Chris did a fantastic job removing the old caulking with care and applying need caulking that looks like it may never need to be replaced again.

We had quite the job for him as we have over 20 windows plus doors, pipes, etc.

Chris also has a fantastic, positive attitude and it was a joy to have him around.

Highly recommended for all your caulking needs.

Thank you for your business :) it's was a pleasure taking care of you! Have a great day !

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Outdoor Caulking

After shopping around for outdoor caulking companies, I gladly settled with Bluesky Caulking. Chris was very responsive and was available to take care of the job the next day. Other companies either didn't call me back or didn't show up to our scheduled appointment. Chris and Stephen did a great job, very reasonably priced, great to work with and tolerated my barking Doberman. They suggested NOT to re-caulk some of the back windows/doors that were in good shape attesting to their honesty saving me some money. They also re-caulked the vents as well. I was so pleased with the work that I had them take care of our bathroom shower as well. One of the vents was missed but Chris came back immediately to take care of it (after I already paid him). That's a testament to their honesty and integrity. Most other companies would not come back, especially after being paid.

Highly recommended and I'll definitely use them again for any caulking needs. I have already passed their details to a neighbour looking to get some work done as well.

I was very glad I could help! Not a problem going back. It's the way I would like to be treated when getting services done around my home. Thank you for the kind words and your review. Stay safe and see you around :)

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Wonderful Job!

Chris & Stephen were absolutely amazing to work with. Their advice on future care/maintenance of our window frames was a bonus. They caught a few other issues that needed attention and made the fixes with no extra costs.

Thanks guys!
TT

Thank you! So much for you feedback!!! Have a nice day!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Whole house exterior caulking

Chris responded right away and began work within a couple of days. No attitude like some other company I tried to hire.

He did a really professional job, result looks beautiful. Super happy with the work. He used professional grade caulk. He also made some unrelated but important suggestions around outside of house. All around a super nice guy to deal with. Thanks buddy!

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!
Chris at Bluesky Caulking :)

Frann in Toronto
Frann in Toronto

Caulking washroom

Chris is a great guy. Quick response & true to his word. He removed all the old silicone in the whole bathroom which was done by my contractor. It looked as if my kids did it. Chris did a professional job & would highly recommend.

Chris did a great job with our Interior and Exterior Caulking

I reached out to a few vendors to get a quote for the interior and exterior caulking of my home. As soon as I spoke to Chris, I knew that I would proceed with him. He got back to me so quickly, and answered my many questions-all so timely. His quote was reasonable and He was a pleasure to deal with. Most importantly, he did a great job! I highly recommend Bluesky caulking.

Thank you for the response? Have a wonderful day :) It was good working for you! Hope to see you around in the future.
Looking to get other things done outside caulking. Just give me a call and see what we can do. Take care

Robertb in Scarborough
Robertb in Scarborough

Amazing service

Chris showed up on a long weekend and did an amazing job of recaulking all our windows and doors. He was polite, friendly and above all professional! I highly recommend.

Thank for your business :) Have a wonderful holiday! Anything else you may need just give I a ding!

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.