Capps Plumbing & Sewer

sharonh mt. prospect
sharonh mt. prospect
1 review , IL

backed up drain

I had to call when my kitchen drain backed up unexpectedly right before guests were arriving. They answered the call promptly, were neat and clean, fixed the drain for what I thought was a reasonable cost and I would definitely use them again.

Michelles
Michelles
2 reviews , IL

Water Heater

It was Halloween and I was getting my daughter in costume for school and finishing up on making her party treats when I heard water flowing from somewhere. I looked down the stairs into the basement and saw a puddle of water. I went down and found the water heater to be leaking and had no clue how to turn it off. I grabbed the phone book and called Capps. I told them what was happening and asked if they could explain to me how to turn it off and stop the water from flowing out and they were great at giving directions. They were able to get to the house within the hour and had all the work done in a total of 2 hours. They explained our choices of new water heaters and once installed showed us how to work things if ever necessary. We were able to enjoy Halloween with our daughter!