Kiker Brothers Inc Sheetmetal & Roofing

ejj26
ejj26
5 reviews Austin, MN

New roof

My roof received damage due to straight-line winds. I called several roofing companies who refused the job. They would drive by my house, give me a call, and tell me they would not work on a building of that height. It's probably 60 feet high. Finally, Kiker Brothers was the only company willing to take on the task. The men were very hard workers and did a nice job considering the difficulties encountered. A couple of months later, several shingles blew off, but they came and repaired the roof. The only disappointment is my garage roof leaks, but it occurred after a few years. I've never contacted them to find out if there is a warranty.