Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Happy Homeowner in North Vancouver
Happy Homeowner in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Well done

Jason came today to clean out our "new" HRV system and dryer vent -- them having been installed in 2017, and I was surprised and impressed with how much dust and lint Jason and his truck were able to take out of our air pipes. It's been money well spent. Jason communicated well with me before his arrival, told me how much it would cost and did the work efficiently and spotlessly. I will not hesitate to use Duct Dudes again when the time comes -- likely two years from now. Great job!

Michelle in Vancouver
Michelle in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dryer ducts and furnace maintenance

Jason has been doing work for our nonprofit for 3 years. He is always polite, respectful, and on time. His prices are great. Thank you as always Jason! See you next year

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for such a great review.
I look forward to being of service again in the future. Have a good summer!

Andrew Chan in Burnaby
Andrew Chan in Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct cleaning for renovated 2,000sqft house

Excellent contractor. Appreciate the clear explanation of duct cleaning process at the start. Jason was on time and was very thorough with the cleaning. The openings made in the duct were properly sealed with screwed on metal plate.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! I appreciate you choosing my services and look forward to being of service in the future.
Have a great winter season.

Kind regards

Jason Williams

Barry in South Surrey
Barry in South Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Duct cleaning of construction dust in new 3600 Sq ft house

There is no point to getting duct cleaning done if it won't be done properly. Given you can't see into the ducts easily, you have to rely on understanding their process to gauge how effective it will be. We hired Jason due to referral from our AC install guy who did a great job previously. Jason sends some cursory information on his process but the gist of it is high suction at the furnace combined with 200 psi air agitation down each register opening in turn. Jason came by himself and arrived about 11:00 am as he drives in from Squamish. The job was more expensive than some services out there but definitely worth it to have someone who should get better results. (Jason: a snake camera would be a great way to show the actual results of your process with a few examples. Just a thought.) Jason is easy going, professional and thorough. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for duct cleaning.

Hi Barry,

Thank you again for using my services.
I appreciate you leaving this review on your experience. I look forward to being of services again in the future.
Have a good summer.

Kind regards

Anna in Garibaldi Highlands
Anna in Garibaldi Highlands
1 review Garibaldi Highlands, BC

Furnace maintenance and duct cleaning

Very professional service.
Jason explained in detail exactly what he was going to do and then executed the service in an efficient and expert manner. Highly recommend this company. Thank you

Hi Anna,
Thank for this review of my services.
It was a pleasure working for you.
Have a great spring and summer season!

Jason w

Jerry in Burnaby
Jerry in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great Customer Service and Cleaning

- Easy to speak with and setup a date (Oct 2017)
- Called earlier during service window
- Described process and provided further video info
- Described work performed for our understanding
- Finished quickly
- Took time to educate us on some furnace questions we had from what the previous owners of our home did
- Pleasure to deal with Jason and Jenna

I am very sensitive to all manners of dust and pollen and especially post renovation did everything I could not expose myself or my children to the forced air. After Jason's work I could notice the cleanliness of the forced air from our ducts and sleep a lot better.

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for such a great review.
It was a pleasure working for you.
I look forward to being of services again in the future.

Jason Williams

sar.dean78 in Surrey
sar.dean78 in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Duct cleaning

My wife found this group and wow, really impressed by their friendliness and professionalism as they were approachable with any questions and considerations. They did an amazing job. Noticed a considerable difference once the ducts were cleaned well worth the service.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for choosing my services.
I appreciate you leaving this positive review of my services.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Jason

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Duct cleaning and furnace check

This is the second time I've hired Jason for cleaning furnace ducts and checking the furnace. He came on time, with a prior call to remind me of the appointment time, and happily explained exactly what he does, wasting no time getting to work with his excellent modern equipment. Jason is a respectful communicator, and appears to love this work to which he is carefully committed. I have been pleased with the outcome of his work each time and wish him success with his important work.

Thank you for your review.
Happy to hear you are satisfied with my services

Jason
DuctDude

Emiliano88 in Vancouver
Emiliano88 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service!

Duct Dudes gives an excellent service! You have great communication with them, give you all information you need and are very efficient. I am very pleased with their service and really recomend them.
Our townhouse complex will be using them every time we need our dryer ducts to be done.

Hi Emiliano,
This is Jason from DuctDudes, thank you so much for the awesome review and we are looking forward to doing the dryer vents for you in the near future. I hope you and your family have a happy holidays and we are here whenever you need us.

Billhenry in North Vancouver
Billhenry in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Great Service

Very thorough service, it now feels like I have a well cleaned system. Jason is very knowledgeable, is equipped with the latest gear and arrives on time. He’s very careful around your home, and to top it off he is very personable.

Hi Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feed back on my services. I appreciate your business and I look forward to being of service again in the future. I wish you and yours a happy holidays

More about Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area. As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide. Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in West Vancouver?