DuctDudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services LTD

Andrew Chan in Burnaby
Andrew Chan in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Duct cleaning for renovated 2,000sqft house

Excellent contractor. Appreciate the clear explanation of duct cleaning process at the start. Jason was on time and was very thorough with the cleaning. The openings made in the duct were properly sealed with screwed on metal plate.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! I appreciate you choosing my services and look forward to being of service in the future.
Have a great winter season.

Kind regards

Jason Williams

Barry in South Surrey
Barry in South Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Duct cleaning of construction dust in new 3600 Sq ft house

There is no point to getting duct cleaning done if it won't be done properly. Given you can't see into the ducts easily, you have to rely on understanding their process to gauge how effective it will be. We hired Jason due to referral from our AC install guy who did a great job previously. Jason sends some cursory information on his process but the gist of it is high suction at the furnace combined with 200 psi air agitation down each register opening in turn. Jason came by himself and arrived about 11:00 am as he drives in from Squamish. The job was more expensive than some services out there but definitely worth it to have someone who should get better results. (Jason: a snake camera would be a great way to show the actual results of your process with a few examples. Just a thought.) Jason is easy going, professional and thorough. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for duct cleaning.

Hi Barry,

Thank you again for using my services.
I appreciate you leaving this review on your experience. I look forward to being of services again in the future.
Have a good summer.

Kind regards

Anna in Garibaldi Highlands
Anna in Garibaldi Highlands
1 review Garibaldi Highlands, BC

Furnace maintenance and duct cleaning

Very professional service.
Jason explained in detail exactly what he was going to do and then executed the service in an efficient and expert manner. Highly recommend this company. Thank you

Hi Anna,
Thank for this review of my services.
It was a pleasure working for you.
Have a great spring and summer season!

Jason w

Jerry in Burnaby
Jerry in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great Customer Service and Cleaning

- Easy to speak with and setup a date (Oct 2017)
- Called earlier during service window
- Described process and provided further video info
- Described work performed for our understanding
- Finished quickly
- Took time to educate us on some furnace questions we had from what the previous owners of our home did
- Pleasure to deal with Jason and Jenna

I am very sensitive to all manners of dust and pollen and especially post renovation did everything I could not expose myself or my children to the forced air. After Jason's work I could notice the cleanliness of the forced air from our ducts and sleep a lot better.

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for such a great review.
It was a pleasure working for you.
I look forward to being of services again in the future.

Jason Williams

sar.dean78 in Surrey
sar.dean78 in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Duct cleaning

My wife found this group and wow, really impressed by their friendliness and professionalism as they were approachable with any questions and considerations. They did an amazing job. Noticed a considerable difference once the ducts were cleaned well worth the service.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for choosing my services.
I appreciate you leaving this positive review of my services.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Duct cleaning and furnace check

This is the second time I've hired Jason for cleaning furnace ducts and checking the furnace. He came on time, with a prior call to remind me of the appointment time, and happily explained exactly what he does, wasting no time getting to work with his excellent modern equipment. Jason is a respectful communicator, and appears to love this work to which he is carefully committed. I have been pleased with the outcome of his work each time and wish him success with his important work.

Thank you for your review.
Happy to hear you are satisfied with my services

DuctDude

Emiliano88 in Vancouver
Emiliano88 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service!

Duct Dudes gives an excellent service! You have great communication with them, give you all information you need and are very efficient. I am very pleased with their service and really recomend them.
Our townhouse complex will be using them every time we need our dryer ducts to be done.

Hi Emiliano,
This is Jason from DuctDudes, thank you so much for the awesome review and we are looking forward to doing the dryer vents for you in the near future. I hope you and your family have a happy holidays and we are here whenever you need us.

Billhenry in North Vancouver
Billhenry in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Great Service

Very thorough service, it now feels like I have a well cleaned system. Jason is very knowledgeable, is equipped with the latest gear and arrives on time. He’s very careful around your home, and to top it off he is very personable.

Hi Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feed back on my services. I appreciate your business and I look forward to being of service again in the future. I wish you and yours a happy holidays

Alicia S from Burnaby
Alicia S from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace and duct cleaning

We hired Duct Dudes to clean the duct system in our home and complete whatever maintenance was required on our furnace. It had probably not been done in years (we had recently purchased the home). The system now works beautifully, we actually have air circulating in our home. All the access points were patched well. They walked me through any issues and showed me how to clean our filters. I highly recommend this company. They are professional, respectful, thorough, and fairly priced. Sorry it took me a while to write a review.

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for such a great review of your experience with my business. I appreciate your business and look forwards to being of service again in the future.
Have a good day!

Jason W :)

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct Cleaning

Incredible customer service and responsiveness.
This is the second time I have hired Duct Dudes and both times I have been so happy I did.
We recently had Jason and his team come to our home for a scheduled cleaning-he walked me through the process and gave great care to ensure I knew exactly what to expect. Our house has tenants and we needed to reschedule last minute - his team was very accommodating and understanding.

Hi,
Thank you for taking an interest in my services and leaving this review :)
I look forward to doing an awesome job on the cleaning of the duct system in your home.
Have a great day!

DuctDudes.ca
6042203015

More about DuctDudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services LTD

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area.
As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide.
Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around your gas powered heating and cooling systems.
Our duct cleaning equipment is the most powerful and update in our industry leaving your furnace and air ducts free of dust and allergens.
We offer upfront all-inclusive rates with no hidden costs or back end fee’s“The price you receive is the price we honor”.
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible cleaning of your Air Ducts and furnace. For your peace of mind if not satisfied with our service within 30 days we will return to clean your air ducts again.
Our customer reviews are the driving force behind the success of our business and we keep this in mind with every home and business we service.
The health of our community is important to us and as such DuctDudes donates 5% of all profits annually to the BC Lung Association to help fight respiratory illness.