Excel Interiors

7890 Market Blvd
Chanhassen
MN
UNITED STATES

We had the total bathroom redone, pick out all the materiel to be used, e.g. colors, size of tile, bathroom fixtures. The wok was done on time,
and completed to our satisfaction. We also recommended the builder to other friends.

Lori in Minneapolis
Lori in Minneapolis
1 review Minneapolis, MN

Refinishing and Upholstery

Over the past couple of years, I have had all of my furnishings reupholstered, refinished, and even brought in some jumk-find pieces that have turned out absolutely gorgeous! For less than the price of brand new, not nearly as well made furniture as I could buy in a furniture store, I have a beautiful dining room set, gorgeous living room set, brand new sofa designed to my specifications, my great grandfather's hand carved lions head recliner looking better than new, my grandmother's chaise lounger looking like something out of an art nouveau film, and a number of junk store chairs that have been transformed into unique (and comfortable) treasures. Ann and Dave are wonderful to work with, as is their entire staff. I would not hesitate to do business with them, again, and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to turn shabby pieces into something beautiful and useful, or create an entirely new piece from scratch. Great staff, great service, and very knowledgeable.