Borj Construction

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Borj Construction

Reviews for Borj Construction

Private User reviews Montreal,

Amateur wokmanship

I hired Reza Beyrami after I met him to confirm the job to done. He seemed no 1 at first.
Then, I read the reviews and thought I couldn't go wrong.
Well, he left my place leaving a new bath installation behind full of flaws. The ceramic will have to be completely redone.
And now he does not return my calls because I want the flaws repaired.
Don't go for him.

myra in Toronto
myra in Toronto

Basement Renovation

I contacted Reza Beyrami, the owner of Borj Construction, in late October to get a quotation for renovating my basement. Initially, I was impressed by his professionalism, and insightful suggestions for making a horrible space much, much better. No other contractor came up with a solution to the dangerous, low hanging ductwork and the cracked, old cement floors.
The work proceeded in early November and finished at the end of December. There were any number of things that stopped the work from proceeding in a more timely fashion but ultimately we were delighted with the results. Reza's team did excellent work and
everything was done to our satisfaction.
There were no surprises in the estimates and we did not have to put down a large initial deposit. In fact, we did not pay anything until at least one week of work was completed and after that we paid as the work proceeded.
Most contractors handle several jobs at the same time so nothing ever gets finished when you expect. Despite the waiting time, I could not recommend Reza and his company more highly.

Junction from Toronto
Junction from Toronto

Kitchen/bathroom removal, partition wall, tile flooring patch up , laundry room set up

This was my second time working with Reza. He and his crew were responsive and respectful through the various home improvements works and left the work site fairly clean at the end of each day. The pricing for the work was fair and in line with other quotes, and was carried out in a timely manner. Reza was thoughtful and resourceful in finding solutions to unexpected issues and made extra effort in seeing the project through.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

General Contracting for a few of my properties.

Reza + his crew were amazing. I have used Borj Construction for both my personal residence and also the homes of my Clients (I'm a Realtor) and ALL have been completely satisfied with the work! He shows up on time, made sure the job was finished before he left, always sources options for less money...I am 100% satisfied.

Victoria from Etobicoke
Victoria from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Interior closet

Reza was recommended to us by our real estate agent to help finish the interior of a walk in closet. He showed up on time and did exactly what we asked. Reza had one colleague with him and they finished the job in a day. The closet is fantastic. he is courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. This was a small job but I would not hesitate to hire him for a more challenging project.

Jessica
Jessica
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Whole house renovation

I can't say enough great things about Reza and Borj Construction - they are probably the most honest, hardworking contracting team I have ever come across, and I have done 4 renovations. They are an amazing team of clean, conscientious, incredible problem solvers. I hired them to do a "to-the-studs" renovation on a Victorian, and the price was so competitive that I was a bit nervous. Reza was patient with my changes (and there are always changes when you rip a whole house apart) and he made great suggestions for how to make things both functional and beautiful. He respected the architecture of the house while making sure I had super sound mechanicals, almost invisible HVAC and plumbing and as much natural light in every room as possible. Because he has a background in building engineering, Reza knows all of the building codes. His finishing work is terrific, and he can work a trick with mouldings and baseboards. The best part? On budget, and on time. I was thrilled (and a little shocked, frankly) that I was within 5% of my original budget, and into my house early.

As in any renovation, you have that moment of utter panic. I had it for about 30 seconds, and then stopped by the house on a sunny Saturday to see them doing trim work so that they could finish the job.

The best part of this, for me anyhow, was that I really got the feeling that Reza is proud of the work that he does, and that's probably why he's so good at it. He really cares about what the finished product looks like. If you hire him you are in good hands. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you very much, the feedback is greatly appreciated.

More about Borj Construction

Borj Construction is a General Contractors company with 11 years of experience specialized in construction and renovation for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. We specialize in undertaking major home renovation projects, as well as office renovation and commercial renovation. This includes many different types of general contractor's services including ...