Closetmaid

Review for Closetmaid

alan cotton from Brampton
alan cotton from Brampton

Closets in 2 Bedrooms and Front Entrance

My Wife and I installed 3 organizers in Grey. I can't fault the Product it is good Value for the Money and easy to install. My Concerns are these: Availabilty, had to go to 4 different stores to get what we needed. Packaging, i'd like to see them spend more on packaging than the pretty pictures on the Boxes. All but one of the Towers were damaged on the edges due to the boxes being hit and not enough styrofoam along the inside edges of the box. yiu might ask why not take them back? My Wife and i are both Seniors and it was all we could do to get them in the House never mind taking them back out so, we'll live with the Dings. Overall though we're very pleased with the Product.