Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
1855 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1M1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Paula from Ontario East

EXCELLENT SERVICE from Eli Matta and Alexanian's (Ottawa East). We had almost all our flooring replaced and Eli made the experience so much easier than I had anticipated. From the moment I entered the store to the day the final installation was completed I received only top quality service. I would recommend this company and Eli to anyone. It is hard to find good service these days, but Alexanian's stands by their word and their products. Our floors look wonderful! Victor, the fellow who installed the hardwood was not only a gentleman, but also a true craftsman. Eli and co-workers, thanks for making our renovations successful and easy at the same time.

rick,dundas
7.8/10

we were impressed with the sales staff(Mike & Richard)as well as the installation crew who were very efficient,obliging and cleaned up when they finished the job in quick order as promised.

Greg from Ottawa
9.8/10

Dawne Kay was a pleasure to work with: she knew when something was right and when it wasn't and gave excellent decorating advice. We had floors in our kitchen, bathroom and entryway replaced and the workmanship was excellent. She arranged for timing that worked for us and answered all our questions!! We're going back for carpets because of her!

Maureen from Ottawa
9.8/10

It is a pure delight to deal with Alexanian's on Industrial Ave. in Ottawa, entirely due to the comprehensive service and decorating expertise of Dawne Kay. She takes the whole buying experience to a new level by taking the time to ensure, that the choices you make, are going to give you the best possible outcome in home decorating. Her skill in identifying the suble colorations in carpets or ceramics and going the extra mile to suggest wall colors to compliment your choices is artful and so important. I consider her to be a rare find indeed and wish to acknowledge formally how much I appreciate her talent and home decorating support. Alexanians are lucky to have such a talented lady servicing their customers.

ANCASTER-9353
9.5/10

THE SERVICE I RECEIVED WAS EXCELLENT AND I WOULD USE ALEXANIAN'S AGAIN. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEHOND TO MAKE SURE I WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED. MY CARPET LOOKS GREAT AND I'M SO PLEASED.

Diane from Ancaster

I no longer comparison shop for floor coverings. I go right to Alexanian's where I have come to enjoy personal service, quality and competitive pricing over the years. Garo Magakian, manager, has consistently been a pleasure to deal with as well as the knowledgable and friendly staff at his store. I have a busy lifestyle so I appreciate that I can walk into Alexanian's for my next home covering reno project and know I will be happy with all work Alexanian's does for my family. Service is number one in my books and Garo and Alexanian's does not disappoint.

Raiders in Ottawa

My family just had our hardwood floors done in our den and dining room areas. The service was excellent (led by Eli Matta at 740 Industrial Avenue location). He helped us find what we needed and the quality of the product was superior (Brazilian Borealis). The installation of the floors were handled by absolute professionals and the end result is superb. They also did a follow-up to ensure our total customer satisfaction - nice touch! We had also dealt with Alexanian when we previously recarpeted our home. The service, products and quality (and the price) are excellent. They come highly recommended from myself and others who pointed me in their deirection. Thank you Alexanian!

nagy
8.5/10

We had our old carpet removed and installed laminate in its place with Alexanians. Alexanians has provided us with excellent on time service in a professional manner. The representative came to our location took all the necessary measurements and provided us with a comparable quote within a couple of days. The representative gave good advice for ideal locations for installing laminate flooring he also advised us that laminate is not best suited for use in the kitchen and provided us with options for flooring.

Jim from Ancaster
8.3/10

my carpet installation was completed in a very satisfactory manner, the winding stair case,which seemed like a huge problem,was met head on by the installers and now looks great. any questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. the men cleaned up after themselves and left no traces of them being there ( other than my new carpets) This is the third time we have used this company and would not hesitate to use them a fourth time or to recommend them.

Bill & Gail

First time I met Guy Magakian, was in 1970. He showed me a good deal on a carpet for my living room. Shortly after that, when my wife and I got married, we purchased new carpets for the apartment. In 1980, we moved into a house and purchased new carpets throughout the whole house. The timeliness was outstanding. The service was suberb. The price was excellent. We put in an addition in 1998 and bought wall to wall carpet from Guy and were very satisfied then. Recently in May, we asked Alexanian to clean the same carpet. The result of the cleaning was not to our satisfaction. So, Alexanian came back twice to clean the carpet and it still was not satisfactory. Alexanian decided to replace the carpet at no cost to us. We were astounded at the generosity of this gesture. This week we are going to have the carpet in our bedroom replaced by Alexanian. They are just a wonderful company to deal with, in particular Guy Magakian who has been with Alexanian for 50 years!

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925