Shutters & Blinds
Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Alleen's Custom Window Treatments And Accessories

R. Fletcher in Toronto
R. Fletcher in Toronto

Easiest & best purchase ever.

I went down to the College Park Alleen's & I spoke with Sonia,This is the first time ever that I bought any blinds so she had given me wonderful suggestions, she was very helpful & patient with me through this whole process. I set up an app't with her & she came by & measured my whole unit. At that time I just did the 2 bedrooms becasue I wanted to see how they looked before doing the Living Room. Over the weekend, I had a wonderful installer come by & he installed my blinds, he was excellent & did a remarkable job. I love my blinds & I will do the same for the rest of the unit.
Thanks you very much Sonia & the staff at Aleen's, you guys did a great job!

JJWC in Toronto
JJWC in Toronto

Installation of blinds and window coverings in 3 rooms

the work they did was a disaster!! Blinds were measured incorrectly, and did not fit. Then, after being 2 months late for installation, they arrived- wrong blinds for the wrong windows. At the end of the project, it was over 6 months, and while I got what I want , there was one aspect; a curtain rod for a bay window, that was double the proposed cost, not what I ordered, and the last thing to arrive. These people were inexperienced, and the entire experience was frustrating and poor. Never again! Caveat Emptor!

Rose Britton in East York
Rose Britton in East York
2 reviews East York, ON

Blinds and drapes for entire home

A 3 month wait and still not done.

Ordered in August, still not complete mid-December

Drapes for one window were measured wrong.

Wrong hardware sent for another

Wrong blind installed as well

When I call to ask Sonia for an explanation she says she'll call back, but she never does.

For an order well in excess of $5000 I expected much more.

F,E&H in Toronto
F,E&H in Toronto

Window coverings

416-847-0947
444 Yonge St (College Park)
Toronto
M5B2H4

The good: Decent product - Our blinds are in and look very nice. || Excellent installer – on-time, courteous and careful. || The not-so-good: Product confusion – We were originally quoted a price for a product not offered by our preferred manufacturer, not sure how that happened so we had to have a second quote done. || Slow, slow, slow - They didn’t ask for a deposit until a month after we ordered. Then they waited a few more weeks to charge us. It took almost five months from quote to installation. || Charged us more than anticipated – After failing to charge our deposit for weeks, the deposit was more than we were told to expect, and then they charged us a second time that same week (without notice), to the tune of > 90% of the contract value when both charges were combined. || Communication – No updated contract after payments and no receipts, despite multiple requests by phone. No response to emails. || Product confusion, again – The product is fine, but not of the quality/specifications we asked for (plastic hinges instead of metal, not fully all wood pieces). It turns out that the blinds aren’t the brand that we were told they were (which I could never find online anyway); the brand we received can be had at Home Depot or direct from the manufacturer and are regularly advertized on TV as a discount brand.

Mk in MIssissauga
Mk in MIssissauga
1 review TORONTO, ON

blinds for my new condo

I have recently purchased a new condo, and as a first time home buyer I was looking for a custom blinds. A friend of mine recommended to me Nadia from Alleen's. My problem was, I didn't know what I want, but I decided to do what Nadia recomended. She gave me a great recommendation. She clearly explained to me how everything will be done. A quote was send to me withing 24 hours, after my Nadia's visit. About a 4 weeks after installation people from Alleens did install all blinds.. I did not have to worry about anything, because Nadia took cake of that. I find this very helpful, it saved me a lot of time and money. I can't say enough about how well all the job was done. I will recommend Nadia to any one who is looking for blinds.

Tenjera in Kirkfield
Tenjera in Kirkfield
1 review Bobcaygeon, ON

Cottage window coverings

Being out of the way we thought it would almost be impossible to get a proper job done (our cottage is on an island).WE called Alleens that we had delt with in the city. with thier reputation we were sure they would have no time to help us. We were so surprised that being a repeat customer was so inportant for them the take the time to do the same high quality job that was done in the city repeated in the country. We are so delighted and proud to show the beautiful work to all the friends that come to visit us.

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Blinds for my New condo

I purchased some motorized sunscreens for my new condo downtown. This was an excellent choice for me. Alleen's did a wonderful job, my condo looks amazing with the new blinds. I would definately recommend Alleen's to all my friends & family.

Z.A in Scarborough
Z.A in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Window Coverings

I purchased window coverings for my home that I recently renovated. I called Alleen's & they were excellent, they sent a Sales person to my home who I would have to say was very knowledgeable. I did have 2 quotes from other companies but not nearly as well priced as Alleen's. From day 1 I was impressed, my sales person was excellent, the blinds took about 2 weeks before I recieved a call to arrange an installation. I work long hours during the week but they were able to accomodate me on a Saturday. My blinds were installed & I had to call my sales person to thank him for helping me out in my final stage of my home renovation & sending an installer that knew his stuff. Thank you Alleen's.

More about Alleen's Custom Window Treatments And Accessories

Our goal is to be on the cutting edge and offer customers the latest and most innovative products.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Toronto?