Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Furniture
Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Horrible customer service received online!

will never again be shopping at Bad boy! Worst experience ever. First, I purchased a dining set online, I didn't realize it was final sale especially since it was unavailable to be seen in store. Second, when I was called to pick up my order only half of it was in and I had to wait a hour to get someone to load it in my car. Receiving didn't work when the store opened, and no one had notified me. Third, my chairs came about a week later without a box. Since it was the last set available I was emailed about accepting a $50 credit for the unboxed chairs. I agreed. It's been 3 months and repeated phone called and emails trying to get that promised $50 credit. I even have it in writing! Horrible customer service from start to finish. Unbelievable they're even still open and operating.

Mahtatarkavan in Scarborough
Mahtatarkavan in Scarborough

They cannot deliver the sofa, not giving the money back, Poor customer service

First of all they delivered 2 sofas with only one deriver and my husband had to help him. Then because the 2 sofas were big and could not get into our apartment, they made us to buy the love seats even though we did not want them. they did not give our money back. Please be advised that in order to get the money back, they charge 25% re-stocking fee.

The store manager, the operation manager, and sales persons are really rude and impolite and unprofessional. I do not recommend this company. once they get your money, they do not give sh..t.

They even made me cry because of their harassments. Poorest customer service ever!!!!

Couch says Delivered - Never Came - Nobody Can find it

We ordered a couch in mid-December, 4 weeks later it's finally ready for delivery, despite being told 2 weeks. We were given a 430-830pm window for delivery, at 6pm our tracker updated as delivered and a fake signature was shown in the box. When we called to find out what was happening nobody was able to help us, the driver was not able to be reached, the manager of the driver was not able to be reached. We were told we would need to wait a few days for them to do an investigation into where our couch is, how you lose a couch is beyond me.

Customer service has been abysmal and I still have no idea when our couch will arrive or where it is

Joel in Oakville
Joel in Oakville

Christmas dinner on the floor due to no table delivery - 47 days and counting

I ordered a table and chair set on Cyber Monday online from Bad Boys hoping to have a table for Christmas. I thought that there would be no problems as there was no notification of stock issues. After ordering online and paying, I waited. After about two weeks I emailed the company because I had not heard anything. I received an email back that I thought was spam cause it was a request to send a copy of my drivers license over email. (Hello identity theft.) I proceeded to go into the store and presented my license in person. I was then informed that the table was in but not the chairs. I then emailed the company and found out that my order was placed on hold until I send a copy of my license over email. I checked their privacy policy and this is in direct violation. I have emailed many times and get the same shut down response and no attempt to solve the issue. The online order manager Mike Da Silva keeps refusing to deliver the table I paid for because I am totally uncomfortable sending a copy of my license over email, despite offering him many times to present my license in person at the store. I have escalated my concerns to their HR department and put a formal complaint in with the Better Business Bureau. Its been 47 days since I ordered my table and still have not be contacted about delivery. I email about 1-2 times per week and keep asking for the table to be delivered as I paid for it over a month and a half ago. I am appalled at the customer service and will NEVER shop at this store again. I highly discourage anyone from shopping here.

Delivery Policy

I am very disappointed with the Bad Boys organization.

When I purchased the Washer & Dryer from you 3 weeks ago
from the Sales person Mr. Mohammed he said I would be able to arrange the delivery day and time in order to facilitate my schedule.

Now I am informed that I am unable to know the time frame of
my delivery for Jan 3 until the morning of that same day.

I have taken this day off work to accommodate the delivery
however as I have the day I would like to plan to take care
of other things as well during the day but I am unable
to plan my schedule for the day as I will not know the time
frame of the delivery until the morning of the delivery day

This is unacceptable as I have dealt with other organization
that provide advance day and time schedules within a 3 hour
period so that people can plan other things as well during the
day in order to be more productive in getting as much done
in that day as possible.

Not knowing until the day of the delivery does not allow me to
plan any other thing until I get the call from them regarding
the delivery time and at that time it is too late to get any other
thing done that day so basically I am forced to waist my day
just for this delivery to occur.

When I tried to explain this to the person who picked up the
phone they just explained that this was the policy. When I asked
to speak to Mr. Lastman they said they are not allowed to pass messages or calls directly to him so I asked to speak to a Manager they said they would transfer me and then hung up on me. When I tried to call back they just put me on hold and never picked up so I hung up and called again and they did this again and again avoiding my call.

I am not happy at all with this ridiculous policy and sent an email
to the store to ask Mr. Lastman to call me personally and explain to me why Bad Boys has this ridiculous policy when Nooooobody else has such a policy other than Bad Boys.

A very dissatisfied customer

Honestly in Etobicoke
Honestly in Etobicoke

Useless

I bought a new sectional sofa two little rugs and 3pcs coffee table set . It took FIVE deliveries they tried giving me their floor model that was banged up they touched up with a black magic marker. In the end I had to pick it up my self oh by the I'M 72 nice way to treat your elders. Bad boy furniture is the WORST company you could deal with from their Lyi** reception to their under trained store manager whoes completely clueless

helena harris
helena harris

Given the runaround

I bought and paid for a bed plus delivery on the 24rth of November as it was in stock and I needed it for Christmas for my guests.
Indeed it was delivered within a few days in 2 boxes to be assembled.
One of the major components was missing, so I can not assemble the bed without it. Got on the phone right away and was told that they will order it straight away. 3 weeks passed, no component. So I called and as I refused to wait any longer, they said they would swap it for a new bed.
This meant I would have to wrap up a very heavy bed back in the boxes, wait for the delivery guys one more time.
My question was how come they can not just take the missing component from another box and just send that. One way or another they would be left with a bed without the component. After lot of umming and ahring, they said they would deliver it to the nearest store to me and promised to have it ready for pick up the next business day.
It has been 2 weeks, I have visited the store twice, still no delivery.
Every time I am there they shuffle papers for about 20 minutes, make phone calls for another 10 and then promise that the management is on the case. Meantime they do not deliver anymore and the Day after tomorrow is Christmas Eve..Should have known better, as the only other time I had bought something from these charlatans was a couch with the warranty that promises replacement for tear cuts burns stains.
Had a mishap. Guess what, it did not get covered!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Horrible delivery and service

Awful service, placed an order for a new mattress. After 2 weeks was told it was in-stock and ready for delivery. After confirming the delivery date. The day of delivery I get a call, oh the mattress isn't in-stock, someone will contact you Monday. Monday comes no one contacts me, I email them. The following day, they apologize we are waiting for our stock manager to contact us. Following day no one has contacted me. Almost 4 weeks later still no response accept this automated email to review the company . Welp I don't have my mattress after I was told it was instock and ready for delivery, then not in-stock day of delivery. No one has informed me what is going on. So if I could I would rate Bad boy zero for there bad service and bad delivery time and bad excuses.

Greg M in Scarborough
Greg M in Scarborough

Damaged Dishwasher

They delivered a damaged dishwasher they bought from Sears, who was going out of business. After we reported the damaged dishwasher, it apparently become the customer's responsibility and they washed they hands of it. Asked to speak to a Manager at customer service and they said they would phone back in 2 to 3 business days. They phoned back over 3 weeks later. Basically would only offer a damaged fees as compensation. So much for getting a new dishwasher from Bad Boy.

We eventually back through the store to get it replaced after a damaged dishwasher sat in my living room for over a month.

Never buy from Bad Boy.

Sunny in Scarborough
Sunny in Scarborough

horrible service

We ordered two sofa's on Sept 1st to be delivered in 3 wks. They arrived on Nov 21st. We have been contacting them for over 2 months with no success. I don't want to relive the stress of dealing with bad boys, I would say run away from any dealing with this company. They live up to their name in the most horrific way possible. Save yourself the headache and stress.

More about Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Leader in promoting furniture, appliances, Mattresses and electronics in Ontario. Nobody beats Bad Boy! The Bad Boy phenomenon began in 1955, when Mel Lastman opened his first Bad Boy store on Weston Road. Mel’s branded message stated that Bad Boy was “the place to shop” because of its great pricing ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?