All Star Pest Services

3415 Flagan Ave
Orlando
FL
UNITED STATES

I started using All Star because the builder had used them for termite boundary layer spraying before the new house was built. I've used them each year since. I was paying $275 a year; $200 for termite insurance and $75 for insect control spraying. I'm not sure if I'll continue with the termite insurance but I definitely find the insect control spray to be effective. It last pretty much the whole year before I call them back for another treatment. Good company and very reliable and prompt when you call on them.