Sharp Construction

Review for Sharp Construction

BugsNDirt
BugsNDirt
1 review , CA

Construct a new floor on a Victorian

I have a court settlement against these unqualified ripoff artists in the amount of nearly $339,000 ($339K, no typo). I have a lis pendens suit pending after Siale "Sally" unlawfully conveyed her interest in their personal residence at 545 Smalley to her husband Isilele ("Isi" or Ricky") to avoid supposedly having any assets.
These folks walked off and abandoned my huge project (see www.1107castro.com). My house was UNinhabitable for months. I had to find a contractor to pick up where they left off. They do NOT have a license or a bond; she was "borrowing" her brother-in-law's until it was suspended -- because their bond company paid me $10,000, the max, so they have no bond. My legal expenses exceeded that amount! And continue to grow! Unmitigated thieves.
They've ruined my retirement, cost me probably $500K, and they don't care. I don't know how some people can live with themselves.
http://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicense/LicenseDetail.asp?LicNum=844957 shows their (her relatives') license has been Revoked. They claim there they have no employes, but on the www.quotecity.com site they say they have 6-15. Heaven help the sucker client who has a worker injured on his job site. I hope he has lots of insurance.
Fraud, job abandonment, misappropriation of funds, and more.
I can provide documentation if you need it.
This just in: 545 Smalley is being foreclosed on.