Best Way Heating

RR
RR
1 review Surrey, BC

furnace service

First of all, the price for furnace service is very reasonable. It mighe be the lowest in the market. Secondly, I am free only on weekends. Jafar accommodated me to do furnace service on Saturday without extra charge. Third, During the service, Jafar spent time to explain what the issue was with the furnace and showed me what he did. Fourth, He also gave me duct tape for free to put around the hot water tank vent.
To sum, Jafar's service was way beyond my expection and I will definitely maintain long term business with him.

Thanks for your kind words, I would be happy to be at your service again

Arlene  in Port Moody
Arlene in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Excellent service

The fan in our furnace stopped working, which shut down the furnace. A call to Best Way resulted in a quick visit by Jaffar, and it was discovered that the motor was seized. We thought that it would be a cold night while a replacement motor was found ... however within 2 hours Best Way was back, and completed the job. We are grateful for the friendly, prompt and knowledgeable service ... and more importantly there was no mention or pressure from them to sell us a new furnace.

That's very kind of you.
I'm happy that we could do it the same day.

MP in Coquitlam in Coquitlam
MP in Coquitlam in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Boiler repair

In January, during one of the worst snow storms the Lower Mainland has experienced, the boiler for our radiant heating failed. We couldn't find a repairman to come out. It was -8 outside and the house was getting very cold. Because of the excellent reviews on HomeStars, we contacted Bestway Heating on January 15. With heavy snow falling and the roads covered in snow, within 1.5 hrs Slavi showed up and diagnosed the problem within minutes. He had to go out to get a replacement pump but returned shortly to finish the repair. Unfortunately a few days later a 2nd pump failed. The following week Jaffar and a 2nd technician (didn't get his name) showed up and replaced the 2nd pump which they explained had been mounted incorrectly when the boiler had originally been installed. Everything works fine now and Jaffar took the time to explain the operation of the radiant system which I appreciated. When I got the invoice I was pleasantly surprised as I expected the total to be well over $1000. Instead it was much less than that. I have to add, I never write reviews - this is my first. In fact I'm very wary of false reviews that proliferate on the internet. The service provided by Bestway was so exceptional, I felt compelled to write. They went out of their way during a very difficult time - I'm sure too that they were inundated with other calls. Honest service with reasonable prices is a rare experience these days.

Thanks for your kind review, I'm glad that you liked our service. We like to be at your service again.

Excellent service

I have used Jafar a few times for my gas furnace service and always been very satisfied. My gas fireplace needed an inspection, service and cleaning and Mohammed (?) came to do it. He was on time, polite, very careful to keep my carpets clean, and did a very thorough job for what I consider to be a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this company!

Thanks for your nice review that is very kind of you.

Zoomcool
Zoomcool
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Great and responsible company

I was replacing an existing electric hot water tank with a Navien 240A tankless hot water heater. Jafar is great. The project ran into some difficulty running exhaust and inlet lines. Jafar was very patient and figured out how to get these lines to outside of the house. He was at my place for 11 hours straight. I felt if it were any other installer they would have come back the next day and left me without hot water. Jafar also honor the price he quoted me. I would highly recommend him and if I have any plumping or heating problem or other projects I would hire him in a hart beat.

We are very happy that you liked our work, thanks a lot for your nice review.

Franky in Burnaby
Franky in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Jarfar is awesome!

First time for me to look for home repair service. I am so glad that I hired Jarfar as my gas contractor. He is very professional, ethical and thoughtful. The price is reasonable (definitely beat the market for sure), He helped me spot the gas leaked pipe and fixed it efficiently, and also detected my fireplace to make sure no more extra issues. He does not play trick, get work done directly. As I mentioned, he is an ethical professional. Highly recommend~

Thanks for your nice review.
I would be very happy to be at your service again

Y H from Port Moody
Y H from Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Great

Furnace stopped working Friday night. Called around and decided to go with Jafar. He identified the problem, had the part and fixed it within half an hour. He was also very helpful in explaining the issue and was such an honest and professional man. His pricing reflects his character.

I would recommend him without any reservations.

Thanks for your nice review and your kind words

Tina
Tina
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace and Fireplace service

Jafar is very knowledgeable and he performed cleaning and servicing of my furnace and fireplace in a very detailed and professional manner. He was willing to spend extra time to make sure everything went well before leaving. I would highly recommend Best Way Heating to anyone.

thanks Tina for you nice review.
we are looking forward to be at your service.

Danny W. from Burnaby
Danny W. from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Boiler Repair

Very pleased with the work Jafar did on our 40+ year old boiler. He diagnosed the problem right away. We needed a new pump and was surprised that Jakar had one in his truck. It's been a week and running well, plus much more quieter than before. The price was reasonable and job was done fast and efficiently. Glad we choose Bestway and happy to give them any references in the future.

That's very kind of you.
Very happy to hear that.

More about Best Way Heating

Best Way Heating provides professional heating and gas services, specializing in installation and repair of fireplaces, furnaces, New Furnace, furnace repair, Furnace Repair, High efficiency furnace, boilers, Tankless Water Heater, hot water tank, air conditioners, Kitchen Fan, to the Greater Vancouver Area. Our registered and ticketed technicians provide the highest level of service, and a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Do not forget to ask us about FortisBC rebates. We offer the best Furnace deals.
New Furnaces, High Efficiency Furnaces, Boilers, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Hot Water Tank, Heat Pump, Air Conditioners
Installation, Repair, Service on all Gas Appliances, Furnace, Boiler, Hot Water Tank, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Air Conditioning and Heat pump, HVAC, Gas Line
American Standard, Rheem, Napoleon Fireplace, Navien, Viessmann, Super Hot, Laars, Bradford White, Montigo Fireplace, Lennox, Bryant, Carrier
Gas, Heating, Sheet Metal, Plumbing.