All Type Painting

Jen from Toronto
Jen from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Excellent work, Honest, Great Price

I used these guys 2 times!!! First was the interior, my hallways on 3 levels, including the high stairways, living room and Kitchen, 2 colours of Benjamin Moore Paint plus all the trim and doors. The even fixed my water leak in my kitchen ceiling. It looked fantastic. I also used them to paint my exterior trim on my house the following year. I have recommended them to 2 girlfriends and I am ready to use them again at my new place. They are very professional and great painting skills.

PH in Markham
PH in Markham

Painted entire interior of house

I had Gord paint the interior of my entire house which included walls, trim, door frames, doors, and baseboards. He was very knowledgeable, honest, and provided a great quote. He was on time for the quote, during the job, and did excellent work. As well, he pointed out several deficiencies that I wasn't aware of which I will remedy in the future. He also warranties his work.