Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
1855 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1M1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

K - Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

The installers were unfamiliar of how to properly install berber carpeting. They damaged our hardwood flooring during the process. The repair & replacement of the incorrectly installed carpeting and hardwood floor was very good however the job was not fully completed & Alexanian's never followed-up on closure prior to billing. We will not be purchasing carpeting again from Alexanian's.

Job Price

Dear K, thank you for your comments. We do take service very seriously and appreciate the feedback.

Occasionally things do happen, but at Alexanian's we always stand behind our work even after payment has been made.

I appreciate your comments, and I hope you do contact me if the issues have not been resolved.

Regards, Allan Alexanian - 905-527-2857 ext. 301

Claire in Toronto

We have bought our hardwood flooring from Alexanian twice in 2 years (2 different houses). David helped us both times. He gave us excellent advice, and was very responsive when we called back with questions afterwards. We got great value for the money. We highly recommend dealing with him and Alexanian!

M&M in London

I ordered $10,500 worth of products that included the Installation. First they were a day late starting the Job. My Hardwood has defects! They ran out of carpet! The Dura~Ceramic is gorgeous and I have no complaints. I'm now on day 4 and I'm STILL waiting for more carpet to finish the stairs. The carpet guys did not put my closet doors back on properly! The Company is afraid to call us with any information therefore I must call them everyday to inquire about whats going on. I have tiny holes in my hardwood and it appears that certain slats are different colour not matching the rest of the floor!

Paula from Ontario East

EXCELLENT SERVICE from Eli Matta and Alexanian's (Ottawa East). We had almost all our flooring replaced and Eli made the experience so much easier than I had anticipated. From the moment I entered the store to the day the final installation was completed I received only top quality service. I would recommend this company and Eli to anyone. It is hard to find good service these days, but Alexanian's stands by their word and their products. Our floors look wonderful! Victor, the fellow who installed the hardwood was not only a gentleman, but also a true craftsman. Eli and co-workers, thanks for making our renovations successful and easy at the same time.

rick,dundas
7.8/10

we were impressed with the sales staff(Mike & Richard)as well as the installation crew who were very efficient,obliging and cleaned up when they finished the job in quick order as promised.

Greg from Ottawa
9.8/10

Dawne Kay was a pleasure to work with: she knew when something was right and when it wasn't and gave excellent decorating advice. We had floors in our kitchen, bathroom and entryway replaced and the workmanship was excellent. She arranged for timing that worked for us and answered all our questions!! We're going back for carpets because of her!

Maureen from Ottawa
9.8/10

It is a pure delight to deal with Alexanian's on Industrial Ave. in Ottawa, entirely due to the comprehensive service and decorating expertise of Dawne Kay. She takes the whole buying experience to a new level by taking the time to ensure, that the choices you make, are going to give you the best possible outcome in home decorating. Her skill in identifying the suble colorations in carpets or ceramics and going the extra mile to suggest wall colors to compliment your choices is artful and so important. I consider her to be a rare find indeed and wish to acknowledge formally how much I appreciate her talent and home decorating support. Alexanians are lucky to have such a talented lady servicing their customers.

ANCASTER-9353
9.5/10

THE SERVICE I RECEIVED WAS EXCELLENT AND I WOULD USE ALEXANIAN'S AGAIN. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEHOND TO MAKE SURE I WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED. MY CARPET LOOKS GREAT AND I'M SO PLEASED.

Diane from Ancaster

I no longer comparison shop for floor coverings. I go right to Alexanian's where I have come to enjoy personal service, quality and competitive pricing over the years. Garo Magakian, manager, has consistently been a pleasure to deal with as well as the knowledgable and friendly staff at his store. I have a busy lifestyle so I appreciate that I can walk into Alexanian's for my next home covering reno project and know I will be happy with all work Alexanian's does for my family. Service is number one in my books and Garo and Alexanian's does not disappoint.

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925