Bluesky Caulking

81 River Grove Drive Scarborough ON M1W 3T8

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Caulking the exterior of my home

Wanting to re-caulk the exterior of my home before painting, I researched a number of caulking companies and asked 3 for quotes. Bluesky responded almost immediately and provided me with a quote that I thought was very fairly priced.

When I called Bluesky to schedule the job, once again they responded nearly immediately. Because of a gap in their schedule, they were able to start work on my house the very next day.

My two-story home was finished in 2 days. The job was done well and the cleanup was thorough so that they left absolutely no mess.

Chris and Steve were a pleasure to work with. I am pleased with the job they did and would recommend them.

Ty

Brigitte in Scarborough
Brigitte in Scarborough

Caulking of all windows and doors

Extremely satisfied with this company!
I received a quote from Bluesky Caulking within 24 hours and it was one of the most reasonable one. Great reviews on Homestars so we went ahead and booked them.
They came in on Monday, did the entire job (10 windows and 2 doors). Removed all the old caulking, put new caulking on (it is perfectly done) and cleaned up completely before they left.
I highly recommend this company for any caulking need!

SP in
SP in

Exterior Re-caulking of Entire House

Based on reviews here, I decided to hire Bluesky to recaulk our entire house. I have nothing but praise for Chris and his team. From the very start, emails were answered promptly and they came in the very next day to start. Based on colour selection instructions I had given via email, they arrived early to find the best colour match for my windows and had picked up all the materials even before I was awake. They then started working on our windows at the time they said they would. It took a team of two about 11 hours to finish the entire house (32 openings plus all vents). I'd peek out every 2 hours or so to find Bluesky doing a phenomenal job with removing all the old caulking, installing foam inside large cracks, and applying new caulking with amazing attention to detail. In short, personable contractor, keeps everything clean, respects your home/yard, uses the best materials, and is very reasonably priced. You can't go wrong—I highly recommend Bluesky just like the other reviews on here.

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Bathroom and kitchen tile caulking

Bluesky Caulking
416-875-2160
36 Lee Centre Dr. # 2702
Toronto
M1H 3K2

I'm a perfectionist, and caulking brings out the worst in me. Like a patient therapist, Chris tolerated my OCD behavior and allowed me to inspect every bit of caulk as it was laid down. I cannot believe how patient and understanding he was. AND he did terrific work at a terrific price on a small job - no one else even returned my calls! Will definitely use again. Hire with 100% confidence!

Mang
Mang

Re-caulking of all exterior doors and windows

My house is about 11 years old and the original builder caulking was all cracked. I asked Chris to help me to perform re-caulking of all windows and doors (about 21 openings). Him and his partner are super nice and were a pleasure to deal with. They did a great job removing the old caulking, packing the gap, and then re-caulk with Dow Corning silicone sealant. I noticed that they even re-did the caulking around the pipes and vents as well.

Workmanship was great and everything was cleaned up nicely afterwards. Also came with a written 15 year warranty. I would definitely recommend his services to others.

Exterior caulking of all windows and doors

Chris did an fantastic job. Did exactly as discussed and promised. Quick and professional job. Highly recommended. No issues and have since passed along his contact to others in the neighbourhood.

Bryan Ward in Scarborough
Bryan Ward in Scarborough

Caulking of Front Windows

As always Chris did an excellent job re caulking our front windows after a new window install.
Chris does Professional, Excellent work, Easy to talk to, good pricing, and no worries.

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Exterior Caulking

I was very impressed how Chris was able to turn a quote around through pictures sent to his cell phone.

Once confirmed Chris was onsite to do a thorough job of removal, re-caulking, and clean up.

The quality is great and now looking forward to some improved heating costs during the winter.

Trevor Katz from Toronto
Trevor Katz from Toronto

Exterior Caulking

Chris and his crew were quick and efficient. They identified all problem areas and finished the job in 1 day. They even caulked areas where we didn't ask (pipes, vents...). Thanks for the clean and fast work Chris.

Olga from Mississauga
Olga from Mississauga

Caulking

We are very pleased to have called Bluesky, Chris and his team are very professional, friendly and hard working, they work very organized, everything is kept clean all the time, the result is excellent. The work was completed in one day. Not only the look of the doors and windows changed, you can now feel that the house is better insulated.

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) ...