Best Way Heating

Danielle
Danielle
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Service gas fireplace

Mohammed went above and beyond servicing our fireplace. It looks brand new. Would highly recommend.

Hi Danielle
thanks for your kind words and nice review.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Furnace didn't light, Fixed on the day-Great service

I called Best Way in the morning to fix furnace. Mr. Jafar and his assistant fixed it in 10 minute on the same day. He was so professional and nailed the problem straight away. Incredible service!

Edward

thanks for your nice review

Lim from Coquitlam
Lim from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Honest and reliable company !

I called Best Way Heating for an estimate and the owner, Jafar came to my house within an hour ! Instead of trying to sell me something I did not need, he simply said your furnace was still good ! He went on to check my 2 fireplaces which needed a cleaning. Mohammed dropped by and did a great job cleaning my fireplaces. I would highly recommend Best Way Heating ! Thank you ! Lim

thanks Lim for your nice review. we looking forward to be at your service again.

Jim Y
Jim Y
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

heat pump, furnace and thankless water boiler

Jafar and his team are awesome from start to finish, honest and detail, went above and beyond.
Slavi even stayed late into the night on the installation of the tankless water boiler just to ensure I have hot water in the cold night.
Bestway will be recommended to friends and families.

Hi Jimmy
It was great working with you, I'm very happy knowing you and thanks for your all referral already.
regards

Rosemary in Vancouver
Rosemary in Vancouver
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Gas leak

I was very impressed by Best Way Heating who came to repair a leak in a gas line due to a faulty connection made by another company. The reviews are accurate. They are honest, knowledgeable and friendly and very reasonably priced. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks a lot for your kind review, we would be very happy to be at your service

conor higgins from New Westminster
conor higgins from New Westminster
4 reviews New Westminster, BC

Great service and fair prices

Hired Jafar and bestway heating to service my gas fireplace and gas furnace. He did a great job and even repainted the inner walls of my fireplace. Would definitely recommend.

Your nice review is appreciated

Navid G.
Navid G.
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Jafar is amazing.

I had already used the services of Jafar at Best Way Heating for a gas bbq installation, and a gas stove. He is prompt, courteous and reasonably priced. I called him this morning to have him install a furnace for me and he told me to go with a furnace which they didn't carry because it was quieter and was more useful for my application. He basically put my interest ahead of his own. I was very impressed by his integrity and fairness. He is highly recommended.

Hi Navid
Thanks for your kind and your nice review

M in Surrey
M in Surrey
3 reviews Port Moody, BC

Furnace and fireplace servicing

I can totally recommend Best Way Heating to keep your furnace and fireplace in tiptop condition.
My furnace and fireplaces are 20+years old and are still working well. When the time comes, I will be asking Jafa, of Best Way Heating, to replace the furnace His expertise, work ethic and integrity &are admirable
Jafa was here a week ago, diagnosed why the gas fireplace sometimes went off by itself or failed to come on right away (needed a new switch
which he replaced,) and left my fireplaces looking like new., with the brass trim and glass doors gleaming and the flames burning higher.
If you are looking for a company that is reliable, knowledgeable and competitively priced, Best Way Heating is the place to go!

Thanks a lot, we would be at your service, anytime you needed us again

Durant in Burnaby
Durant in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Water heater fixed

Jafar is my go-to person and he wins my 100% trust. He has done some good work for replacing my fireplace and furnace before. They were big projects but this time, it is a tiny small project (could be a big if I have to replace it with a new tankless water heater). I told him I expected to reduce my maintenance cost in my tenant house. he spent almost 2 hrs in the house on Saturday and fixed it! I will have to pay CAD4500 otherwise. Very honest professional and as what I said, my go-to person as always.

Thanks, for you kind words and your nice review

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

AC install

Jafar and his team were great, Jafar even repaired a leaking exhaust pipe on our furnace while here for an estimate at no charge. AC installed and heat working well. Thanks again.

Thanks for you nice review

More about Best Way Heating

Best Way Heating provides professional heating and gas services, specializing in installation and repair of fireplaces, furnaces, New Furnace, furnace repair, Furnace Repair, High efficiency furnace, boilers, Tankless Water Heater, hot water tank, air conditioners, Kitchen Fan, to the Greater Vancouver Area. Our registered and ticketed technicians provide the highest level of service, and a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Do not forget to ask us about FortisBC rebates. We offer the best Furnace deals.
New Furnaces, High Efficiency Furnaces, Boilers, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Hot Water Tank, Heat Pump, Air Conditioners
Installation, Repair, Service on all Gas Appliances, Furnace, Boiler, Hot Water Tank, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Air Conditioning and Heat pump, HVAC, Gas Line
American Standard, Rheem, Napoleon Fireplace, Navien, Viessmann, Super Hot, Laars, Bradford White, Montigo Fireplace, Lennox, Bryant, Carrier
Gas, Heating, Sheet Metal, Plumbing.