Hampden Roofing & Siding Company Incorporated

Brac Dexter
Brac Dexter
5 reviews Dexter, ME

Seamless Rain Gutters

I hired hampden roofing to do my rain gutters, after trying to use vinyl gutters from the home depot. The vinyl was not even good for a full year. The seamless aluminum gutters look great and lasted 2 years before I had any trouble. The Ice was really bad this year so I had about a 10 foot section where the gutter broke and started to sag. The gave me a price to do the repair, I just haven't done it yet. But I will use them for the repair, and I don't feel the problem was their fault. Ice is Ice.