Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

500 Fenmar Dr. North York
Furniture
Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Do not fall for the free shipping

I needed a fridge, paid online and was told later that it is on back order.... I just asked for a refund, I do need a new fridge sooner, I have been trying to get my money back since... the company insists on a store credit.... The lack of integrity with this company is mind blowing

Please do yourself a favor and pay the little extra to get decent service.

Attached are the half standard emails I keep receiving when requesting a refund.

Rip off...never give them down payment!!!

We order some furnitures through financing, in order to get it we have to put a downpayment, we did! After the financing did not go through, we have to cancel it and get our refunds. But they said they don't give refunds only a store credit( i don't want it) so they will give the refund but will take 25% of the down payment. Are you kidding me? Is this how your company run to rip off people?
Be responsible and have some credibility!

roemsa in Scarborough
roemsa in Scarborough

Table, chairs, appliances

Bad Boy Barrie was the store. They tried to pass off a floor model as new. The dining set had missing and damaged parts as well as being a floor model. The dishwasher was damaged. The promised delivery time was late by four weeks despite the salesman’s guarantee it would be on time. The store manager was not willing to help. Then tried to up the agreed price when the dining set was found. When advised of the missing and damaged parts, they said too bad, you have to pick another set at higher cost. Avoid these fraud artists at all costs.

bonded leather couches

4 years ago i was sold bonded leather sofas with 5 yr comprehansive coverage should anything happen to the leather. Today i was told it doesn't cover cracks and peels on bonded leather. Misleading sales reps, uncaring service. i guess bad boy really is a fraud boy.

G in Scarborough
G in Scarborough

Sectional

I purchase a sectional end of August. I was told sectional would be delivered second week of September. I call the warehouse, my sofa was on back order to the first week of October. October come and there still a problem delivery the sectional to me. Customer service was so, so BAD. I wouldn't advise anyone to BUY are SHOP at bad boy store. Run away

Victoria in Vaughan
Victoria in Vaughan

Refund

I purchase 2 fridges for our company with the promise of delivery within 48 hours. On the day of the delivery I get an e-mail that they don't actually have my product and it will take about 6-7 weeks to get. So I cancel. The store is refusing to give me my money back. They're saying they have "NO REFUND" policy and can only give me a sort credit!
I do not want the store credit and can't wait for the new fridge for 6 weeks!!!
They are not responding to my phone calls or e-mail!!!

Allan in Scarborough
Allan in Scarborough

Dissatisfied Veteran.

Bought a mattress and box spring in June 2018, and the mattress had a large hole in it. Went to the Bad Boy store in the Burlington mall showed the pictures to the manager George. He said we'll get a new replacement mattress out to you right away. Everyweek was a new excuse why I still don't have it. Went into the store again last week, George told me next Sunday they would have to me on the morning. That's today! Again no call and no bed. Called the Burlington bad boy store and talked to George again! He said "Oh you didn't get a call last night"? I'll look into it and call you. FALSE PROMISES and NONTRUTHS FROM BAD BOYS. who treats their veterans like garbage more than Bad Boys NOOOOO BODY!!!

Joan  in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

Poor Customer Service/Poor Quality

I purchased a table and 4 chairs. The table and chairs arrived defective. When I called customer service they were extremely rude and said "I bought it, it's your problem." I spoke with the manager who said they will not refund, nor will they fix the defective items."
I am extremely disappointed with this service, I will never purchase from them again. When I first arrived to the store to purchase, they told me I was a VIP but when I called to complain and seek support to repair my items, they treated me very poorly. Even the delivery man walked into my home and didn't remove his shoes

Nomaan in Cambridge
Nomaan in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Fraudulent Dealings

I purchased appliances worth $11,000. They delivered wrong model and size of cooktop twice. Last time I was tricked since the box said 36 inch although inside it was 30.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

terrible service horrible product

terrible service horrible product they were very late with delivery no call to advise and when you call service they tell you to bad i'm not kidding it appears once you buy a product they dont care HORRIBLE SERVICE

More about Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Leader in promoting furniture, appliances, Mattresses and electronics in Ontario. Nobody beats Bad Boy! The Bad Boy phenomenon began in 1955, when Mel Lastman opened his first Bad Boy store on Weston Road. Mel’s branded message stated that Bad Boy was “the place to shop” because of its great pricing ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?