Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto
1 review Garibaldi Highlands, BC

Exactly as promised

Responsive, courteous, and professional.
From initial contact to invoice payment, I was very pleased with every step. Technician Ashley was pleasant and positive.
I can confidently recommend Duct Dudes in Sea to Sky

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for this great feedback. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you.
Looking forward to being of service again in the future.
Kind regards,

The DuctDudes :)

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Duct, furnace and dryer vent cleaning

We got our ducts, furnace and dryer vent cleaned with duct dudes. They were recommended to us by friends about 5 years ago and we’ve been using them ever since for our regular maintenance. They’re always prompt, professional and courteous. Jason is a delight and always willing to help. We had a minor furnace repair several months ago and he was able to recommend someone who fixed it promptly. I’d highly recommend Duct Dudes.

Jessica
Jessica
1 review Burnaby, BC

duct cleaning

Cleaning was done & services were pretty good. However, technician guy shut off the gas valve & forget to turn back on. After a week, hot water ran out & weather was getting cold. Then discovered no fuel supplied. Called office & lady treated it as a regular service, not emergency. Also, blamed me texting the admin phone which was provided by tech guy. This is an internal issue, not my concerns. Attitude shouldn't given it out to clients. Thank you owner Jason came to turn back on in the afternoon.

Hi Jessica,

This is Jason from DuctDudes.
Thank you for your feedback.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
I have coached our staff on this issue.
This most certainly should have been treated as an emergency, and I should have been made aware of this immediately after you reached out to our admin Debbie.
I hope we can still be of service again to you in the future We truely appreciate your business.
Im here if you need anything or have any feedback or questions. 6042203015
Wishing you and your family all the best for 2021.

Kind regards,

Jason
DuctDudes

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Service

Vishal from Duct Dudes arrived promptly and assessed the dryer vent location. He requested a wet towel be placed in the dryer and for the dryer to be turned on. Very clear instructions and Vishal was an expert in cleaning out our dryer vent. I would highly recommend Duct Dudes for duct cleaning. Efficient, knowledgeable and reliable service. Thank you very much!

Alfred Buchi from Surrey
Alfred Buchi from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

home duct cleaning

We selected Duct Dudes based on Home Stars feedback. From the beginning we were impressed with the ongoing information provided as to the procedure, cost, timeline and notification of prep that we had to do before our technician arrived. Jason was on time and professional, meticulous and a clean worker. The work was done to our total satisfaction and we would highly recommend Duct Dudes.

Alfred,
Thank you for putting your trust in Duct Dudes! We value you each and every customer and job we do! You are a role model for a great customer! Since you took the time to give us a review we wanted to let you know that it was a real pleasure working with you as well! We look forward to being your trusted duct cleaning company and look forward to working together again in the future!

Cheers,
The Duct Dudes

Whistler in Vancouver
Whistler in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Post construction concrete dust removal from ducts and furnace(whistler)

We had a big problem with concrete dust due to a very careless contractor in Whistler.
Jason is "the duct dude" and there is likely no substitute.We had a complicated job that others passed on and he executed it with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence.(he achieved a perfect result).He works until the job is completed and meets his his high standard(how ever many hours it takes).It may take a while to get him in but it is worth holding out and waiting for him.

Thank you for trusting us to do this job it was a tough one but we pride ourselves on doing the best possible job for you! Duct cleaning is not a science every site comes with its challenges and differences that is why we don't have a time limit on our jobs, our mantra is we don't leave until they are clean! We look forward in serving you again in the future!

Mary from West Vancouver
Mary from West Vancouver
6 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Duct & Dryer vent cleaning

Jason is very professional and efficient, and does a great job. He takes the time to explain his process thoroughly, and then goes about his work. He noticed that my furnace was noisy, and addressed that right away. I definitely recommend Jason and DuctDudes for vent cleaning.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your business! We look forward in serving you again in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning - job well done

This has been the 3rd time I have asked Jason to come to my house for duct and dryer vent cleaning in the past 6 years. The job was done very nicely and professionally as he has always been. I am particularly impressed with the equipments he brought over for cleaning as I can see he upgraded it everytime he comes over to my house to get the job done effectively. This year, I am even more thankful for Jason as he helped me to discover a mice issue inside my house as I guess the duct cleaning noise got a mouse came out from hiding in our utility room area. Jason was the one who spotted it and told me about what he saw. The mice issue could have become a very terrible issue if Jason had not told me about what he saw. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Jason for the duct cleaning work!

Happy Homeowner in North Vancouver
Happy Homeowner in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Well done

Jason came today to clean out our "new" HRV system and dryer vent -- them having been installed in 2017, and I was surprised and impressed with how much dust and lint Jason and his truck were able to take out of our air pipes. It's been money well spent. Jason communicated well with me before his arrival, told me how much it would cost and did the work efficiently and spotlessly. I will not hesitate to use Duct Dudes again when the time comes -- likely two years from now. Great job!

Heidi - North Vancouver in Vancouver
Heidi - North Vancouver in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct, furnace and dryer vent cleaning

Jason was very professional. He arrived on time, calling me ahead of time to confirm he was on his way. Upon arrival Jason provided an overview of the scope of the work he would be performing. He checked the furnace before commencing the work. He methodically went through the house to ascertain location of all of the vents asking questions to assist in the performance of the work required. He covered our hardwood floors to protect them, installed protection on wall corners and carefully set up all of his equipment to commence work. He cleaned the ducts and vents on each level and then proceeded to clean the furnace. The inside of the furnace is cleaner than it has ever been and he even replaced the filter with a new one that we provided. After completion of the duct cleaning, he proceeded to clean the dryer vents. Jason had a great attitude, very responsive and was very careful in performing his work, respecting our house and our schedule. Jason worked very diligently and his finished job as scheduled and on budget. We would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

More about Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area. As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide. Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in West Vancouver?