Aubuchon Hardware

Reviews for Aubuchon Hardware

katric
katric

house paint

needed an abundance of house paint for a remodeling project. they offered a good selection and helped with a big order.we must have purchased 5 or 6 gallons. they gave us a great deal for the quantity we bought but helped us to get the exact colors we wanted. the paint has lasted so long and is still vibrant.

kurt allen
kurt allen

dustbuster

Looked for a dustbuster. They had two types, and I purchased the better of the two. Selection was kind of limited. I made a decision to buy the better of the two because it was more powerful and more volts. Shopped at one other location prior and none were available there, so they were at Aubuchon so I purchased.

Tim from Greenfield
Tim from Greenfield
2 reviews Boston, MA

Batteries, screwdrivers, plastic window coverings, etc.

Every time I go in there, I buy something that only costs a few dollars and I'm treated as though I'm an important customer. I like the staff there. It has an okay selection, even though it's not a major supplier like Home Depot.

Sonia Lindop
Sonia Lindop

tools and joint compound

I took the wallpaper out and fixed the wall--I had to fix holes. It's an old house. I covered the holes with joint compound. I bought the items at Aubuchon--they were very helpful, friendly young guys. They don't have a wide variety, though.

Paul Hake in Greenfield
Paul Hake in Greenfield

Key Duplication

For such a simple thing that I needed done, the staff at Aubuchon Hardware was very helpful and patient with me when asked for way more duplications than they are probably used to doing. I rent a large office space with about 15 locked doors and needed duplicates made for each. They were kind enough to keep the keys orgnized and labeled and were very friendly through the entire 30 minute ordeal!