Cutting Edge Landscaping And Snowplowing

Reviews for Cutting Edge Landscaping And Snowplowing

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

OUTSTANDING JOB - Complete Backyard Renovation with Hard and Soft Landscaping

We have used contractors for a LOT of work around our homes for many years, and Kyle provided the absolute BEST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER RECEIVED. He did exactly what we asked for, adjusted to changes without any fuss (or extra charges), his work was beautiful and his crews were very polite.

People regularly stop as they are driving or walking by and stop to take a look at what a beautiful job they did.

I would highly recommend Kyle for any project of any size. He is fantastic to deal with in all respects.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

All-in-one home and business servicing

Kyle and his crew have been an all-in-one service option for me and my family. From projects large to small; General Landscaping, patio design and instillation, snow removal, jungle gym assembly, spring and fall clean ups to general laborer work - nothing seems to be off the table. Their work is clean, thoughtful and consistent. Projects have been completed on time and within budget. Kyle's crew have all shown the same level of integrity as he does. I would highly recommend their services

muzzatc in Oakville
muzzatc in Oakville

Interlock driveway

Kyle and his team redid my driveway and it turned out beautiful! Better than I could have asked for. Our driveway was in disrepair and needed a complete overhaul. The Cutting Edge Landscaping crew was professional, respectful, and completed the job faster than I had expected. Kyle's expertise was evident in our consultation. He made me feel confident that our project would go off with a hinge, and it did. I highly recommend his team for any landscaping/maintenance project. We are planning a backyard renovation this summer, and Kyle will be the first person we call. Thanks Cutting Edge Landscaping for your hard work and dedication to our project! Neighbours stop and compliment the work all the time:)

Tia
Tia

Interlock/Flagstone

Kyle and his crew turned my landscaping vision into reality without hassle or delay. The whole process from beginning to end was seamless, straight forward and exceeded expectations. Now that our project is complete, I’ve received tons of compliments from friends and neighbours. The turn around time was reasonable and realistic, and price was fair. Crew was friendly and respectable. Kyle was chosen after interviewing a handful of other companies because I felt confident in his abilities and experience, enough that I actually let him choose the type of stones to use for our patio/walkway/retaining wall/porch. I explained what look I was trying to achieve and left the rest up to him. Amazing experience working with them and I’d hire again & recommend.

zz in Etobicoke
zz in Etobicoke

Treats clients very poorly

I hired to do my lawn maintenance as he was doing my neighbors. I was extremely happy with his staffs performance for the last 2 years. There were no issues we would chat when he came over and i believed everything was perfect.

I could not figure out why this year he has not come to do the lawn work. Well it appears he was angry with me and figured he would not come nor would he tell me he is not coming to do the work. Very Childish !

His claim as of tonite is that i did not pay him -- i sent him copies of his invoices and copies of the electronic transfer payments to match those invoices. On 1/2 the occasions he cashed the money the same time i got the invoice. Now after 2 years he claims i did not pay him $180 from 2 years ago and again $180 for this year. This is now 1 year later and i never heard of this situation. His last email was Dec 2018 and there again was no mention of outstanding invoices. Very poor customer service ! So he wont do the work and did not tell me he wont be doing it !

Backyard Patio Stones

This review is about a year old now but after recently having a similar job completed in our front yard (by another contractor) I now have a direct comparison for the top quality work Kyle and his team puts forward.

Kyle's team was quick and professional. The entire process might've taken just over a week with weather playing a bit of a factor. Throughout the whole process Kyle was able to guide us through the work they were completing and make recommendations on what would ideally look the best. It's been just over a year now and the patio still looks amazing. Just counting down the days for the warmer summer weather so we can host some more parties. 100% recommend.

Snow allowing - Etobicoke

Kyle Barr and his team have recently been hired for snow removal service for Etobicoke Home of elderly father - very responsive service which includes salting driveway. Thanks Kyle keep up the great work!!

Backyard Patio

Kyle and his team did a wonderful job building a patio in our backyard. Very professional, knowledgeable team, offering suggestions from experience along the way. We went into the project knowing pretty much the look we were after. His and his teams’ experiences improved our ideas for a great look! The team was careful about leveling and drainage and other necessities of the job to do it right, not just about making things look good. Materials and tools were stacked and left neatly the end of each day. Project timetable was followed closely and completed in a timely manner. (weather cooperated as well!) You could tell the team was proud of their work. A job well done! Would recommend Cutting Edge Landscaping.

San
San
4 reviews Peterborough, ON

Emerald cedar edge, garden beds design and planting, lawn repairs, flag stone terrase

Kyle and his team began the outdoor landscaping restoration of my century home over the weekend. First off, a natural emerald cedar fencing lining the west perimeter of the property, i couldn't be more pleased with the results. I purchased the home and moved in over the winter months and although the interior was fully renovated and modernized, in keeping with the "old neighborhood" charm, it was important to me to ensure, the exterior landscaping reflects a classic and low maintenance design while complimentary to the historical nature of the area. Kyle understood this and suggested an economical flag stone solution to re-purpose a large inner courtyard area into a functional terrase sitting area, design and plant several new and existing garden beds and trees. I am extremely impressed with the services of Cutting Edge Landscaping, thus far and look forward to seeing it all come together. I'll be sure to share more before and after pictures upon completion. I would highly recommend Kyle and his team and am extremely appreciative that he agreed to come outside of his common work area (West GTA) to assist with my Stouffville project!

Pierre .
Pierre .

interlock landscaping project.

We always wanted to have an interlock(at least to park the car for a while),since we do have a mutual driveway with our neighbours.
We talked to Kyle about our project, and despite the fact that we were clear from the beginning that the idea was to have enough space to be able to leave the car on the interlock,( we even gave him the model of the car we were using), and obviously without interfering with the mutual drive(otherwise whats the point), and despite several advises, we end up with an interlock that can't fit the car(too small).When we raised our concerns about the size during the construction, he told us that there was no issue at all, and that he can even put his truck on it...
What we did not understand&like is:

1- why they kept going with the construction without listening to our advise,concerns .??
2- Why they don't make sure that the car will fit totally on the available or designed space(or legal) before starting& completing the project, and if not why they didn't talked to us and let us known about the issues..instead of just keep going on with the work.
3- why he was so affirmative when saying that even his truck will" fit" on the interlock.
4- i felt he kept blaming us for the issues.

Anyway Today we end up paying 6000$ for a beautiful but useless interlock!
After completion and my wife showed him that the car can't fit totally on interlock without interfering on the driveway, he accepted to extend it a little bit...but we should pay extra money for it... Really..are you kidding me?

Review has 1 previous version

More about Cutting Edge Landscaping And Snowplowing

Cutting Edge Landscaping is residential and commercial property maintenance company that has been offering its services to clients in the Toronto and Mississauga areas since 2004. We provide a range of seasonal landscaping and maintenance services year round.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Etobicoke?