Empire Co

Toronto ON M4A 2H7

Reviews for Empire Co

Barry in Old Toronto
Barry in Old Toronto

New roof and eaves trough

Ladi and his crew stripped off my old shingles, recovered the old roof with new plywood and install new shingles, vents and flashing in two days. They did a great job protecting my house and the neighbouring houses from any damage while the job was being done. They also made sure that everything was cleaned up and used a magnet to check for any nails after they were done. I was so pleased with the job they did I had them replace my eaves trough too.
If you are planning to get quotes to have your roof redone I recommend that you be sure to get a quote from Ladi at Empire

Thanks for the amazing review Barry

E in Toronto
E in Toronto

Roof Shingles Replacement

Very happy with the work that Ladi and his crew did. The whole project was effortless from my point of view. Started with getting the quote - Ladi explained the work to be done effectively. The roof was in bad shape and he found a way to fit us in within a few days. The crew got to our place promptly, cleared the perimeter of the house, put tarps and boards. After the work was done, they did a great job cleaning up. Professional and efficient team. I would highly recommend

Thanks for the great review!

Ladi and the Empire Team

reno20
reno20

Amazing company!!!

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE WE'VE EVER HAD!
We looked around and got quotes from 3 different companies to replace(reshingle) our roof. The quotes came in; some were ridiculous in price. Empire's quote was incredible, and Ladi offered us a discount on top of that, should we decide within a week. It took us a month or so to finally pull the trigger. We called Ladi and he honoured the discount. Amazing! They started the job the next week. His team(great group of guys) arrived at the promised time and put drop sheets around the perimeter of the house before starting! I've never seen this done before. I came home after work and the job was complete and we(and the neighbours) were amazed at how clean they left everything. I can't stress enough what a great job they did. Clean, fast and very reasonably priced.
Best call we ever made.

Our last house we replaced a roof, and

Thank you for the amazing review!

It makes us happier when even the little details that we do (which they should be standard by the way) are appreciated by our clients .
It was a pleasure

Karina P. in York
Karina P. in York

Flat roof replacement

My flat roof sprung a leak, with water coming down into the house during a rainy spring, so I needed a fast turnaround on getting it fixed up. Empire Roofing came highly recommended from a family friend who works in contracting, and I was very satisfied with the work. Ladi was friendly, communicative and professional, and his team did great work in a quick timeframe. I liked that they took photos on assessment of the roof and took the time to explain to me very clearly what the issues were. Thanks!

Thanks Karina for the great review !

Eldrige in Toronto
Eldrige in Toronto

roof replacement, fascia and gutters

Estimate/Quote: Ladi was very polite and punctual. He explained all the things that will be done, answered every question and provided recommendations/suggestions.

The crew arrived on time and were very polite. They were mindful of the surroundings...not only my property but including my neighbors.

Sam was replacing the gutters and took the time to explain potential issues depending on the location of the downspout.

Baba, Mikckey, Louie and the two other gentlemen (sorry, I forgot their names) were very professional.

I would definitely recommend Empire to my friends and family.

Thank you Eldridge for the great review.
I really enjoyed answering all the questions that you had before and and during installation.

Ladi from Empire team!

New roof shingles

Thank-you Empire Roofing for very professional work from start to finish. The roof was stripped, repaired where necessary and replaced in one day. At one point I counted 7 roofers and 3 trucks onsite to complete the job. A pleasure to deal with!

Thanks for the Great review!
Empire Team

P.s.B. in
P.s.B. in
1 review Coldwater, ON

Empire CO

Truly a professional, reliable and Honest Company. Outstanding workmanship and quality. When the job was completed all materials and garbage was removed and our roof was pristine. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing roofing work done. Highest marks for sure. I know we found the right company.

Thank you for the amazing review , it was a real pleasure dealing with you!
Empire Team

MARCKY in North York
MARCKY in North York

FLAT ROOF AND SHINGLE ROOF

I PURCHASED AN OLD 5000 SQ FT HOUSE BUILT IN 1918 AND IT HAD 4 LAYERS OF SHINGLES AND ANOTHER 5 LAYERS OF ORIGINAL MATERIAL ON FLAT ROOF FROM 1918 I CALLED 5 REPUTABLY ROOFERS FROM THIS SITE TO GIVE ME QUOTES ON JOB. TWO SAID NO AFTER OUR INITIAL CALL THE OTHER TWO SHOWED UP AND GAVE THE JOB UP CAUSE IT WAS TO MUCH WORK TO TAKE ALL THE LAYERS OF SHINGLES OFF AND THE LAST QUOTED ME $28 000.00. THEN I TRIED AGAIN AND FOUND EMPIRE CO ROOFERS. LADI SHOWED UP AND ASSESSED IT ALL AND EXPLAINED ME PROCEDURE IN DETAIL AND DEAL WAS MADE $19 000.00. ROOFS WERE FINISHED WITHIN TWO WEEKS I SIGNED CONTRACT TO PERFECTION.
P.S. EMPIRE ALSO REPAIRED ALL EXTRA PROBLEMS AND INFORMED ME OF THEM AND TOOK PICTURES AND DID NOT TRY TO COVER THEM UP. HONEST
HIGHLY RECOMMEND 10/10

Thanks for the amazing and honest review.
It is a pleasure to deal with you always.

Greg B.
Greg B.

Asphalt Shingles /roofing

When I first hired Empire Roofing Company to replace my roof and eavestroughs, I soon realized, that I chose one of the very best roofing companies.
From the first charming and knowledgeable contact, in the person of Ladi, to the install team , by the name of Sam and his crew, are very competent and caring people. It was a pleasure to deal with them. I have no hesitation to recommend them.

Thanks Greg!
Very glad you chose our company
Empire team

Ann in York
Ann in York

Roof

The team were amazing. Old shingles off, new ice barrier, felt and shingles on, and flat roof completed in 3 days.
The team kept the area, and both my neighbors property as clean as possible while they were working and did a thorough clean up at the end of each day.
These men are professional, polite and friendly. They take pride in their work and went out of their way to replace little things like a bay window roof and metal trim that just didn’t look right with the new shingle color.
Our roof is very steep and they worked safely and with confidence.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks Ann
Very happy you liked our service!
Empire team

More about Empire Co

We have been in business 13 years.
We do residential and commercial projects shingles and flat roof

We do soffit, fascia, eaves and siding too.
We do all kind of other roofs aswell and custom metal too