Steve was recommended to us by our neighbour since they were extremely satisfied with his service and workmanship. We hired him to replace 23 windows and a French door. Steve is very polite, friendly and knowledgeable.
- When deciding what type of window to replace (eg. awning vs casement), he really put a lot of thought into his suggestions - thinking long term, current and future usage, safety, as well as aesthetics.
- He is more picky and meticulous about his own work than I am as the owner, and I'm a picky person.
- very hard working and doesn't mind coming over to work on weekends and late into the night to finish things up
- when shown some minor scratches on window screens, offered to replace the entire screen (I asked him to just touch up instead since it's really only a little dent/scratch)
- great with email/phone follow ups
- did a lot of extra work, provided extra materials for no charge
- using his expertise in building envelope, spent a lot of extra time to provide me with advise on my house
I really have to wonder how much money he really makes due to all the extra time and effort he spends on my home. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.