Dreamscreens Canada Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1184 Speers Rd. - Unit 2 Oakville ON L6L 2X4

Reviews for Dreamscreens Canada Inc.

Tony B in Oakville
Tony B in Oakville

Beware do not order from this company!!!

Please do not order from this company. I ordered 2 screens from them, they charged my credit card and did not send the product.
They have no customer service and Avoid Deana she was very unprofessional.

Tony was provided his product and did not want to pay for them, the credit card number he provided was charged when FedEx confirmed his product was delivered to the address he provided. This contractor who is operating under a false company name by API Construction, which is a huge organization, is being investigated for his fraudulence. Any customer who has dealt with Deana, which is almost everyone, has always enjoyed there experience, as she is very professional and kind to all customers.

Cathy
Cathy
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Screen door

We contacted Dreamscreens to get a quote for a custom sized retractable screen door. They were very helpful right from the beginning. They walked us through the entire process, quickly and easily. Our new door looks amazing! We even had a small fit issue that they took care of immediately. Great product and excellent service are what have impressed us.

Cathy, thank you very much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Deana

Diana in Waterdown
Diana in Waterdown

Replacement screen after 3 years

Dreamscreens installed a double retractable screen system for our double French doors 3 years ago. This year one screen became problematic. Though Deanna sent out repair men twice, and charged us for the initial repair visit, it became clear that the screen could not be repaired. They agreed to redo the installation with a new retractable screen door at no further cost to us! We are very pleased with everyone involved who helped facilitate this solution - Deanna in the office and Peter and Nathan on the job!

Diana, you were a dream to work with and we appreciate all of the kind words. We are very happy your unit has been re-installed and now you can enjoy your screens once again. Thank you! Deana

Lisa Burlington in Burlington
Lisa Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Retractable Front Door Screen

After meeting with Deana at Oakville location, very impressed with her knowledge, honesty regarding install date (due to rain) and Peter did the install! Excellent! Quick install and cleaned area completely, overall experience, 5 Stars!

Waited to write review to make sure no issues with product...its been 3 months and we are the envy of many! Cross wind in the semi is fantastic!
Highly recommend!
Lisa

Lisa, It was also a pleasure meeting with you and I am so pleased that you are happy with the screen system. Thank you, Deana.

smith of toronto
smith of toronto

single inside mount screen

I shopped around online but dreamscreens is the only company i could find that can install inside the door frame. After getting a fair quote, i ordered a single door pet screen with a latch. The day of installation i unfortunately was not satisfied with the workmanship. The president (Elizabeth) was very accessible and listened to my concerns. She certainly cares and quickly rectified the problem. The screen is fantastic. I would do business with them again because of the product quality and the integrity of the president.
A week later, I look at the screen and it seems very much like all others in my house. Odd since it was supposed to be a pet screen and im pretty sure they are thicker. I look at the invoice and pet screen is not mentioned. Buyer beware. Dropping my rating.

Review has 1 previous version
Marilyn R in Toronto
Marilyn R in Toronto

Love it!

We had 3 retractable screens put in. We absolutely love them! I wish they would open slower, but it's not a show stopper. I like the selection of frame colors they have.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! One of the many features that separates Dreamscreens from our competitors is that the tension and speed of retraction is adjustable with our screens. Please contact us to assist you.

Bob Crutchlow in Oakville
Bob Crutchlow in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Retractable screen for our pergola

Our backyard gets the afternoon sun and can get very hot. We installed a pergola 20' wide, 10' deep and after the install we began looking for a 20' screen to protect us from the sun. Dare screens was the only company we found who sells 20' wide retractable screen. They were very prompt and professional in installing our screen. We are very pleased with it and all our friends are very impressed. We have just completed our second summer and it performs flawlessly.

Barbara Chatz from Toronto
Barbara Chatz from Toronto

Magnetic screens

Excellent customer service from both Samantha and Elisabeth. I love my new magnetic screens. They have excellent work ethic and very reliable. I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you!

Jaci and Larry
Jaci and Larry
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Screen for Kitchen Door

We have had our Dreamscreen for a year now, and it is still worth every penny! The magnetic strip separates this screen from any other similar company - we love being able to kick it open when our hands are full coming in from BBQ-ing!!
It was also installed in a very timely matter.
We are always happy to recommend your product!!

Tony
Tony

Dreamscreen

Saw the product at the home show. Loved it (we've had inferior screen doors before). This is a great design with a full length magnetic strip. Works perfectly. Company is really enthusiastic and keen to provide first rate service. (Chris and Samantha and Dean the installer). They could not have been more helpful. We're delighted with our screen and will definitely use Dreamscreens again. We recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. It is always a pleasure to have such positive feed back and I will pass them on to Chris, Sam and Dean. Kind Regards Elizabeth ( President )

More about Dreamscreens Canada Inc.

Dreamscreens Canada Inc. manufactures retractable and motorized screen systems from 2' to 25'. Our retractable screen doors disappear when not in use to blend in perfectley with any doorway. Dreamscreens Motorized Screen Systems are a powerful solution for large applications. Screen in your patio, porch, or deck at the touch ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Oakville?