Bath Fitter

Reviews for Bath Fitter

SB in Calgary
SB in Calgary

Better Business Bureau complaint filed

Initial install resulted in leak behind wall, creaky tub, and damaged stairs. Tub was replaced and caulking now cracking with black mold coming out of one area. I have called 3 times with no response about caulking and have now filed my complaint with the BBB. It has been difficult to connect both with the company and subcontractor throughout this nightmare process. I have not been abusive to the staff. I was told no compensation for the stairs because they need the subcontractor to fix them. The subcontractor who often just didnt show up. I just want this fixed properly. The price does not match the quality and ive paid a lot to have my home damaged and my life inconvenienced, not just by the amount of time to fix this, but the amount of time required to chase them down to fix this. I would not recommend them. If the install goes wrong you are in for quite the ride....

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We have passed this information along to your branch and understand they have been in contact. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathtub Liner, Tub Surround and Fixtures

In May, a complete bathtub liner, tub surround and fixtures was installed by Bath Fitters. Beautiful installation, transforms the bathroom.....we love it. We were very impressed with customer service provided by Phil Duford, General Manager. He came very quickly after installation and resolved some issues to our complete satisfaction.

Hi John, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate the call-out and will make sure that Phil receives the recognition he deserves. Thanks again for your business!

brelex
brelex
1 review Johnson City, NY

Bathroom

Gutted our bathroom. Installed new piping. Enclosed tub and shower walls and wrapped our walls 2/3 up with the same product because our old tiles were falling off. Fixed all old water damage. Installed new bronze fixtures and two safety bars. We weren’t done painting or finishing the floor so they did not seal anything. We didn’t get done with that for six months. When we were ready I called and they had an installer come right out to finish sealing everything. Lifetime warranty. Our water is very hard. If needed they will replace the caulking every year along with a new shower head. It took our installer two 12 hour days from start to finish. Cleanup was good. No complaints on workmanship. A little pricey but what sold me was how quick they could get it done, the fact that we have all new piping behind the walls and the lifetime guaranty. I was never on hold long when I called. Very professional. Loved our salesman. I would recommend.

Hi, we are very happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction throughout the entire process. Enjoy your new tub! Thank you again for your business!

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

My bathroom originally was falling apart. The base had been cracked and the water pressure was terrible. Andy from Bath Fitters was able to change all this. He added a structure to the base so it will never crack again. His experience in plumbing as changed the water pressure all while installing a new shower. I am so pleased with the service from bath fitters that I will definitely use them again.

Hi Jennifer, what a pleasure reading your review! We are thrilled to know that our team in Calgary went above and beyond to ensure a quality installation, and your full satisfaction! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Lherrle in Saint-Eustache
Lherrle in Saint-Eustache
1 review Saint Eustache, QC

New tub

Albert (installer) from bath fitters in Calgary came out to Okotoks to an apartment building that I manage and installed a new bathtub insert. He was quick and efficient and the install is beautiful. Would highly recommend his excellent work.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate the call-out and will make sure that Albert gets the recognition he deserves. Thank you again for your business!

Lorraine Day in Saint-Eustache
Lorraine Day in Saint-Eustache
1 review Saint Eustache, QC

Lorraine Day

Last Monday I had my bathroom in my Condo in Calgary and the work was done by Jared. He did an excellent job. I was very happy and pleased with the results. Jared was also, very polite when talking with him on the phone and did exactly what he said he would do. Especially when hanging the shower rod. I would highly recommend this company to my friends in the future. Thank you so much for making my bathroom beautiful and clean again. Please give my thanks to Jared.
Lorraine Day
102 2508 17 St. SW
Calgary, AB T2T4M8

Thank you so much Lorraine, we're thrilled you enjoyed your experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Jared. Thank you!

Eric from Ottawa
Eric from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Our house is 36 years old. We wanted to renew two (2) of our bathrooms, but did not want to change their configurations. As the condition of the bathtubs were good, we did not want undergo the expense of buying and installing new ones. Also we did not want the disruption that comes from removing the old ceramic wall tiles and installing new ones. Moreover we did not want to have to continue to deal with grout discolouration. We decided to contract with Bath Fitters, at their Ottawa location.
Our experience was completely positive. The installers of the tub and wall liners, etc. arrived promptly at the promised time. They worked efficiently and cleanly; and finished each bathroom within one day.
The walls and tub look better in "real life" than on the website!
We would recommend Bath fitters at the Ottawa location to anyone who wants to renovate a bathroom without changing its configuration.

Hi Eric, we are thrilled to hear that you liked your experience with Bath Fitter! We will make sure that our Ottawa location receives the recognition it deserves for its great work! Thank you again for your business!

Seema V. in Toronto
Seema V. in Toronto

Mould and no followthrough

My mum paid to have the basement shower recovered and we have had nothing but problems. First there was the constant dripping because of how the fitter put the shower back and now there is black mould because the salesperson who told us that all the moister etc. would be removed before the instalation never happened. Never any follow up, only a contact customercare@bathfitter.com from the last bad review I gave them and guess what? Nothing happened. These people are not to be trusted.

Hi Seema, thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide your mother's information (Name, Zip Code, and Phone Number) to us so that we can bring your message to the attention of your local branch? We would love to address this issue and we encourage you to respond through this review or contact our team at 1-800-892-2847. We really appreciate you letting us help you and hope you can provide us with the additional information to propely address this concern. Thank you!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!

I needed a new bath to be fitted so we decided to go with Bathfitters as we had seen the ad's saying "installed in 1 day"
Complete FALSEHOOD! It took 3 full days!!
we did have a lovely man come and fit the bath named James and he was very professional and nice however after he left we noticed that we did not have hot water anymore. I have lived in my house for 3 years and always had hot water with no issues.
I called Bathfitters and left numerous messages and no call backs, I finally called again today and Geneva at the Burnaby Bathfitters picked up and said that this was not them and that I must have done something wrong!!! They took no responsibility!!
I did not touch anything and I've never had a problem with our hot water until the day he left..a coincidence? I don't think so!!
I asked her if someone could come out to fix the problem and she said no that I had to deal with it myself and call my own plumber to work this out on my own dime and then hung up on me!!!
I am still in shock that a customer service representative could be this rude and not take any responsibility when clearly it was the companies fault!!
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!
I WOULD never recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to lose their hot water for 1 week!!!!!

Hi there, thank you for letting us know about your installation and we would love to address your concern. Can you please provide your full name so that we can look up your order? You can also reach out to our customer service team at customercare@bathfitter.com and someone will be happy to assist you. Thanks again for reaching out.

DoCustomers Matter to Bath Fitters an Ruth Busey?

Install December 2013 in 6 mounths after tears cracks in tube an wall informed them. phone calls, excuses, waited. ie. June 27 2015, june 22, 2016. Aug. 4th redone. Wall Cracks again. May 25/17 told ordered to replace Aug. I called Sept. 22nd. They said it hadn't been ordered. They said October will be done. I was never followed up with in these 4 years. Is it Poor product, Poor install, or Don't care in Regina. Waiting

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear this and would love to immediately address your concern. Can you please provide us with your full name so that we can look up your order? Thank you!

Or, please feel free to reach out to our team at customercare@bathfitter.com and someone will reach out to you. Thanks!

More about Bath Fitter

BATH FITTER provides more than just bathtub liners and bath surrounds. With more than 25 years of experience, we tailor each acrylic bathtub and shower to fit your specific bathroom. We also have a wide range of accessories including shower doors to complete your bathroom design. You get a comprehensive solution that goes beyond quick bathtub resurfacing fixes. Because measurements are taken in advance, and manufacturing is completed at our facility, we are able to install the entire one-piece seamless shower or bathtub enclosure in just one day without compromising on quality—and you’ll get a lifetime warranty, too.