Bath Fitter

M from Mississauga-7371
M from Mississauga-7371
9.8/10

Bath Tub Refitting

They have an excellent product. Excellent guarantee for their product. If you have a problem after installation they will fix it free of charge with no hassles. Great work guys.

newmarket-6402
newmarket-6402
7.3/10

Recovering whole shower/bath tub

The company said they would come in at 8:30 on Monday. They didn't come at all that day. I phoned and they now said they would fit me in in a week from that Tuesday. I said I had no way to shower now as my tub wasn't in working order waiting for them. I finally got it in, and then they lost my financial papers and I had to re-submit them. The final product is excellent but the process was not good at all.

CNC from Etobicoke
CNC from Etobicoke
4.3/10

Replaced our bathtub

Didn't finish the job properly when they replaced our tub. We had to fight with them to come back. When they finally did (we called the head office to get service) they threw in an extra shelf and were very professional, but it was staff from the head office. The Etobicoke office were not professional and had no idea of customer service.

montevista
montevista
5.8/10

bathroom shower totally renovated

The shower door was installed by an inexperienced person and the manufacturer had to come to my home and totally re-do the crooked door hang and silicone which was done on the wrong side of the shower door and thus caused leaking and major sticking. Also they did not use an electrician and they blew an electrical circuit in my home. I had to argue to get them to bring in an electrician to fix it, they wanted me to find one!

Jenn from London
Jenn from London

8.5/10

Bathroom renovations

Our bathroom was over 20 years old and rusting, bathfitters came and replaced the entire tub by putting the new tub over the existing. It looks great, it was quick and it was easy.

More about Bath Fitter

BATH FITTER provides more than just bathtub liners and bath surrounds. With more than 25 years of experience, we tailor each acrylic bathtub and shower to fit your specific bathroom. We also have a wide range of accessories including shower doors to complete your bathroom design. You get a comprehensive ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Scarborough?