Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

500 Fenmar Dr. North York
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Home in Scarborough

Sales person didn't seem to know what she was doing asked question and I'm still not 100% sure I will get the right product. She told us it would be delivered in max 4 weeks it's been 6 weeks and still haven't heard she can't even give us a date

Morine from Brampton

BAD BOY NEVER DELIVERED THE LAMPS I ORDERED AND NEVER REFUNDED ME WHEN I REQUESTED A CANCELLATION AS I FELT IT WAS UNACCEPTABLE THAT MY LAMPS DIDN'T COME WITH MY ORDER THEY NEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS I HAVE SENT 3 EMAILS AND MADE 4 CALLS AND NO REPLY...I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMMUNICATE HOW AND WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

The absolute worst. So bad, that I can't think of a company I would urge you to NOT buy from more than Lastman's Bad Boy.
When we ordered a bedroom set, we asked about the size of the pieces because they had to go up a stairwell. We were told they'd be disassembled.
Well, 4/5 pieces were NOT disassembled and the base of the king bed was just split in two, so the boxes were still HUGE. Of course, they didn't fit up the stairwell and, after causing significant physical damage to our home in the process, they were ditched in our living room and the delivery men left us there, stranded with a king bed we couldn't use.
We called immediately and asked if there was anything we could do (or if they could make a recommendation) and the woman said they may take it back if we pay a restocking fee (which was fine) -- when we followed up, we got served a hard TOUGH LUCK. I mentioned the damage and they BLAMED US FOR IT even after sending photos. So, we were left with a king-sized bed stranded in our living room and damage to our home.
The worst customer service- so rude and condescending and insulting. I've never been spoken to like that before.
Don't buy anything from them. It's not worth it. Terrible, terrible people.

Washer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Originally pleased with salesman’s service, however, when we placed order it said delivery could take up to 2 weeks (apparently white appliances are now “specially ordered”). On day 9 we called the store (salesman was off that day) and were informed that delivery could take up to another 10 days. We related we were not happy about that, an hour later we received call that item had actually arrived in warehouse & delivery would be following day. We received delivery on day 10 but wonder if we had not followed up on order ourselves if we would have received it on day 10. We took the extended warranty on the understanding that after warranty expired if we had not required anything on it we would receive 50% of cost in a gift certificate to be used in store. Salesman omitted to tell us we would have to spend $500 in store to receive this rebate, we should have been informed of this as it would have made a difference on whether we purchased extended warranty or not. On the whole not happy with service and will shop elsewhere in the future.

MKumar in Old Toronto

Bought a refrigerator on 12th Jan, no correspondence from them even on 31st Jan. Rang them and now they say they have no stock.Cancelled my order. Useless company and even worse service. Don't know how much time it will take for my funds to be refunded.

Today I got a delivery from driver 18 and it was 2 guys who were very professional and informative and quick and smooth. The entire process was quick and painless. Those guys are awesome and if I order again I want to request them for delivery! Many thumbs up!!!

Patrick in Gander

Bought a bed from here. A week after I ordered, they emailed to say that it wasn't in stock and would be delivered when it was later in the month.
The bed finally arrived this week, and is too large to fit up my stairs. I called and emailed without any response for 2 days until I called again and sat on hold for almost 15 minutes to be told "all sales final" and summarily dismissed. This policy wasn't mentioned at any point during my purchase, or on the invoice or in any of the subsequent emails.
The customer service was a dreadful experience start to finish. Don't waste your time and money on this company.

THOMAS in Scarborough

Thanks for the all the great follow up for our furniture that was damaged in delivery to Mr Raj, Excellent service . Very professional and kind. Will def buy more furniture from Raj. He went up and beyond any sales person to help us get a replacment unit from his company.
Thomas Ancaster

amber in Toronto

I was extremely satisfied with all my experience with this company. I appreciated the polite confirmation calls for delivery along with the accurate time frame of delivery. The 2 delivery men where extremely helpful, courteous and very professional. They were polite and informative upon arrival and went out of their way to be extra helpful. I will definitely be using this service again and highly recommend it. Thank You

We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

We have an identical issue as reported by Mr. & Mrs. Pach on 2018/01/03. The bonded leather sofa seat is peeling in less than 3 years after purchase. We had paid for extra warranty. When we called to complain on Dec. 18, 2017, they sent a person to inspect it who took pictures and said they would get back in 3 weeks; however nobody contacted us. When we called on January 20, 2018, we were informed that the warranty does not cover this type of defect. The whole extra warranty is a sham and does not guarantee the durability or quality of materials used. They do not repair for a cost too. I do not recommend Lastman's Bad Boy to anyone.

We'd love to learn more about your experience and see how we can assist you. Please reach out to us at [email protected]

More about Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Leader in promoting furniture, appliances, Mattresses and electronics in Ontario. Nobody beats Bad Boy! The Bad Boy phenomenon began in 1955, when Mel Lastman opened his first Bad Boy store on Weston Road. Mel’s branded message stated that Bad Boy was “the place to shop” because of its great pricing ...