Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Furniture
1119 Kennedy Road Toronto ON M1P 2K8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

STEVEKARATE4TH
1 review Barrie, ON

Service was polite. But we have only completed the sale part. We don't have the product yet. Jerry and Steve were both very helpful. Unfortunately, we didn't qualify for Bat out of Hell tickets because we didn't buy a mattress.

Cheryl B.
1 review Barrie, ON

Purchased a couch in store, excellent customer service in store.
Couch was delivered following day.

BluJ fan in London
1 review London, ON

I ordered this off the website although it was a bit of a slow start with their verification process they ended up coming through with flying colors. The delivery guys were polite, neat and efficient and set everything up. I will definitely buy from Bad Boy again.

Sylvia

My new dryer was delivered with dents on the side and one leg was damaged. I phoned right away and Bad Boys told me they would send out a new one. In the meantime, they took the old dryer which still worked but would intermittently not dry (no heat). My tenant asked if she could use the new (damaged) dryer until the replacement dryer was delivered in 2 weeks. Since the dryer was dented and the leg was bent, I told her to use it as I knew Bad Boys would not be reselling the dryer, or if they did, it would end up in a clearance sale marked "as is", or be sold off in an auction where an independent appliance store would purchase it. Also, the tenant has a 3 month old baby and it's not easy for her to go to a laundry mat.

So Bad Boy called my tenant and found out she had used it for a week. Well, now all I get is a $58 refund and that's after I have to take pictures of the damage so more work on my part. This is beyond ridiculous! If I want to sell my house, the brand new "dented and bent leg" dryer will be a bonus...NOT! I will NEVER ever step a foot into a Bad Boys store again. Too bad for them since I've been thinking of replacing my kitchen appliances and I need a new couch. I'll be taking my business else where!

Christine in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Ricky and Keith (Drivers #10), delivered my corner couch today. This was the 2nd attempt at delivery due to narrow entryways and failed attempt at taking the sofa down to the basement.

Today however Ricky + Keith made the process easy !
They were pleasant and polite and efficient! Honestly the biggest point for me was how polite they spoke...thats a big deal to me when having deliveries made.

Thank you Ricky + Keith, you made my day so much easier and I really appreciate how courteous you both were!

Thanks again,

Christine + Jay Young-Madden

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Just wanted to say thank you for the great service. My wife and I loved your Burlington store. Everyone was so helpful with our needs. It took us awhile but we found the one.

Freddy brenes in Toronto

From the time I arrive Milanka Brazo approach me with a big smile and friendly initiative she make me feel really good on top of that she was very knowledgeable about the items we discussed. I will recommend my family and friends to talk to her and also the store Manager present him self ant treat us with lots of respect am very happy so far with the store I visit in Victoria st in Kitchener Ontario.

Wendy george in Toronto

I had a very pleasant experience in the BadBoy Store. Patrick was my salesman. Very pleasant nonpushy and very knowledgable about the product. I will recomend this store to anyone who may need your services. I won't have my washer until a week from now but I'm confident it will arrive as planned. Patrick also answered any questions that I had about removal of my old appliance and hook up etc. That's it!

Cindy in Orangeville
1 review Fergus, ON

Just bought a washer & dryer. Was very impressed with the young man who helped me. He was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and NOT pushy. Bad Boy even extended their sale an extra day so I could take advantage of it. A very pleasant shopping experience. Thanks Bad Boy!

Theresa Cabral from Thamesford

I walked into Badboys in London On, and Nick D'Oria was a shining star!
He kindly approached me with a warm smile and asked if I needed assistance. As a buys mom and entrepreneur I was in a hurry and his help was such a time saver.
His professionalism, product knowledge and honesty was so refreshing. We love our new mattress for our son, and our experience in store.
Looking forward to shopping with Badboys again!