All Pro Appliance Service

94 Kingswood Dr Brampton ON L6V 2W3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Brampton  >  All Pro Appliance Service

Reviews for All Pro Appliance Service

Repair of Apt sized Samsung dryer

I called this company as I saw the company vehicle driving ahead of me, I was in need of a dryer repair due to a broken belt. the serviceman sourced a good price for the belt, before coming to my home. He patiently endured the time consuming process of removing the defective belt and replacing it with a new belt, in a small space and in a machine that was not easy to work on.,

Lana in Brampton
Lana in Brampton

dryer repair

Our electric dryer went on the fritz so we called them and they came out to repair our dryer. They responded quickly and in no time we were drying clothes once again.