Billa Appliances

Reviews for Billa Appliances

Jason in Don Mills
Jason in Don Mills

Appliance delivery

We replaced our appliances in a condo. The delivery guys were amazing! Showed up on time and worked diligently to get them into the suite in a timely manner. I only had the elevator for a limited time and the experience was fantastic!
Jason.

Thanks for the awesome review Jason! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Hope to see you again soon!

Glenn in Toronto
Glenn in Toronto

Kitchen appliances

We had bought from Billa for our previous home. We had received such good service that we went back and purchased a fridge, microwave and stove for our new home. Tony took good care of us and arranged for same day delivery so that we would have our stove for Thanksgiving family dinner. The delivery team contacted us in advance of their arrival and brought everything into our home. They had to remove the fridge door, which was not a problem. We have recommended Billa to friends and family. Thanks to Tony and everyone at Billa!

Thank you for the glowing review Glenn! We here at Billa Appliances are so happy you came to us for all your kitchen appliance needs.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you for sharing our name with your friends and family!

purple in Markham
purple in Markham

Good price and customer service, but movers made scratches and dents

We were referred to Billa Appliances by a friend, were told their price was good, so does the customer service.

We purchased both the refrigerator and range from Tony, and mentioned to him that it’s a townhouse and the kitchen was on the second floor; and Tony stated that not to worry, the movers will take good care of the appliances.

When the movers arrived, the first thing they said was “if there’s any damage to the hallway, wall, floor or appliances, they’re not responsible for”. Then they looked at the hallway and measured the width; after 10 mins of chitchatting among themselves, they took their time to remove the doors of the refrigerator. After half an hour of removing 3 doors, they started to move the fridge. I asked if they have lifting straps to help them carry the appliances and they said they don’t as they’re "professional movers". But all they have were their hands and gloves!?

When they’re carrying the fridge up to the second floor, they dropped the fridge a few times on the stairs and made a couple scratches and dents on the fridge and a chip on the wall along the staircase. Once they settled the fridge, I took some photos of the damages, one of the guys asked why I was taking photos, I told him I needed to show Billa the damages, and his response was “OK, I DON’T CARE”.

They then went back to the van to get the range. Said the same thing that they’re not responsible for any damages. Seems like this time they had a better handle of the range than the fridge, only dropped the range once but didn’t make any more scratches or dents. Thank GOD!

We understand they cannot be responsible for all the damages they could have made for all the deliveries they do. But they need to respect Billa, their company (if they are not part of Billa), the customers, the properties and the appliances. They represent Billa at the end of this customer experience, they cannot just simply say “I’m not responsible for anything” and think that’s OK for any consequences.

Another thing that I was not impressed was their attitude, they did not even apologize for the damages they’ve made. This type of attitude will not last them long in the business. We brought brand new appliances, and now there are scratches and dents. We don't know if they are part of Billa or they are an outsourced third party moving company. So we can only report this incident here with Billa.

I called Billa right away to report this incident to the reception, and then got a call back from BJ to discuss the details. I appreciated their follow up. All I was told at the end was "we will make a note on your profile, next time you come, we will give you a good deal". I am not too sure if I would go back for my next appliances, I'd rather pay a bit more with the customer service I deserve and a brand new appliances which it was supposed to be, instead of getting a slightly cheaper price on one that have scratches and dents.

Lesson Learned: make sure you ask if the movers are real professional!

Review has 1 previous version
Adi in Markham
Adi in Markham

Service

Almost a year ago we received all six new appliances we bought at Billa. Everything was fine till a month and a half ago, when my washer broke. The manufacture said they will fix the washer door that didn't lock, but they need to order a part. One month later, I was told there is a delay on the part arrival. I called PJ from Billa and asked for his help, not expecting very much. To my surprise, PJ came to the rescue imidiatly, was in touch with the manufacturer, updated me on the progress, took care of my problem as his own!!
Thank you PJ for your help and care that, I am sure couldn’t receive anywhere else!!

Adi and Manny Joshua

Thank you Adi & Manny for leaving a review! We're always happy to help, we'll make sure to pass on your great comments to PJ.

We look forward to welcoming you back for all your appliance needs.

Saavy
Saavy

Appliances

I always shop here for my appliances. They have the best prices and best service.

Thank you for being a loyal customer Saavy! We're glad to hear that we're your top choice for all your appliance needs. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in Billa Appliances and our staff.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Gagan Bangar in Markham
Gagan Bangar in Markham

Service

The customer service at Billa Appliances was carried out in a very professional and helpful manner. Sandeep was the one who gave me ton of kind assistance in looking for what I needed. The staff there really pay attention to their customers needs and do whatever they can to ensure the customer is fully satisfied. Highly recommend!!

Chris,
Chris,
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Product: Washing Machine

Billa was able to offer me a very good price on my washer and was also able to offer me a quick deliver turn around time. The Deliver driver showed up as expected and placed the washer exactly where i asked them to.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great prices but don’t expect service

Bought all of our appliances here for our new home. Prices were lower than the big box stores. Service takes very long though. Once our appliances arrived, the delivery persons didn’t even assemble the handles. They dropped off the appliances and left. The company they recommended to install the appliances came to see us 7 hours late. When he came, he raised his price, so I told him to leave. We had a problem with our fridge (door not closing properly). No help from Billa - you will have to deal directly with the manufacturer. After 5 months dealing with the manufacturer, they finally approved a refund. So, we went back to Billa to buy another fridge, but somehow they are charging me more for a model that is now older and cheaper everywhere else.

Rishi D in St. John's
Rishi D in St. John's

Great products, exceptional service!!!

We were first-time home buyers, and we were given so much attention, valuable information, and just the best service I've ever received with the best prices I came across.

My wife and I came in to browse around, dealt with Sandeep, who gave us his attention and expertise. He provided us with some great tips, even told us what was more valuable to have and what we could sacrifice on to stay within our budget. The prices are very reasonable, and the service that was provided by not just him but everyone we interacted with was phenomenal.

I would highly recommend coming here and not even waste your time going anywhere else. The delivery was right on time and they were just so easy to work with.

Baheer in Ottawa
Baheer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dryer and washer ( samsung)

Price attracted us.. oh boy they sell malfunctioned.. auctioned items.. now we see the reason for the price. The dryer broke within a year. If you do shop here make sure to buy the warranty. Store also has poor customer service. Next time i will pay more and go eleswhere.

More about Billa Appliances

Billa Appliances has a great selection of Appliances and Electronics from top quality brands such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid, GE, Jenn-Air, Bosch, Thermador, Monogram, Café, Samsung, Frigidaire, Electrolux and more. We are located in Markham & Toronto, ON. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to offer you great service. You won't be disappointed! We look forward to seeing you.