Homewise Innovations Corp.

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Homewise Innovations Corp.

Reviews for Homewise Innovations Corp.

Robert
Robert

3rd Floor Renovation

Sylvio at RenoKrew was amazing. By far, the easiest contractor to communicate with. His response times were excellent, regardless of whether I was sending an email, a text or calling him. He was always responsive, and always a pleasure to speak with.

The process of quoting the job was painless, and everything adhered to the original budget. No surprises. Sylvio helped us with every little detail throughout the entire project, and was more than accommodating with scheduling on-site meetings, arranging payments, and ensuring the job was completed successfully.

I am extremely satisfied with RenoKrew and already am setting up a 2nd job. Thank you Sylvio.

You were a pleasure to work for !!

Kitchen and bath

Great group of people to work with. Professional, clean, get the job done right.

My old outdated place was revitalized and now feel like im in a new home. Thank you

Sylvio S

Claudio F.
Claudio F.

Renoations

Very professional and satisfying customer service. Could have not asked for a better Contractor. Very pleased with the outcome of their work.

Thank you sir .
Was a pleasure to work with you .
Homewise

Discerning renovator in Toronto
Discerning renovator in Toronto

Superb, professional work

We needed to replace a 30+-year-old fence and two gates in our back garden. We also wanted to add a lattice divider for aesthetic reasons, and a handrail to accommodate a senior who likes to garden. After several negative experiences with a company that did some odd jobs around the house, we were nervous about assigning this major job to an unknown company. I was referred to Silvio through a friend of a friend who works in the construction industry and after meeting with him to discuss the work, I decided to go ahead with Homewise. The Homewise team showed up when promised. They appeared each day on time and when they were unable to work due to rain, snow and ice, Silvio contacted me to let me know, which was greatly appreciated. Their work was outstanding. They pulled everything down and removed it from the premises. They rebuilt everything, consulting along the way to ensure it met with our approval. I designed a special removable fence/handrail, which allows greater access to the garden when needed, which the carpenter constructed. The work was done professionally and thoughtfully. The builders are highly skilled and polite, very chilled out and pleasant -- so despite the level of activity surrounding the work, it did not feel like a home invasion to have them around. We served coffee and cookies each day, which they took outside, but then returned the pot and dishes at the end of the day as they checked in to ensure all was OK with the work before leaving. Another positive was that we did not feel any condescension from the workers, which can happen in some circumstances. In fact, our neighbor was difficult and refusing to pay anything for the fence, but making demands. Instead of speaking to me, he spoke to the Homewise team, which was weird of him, but they took it in stride, negotiating yet not inflaming the situation. They took care of all the details. We appreciated the care they took with hanging the gates properly, adjusting to ensure they are straight. and the final touch ups. Now we are just waiting for the flowers to bloom again in the garden.

WOW .. you have just made my day
It's because of reactions like yours that I do what I do and love doing it .
You were one of the nicest client I've ever had the pleasure of working for .
Your hospitality was exceptional.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart..
Sylvio S.

JR
JR

New Home Construction

We built our new home from scratch. Working with Silvio Santos from Homewise has been the best of my experiences, I am very impressed with his project management skills. He brought together the best possible ideas and executed them in the best possible ways to save us money. He is knowledgeable and experienced in new home construction. He carried our project very responsibly and worked diligently. We will be using Homewise again to re-do our cottage.

It was a pleasure working for you.
I'm very thankful for your business and look forward to working with you again

Best,
Sylvio S
Project manager

Marie
Marie

Kitchen Renovation

My experience with Sylvio and his entire company was phenomenal. They put all efforts in making my dream kitchen come to life. From the initial consultation, and throughout the course of the construction, Sylvio displayed a high level of professionalism, experience, dedication and commitment. Every worker was respectful, clean, and pleasant. Lui who is Head of Crew was so honest, knowledgeable and he paid attention to detail. He took special care, just as if it were his own. The finished product exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier cooking in my new kitchen! Homewise was the best decision I made and will recommend Homewise to my friends and family.

You were a real pleasure to work for
You were very hospitable, the guys still talk about you and your coffee.. lol..

john.timeconsulting
john.timeconsulting

New kitchen

Sylvio and his crew did an excellent job on a kitchen job for me. They were prompt, professional and reliable.

Great working with you !!

Frank
Frank

Basement Renovation

Great work and excellent quality/craftsmanship. Punctual, on time and on budget. Would definitely recommend.

It was a pleasure to work for you

johncallaghan
johncallaghan

Kitchen renovation

The work was completed as per the schedule and the trades that we had do the work where extremely professional.
Sylvio went above and beyond to resolve any and all issues(we didnt have any that are worth mentioning)
A special thank you goes out to Louis, always a positve attitude and made sure we where satisfied with work.

It was a pleasure to work for you.

More about Homewise Innovations Corp.

Welcome to Homewise Innovations Corp. We are a General Contractor specializing in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms. A contractor’s word is his most valuable asset. No one understands the significance of that better than Homewise Innovations highly respected Project Managers and Trade professionals who share a host of complementary skills between them. It’s also the result of their shared belief that good construction requires a transparent process, professional management style, and above all, superior service delivered on time and on budget.
The first priority of Homewise Innovations is client satisfaction – and they deliver every time.