Billa Appliances

Reviews for Billa Appliances

Saavy
Saavy

Appliances

I always shop here for my appliances. They have the best prices and best service.

Gagan Bangar in Markham
Gagan Bangar in Markham

Service

The customer service at Billa Appliances was carried out in a very professional and helpful manner. Sandeep was the one who gave me ton of kind assistance in looking for what I needed. The staff there really pay attention to their customers needs and do whatever they can to ensure the customer is fully satisfied. Highly recommend!!

Chris,
Chris,
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Product: Washing Machine

Billa was able to offer me a very good price on my washer and was also able to offer me a quick deliver turn around time. The Deliver driver showed up as expected and placed the washer exactly where i asked them to.

Great prices but don’t expect service

Bought all of our appliances here for our new home. Prices were lower than the big box stores. Service takes very long though. Once our appliances arrived, the delivery persons didn’t even assemble the handles. They dropped off the appliances and left. The company they recommended to install the appliances came to see us 7 hours late. When he came, he raised his price, so I told him to leave. We had a problem with our fridge (door not closing properly). No help from Billa - you will have to deal directly with the manufacturer. After 5 months dealing with the manufacturer, they finally approved a refund. So, we went back to Billa to buy another fridge, but somehow they are charging me more for a model that is now older and cheaper everywhere else.

Rishi D in St. John's
Rishi D in St. John's

Great products, exceptional service!!!

We were first-time home buyers, and we were given so much attention, valuable information, and just the best service I've ever received with the best prices I came across.

My wife and I came in to browse around, dealt with Sandeep, who gave us his attention and expertise. He provided us with some great tips, even told us what was more valuable to have and what we could sacrifice on to stay within our budget. The prices are very reasonable, and the service that was provided by not just him but everyone we interacted with was phenomenal.

I would highly recommend coming here and not even waste your time going anywhere else. The delivery was right on time and they were just so easy to work with.

Baheer in Ottawa
Baheer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dryer and washer ( samsung)

Price attracted us.. oh boy they sell malfunctioned.. auctioned items.. now we see the reason for the price. The dryer broke within a year. If you do shop here make sure to buy the warranty. Store also has poor customer service. Next time i will pay more and go eleswhere.

Paul  in Markham
Paul in Markham

Kitchen Appliances

We bought ALL new appliances from Billa for our kitchen renovation. Sandeep was extremely helpful, knowledge and professional. We will definitely be back to purchase our washer/dryer and TV in the near future!

Thank you for your business Paul.

kitchen appliances

Very helpful young, and dynamic sales associate Sandeep!! Great prices and products!! Walked me through different product selection and gave me best options for my money. Sandeep took time, to educate me on products and function. Very much appreciated.

Very pleased with overall experience. Thank you, Sandeep.

Thank you for your business!

Mike
Mike
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Appliances

I outfitted my whole house with Samsung appliances through Billa. Gave a great price, but I'm realizing now, sometimes you get what you pay for. My dishwasher had an error code which was a leak. The barley used dishwasher was still within the one year warranty, a samsung technician came out and said the leak was caused by damage consistent with it falling off a delivery truck and the damage would not have been seen on delivery as it was all on the bottom. Samsung would obviously not cover this, and the people at Billa left me hung out to dry. I ended up going to Appliance Canada in Vaughan and they took care of me. Will never buy from Billa again. Sometimes the cheapest deal is not always the way to go.

More about Billa Appliances

Billa Appliances has a great selection of Appliances and Electronics from top quality brands such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid, GE, Jenn-Air, Bosch, Thermador, Monogram, Café, Samsung, Frigidaire, Electrolux and more. We are located in Markham & Toronto, ON. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to offer you great service. You won't be disappointed! We look forward to seeing you.