Homewise Innovations Corp.

Mississauga ON L5B 3X3
Homewise Innovations Corp.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Homewise Innovations Corp.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with Sylvio and his team has been great, they were extremely accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in their efficiency, quality of work and customer service. The project was successful and we could not be more pleased with the friendly work environment and the overall outcome! We look forward to working with Homewise Innovations again in the future.

Look forward to working with you again in the future

Best,

Olivia
Olivia

Bathroom Renovations

We hired Homewise Innovations in the fall of 2019 to do a complete renovation of our main bathroom in our 50-year-old house.
We met with Sylvio a few times before work began to discuss our needs and present a design. Sylvio’s team installed tarps located outside our bathroom threshold and tarped our entire staircase and hallway to protect our flooring from any damage. The demolition team was efficient and completed their work within a couple of days and hauled the debris away.
The demo team left our home always clean and tidy.

Sylvio stepped us through the whole process and he was very responsive to our questions that arose during construction. Using Sylvio’s expertise and contacts with the suppliers for fixtures and tiles, it provided us with great comfort that the job was progressing well.
We were extremely satisfied with the quality of the products and the installation of the fixtures, as well as all the tiles. We did run into an issue when the tile we had selected was not available, but we had secondary choices that worked really well and we are very happy with the end result of our bathroom. It is the most solid room in our house with new studs, insulation, drywall and tiling.
Renovation is no easy process. It can take longer than expected and there are always a few bumps along the way, but we are extremely happy with Homewise Innovations and the workmanship they provided. We completely love our new bathroom. We will contact Sylvio for our next renovation for our kitchen!

I was a real pleasure to work with you and your family
Look forward to dealing with you again in the future

Best,
Team Homewise

Brian C.
Brian C.

Wall cladding and insulation

Very good job done at the right price. Good people with good expertise. Well satisfied.

We appreciate you and your business

emily.m
emily.m

New doors and windows and heated tile floor in an old house

Overall, I was very pleased with this project. Despite the limitations of a small project, Sylvio was super attentive and quick coordinating the skilled members of his team. The reno was done quickly and the team demonstrated expertise and dispersed any of the problems that arose from the age of the house. I was impressed with all the team members and found everyone lovely to deal with and hope to work with them again.

I will share your kind words with the rest of team
You were wonderful to deal with and I too look forward to working with you again.
I hope you enjoy your gorgeous, warm sunroom and bright and beautiful kitchen.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if any touch ups are required.

Sylvio Santos

Deb a.
Deb a.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Main Floor Renovation including kitchen and staircase

We can’t say enough about the positive experience with Silvio and his team from the initial phone call to project completion.
They exceeded our expectations guiding us through an entire main floor gutting, design and renovation making a long awaited project a dream come true and then some.
Everyone was professional, friendly, co-operative and helpful throughout the entire process.
Excellent communication and transparency.

Many thanks for the assistance with details and concerns and respecting our budget. We love what feels like a completely new and gorgeous home and recommend Homewise Innovations to anyone!

Truth be told it took a couple of attempts on somethings to get it right. I appreciate your patience and understanding .
You were a pleasure to deal with.

Shervin in Mississauga
Shervin in Mississauga

Full basement reno

Basement needed a complete reno. Sylvio had gone over all my available options and really made the process easy as I have not had too many good experiences in the past regarding renos/repairs. He was able to go through my design and really make it come to life. I was worried about starting a reno during this weather but sylvio assured me that everything would go smoothly and wow was he right! Everything came out exactly as i imagined and in record time. I would highly recommend Sylvio and his team to anyone looking to renovate, his work speaks for itself. 10/10

I wish share your kind words with the team
It was a pleasure to work with you

Arash V in Mississauga
Arash V in Mississauga

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

When I got in touch with Sylvio, I did not anticipate the warm and pleasant experience that was ahead of me. He was thoroughly educated, and well-rounded in his craft. These guys were able to transform my kitchen and 2 bathrooms through transparent and meticulous planning, a wonderful design know-how, and most importantly an organized team. They introduced me to numerous products from different suppliers that I had never before heard of. I have tremendous respect for their professionalism, their contacts with suppliers and trades-people, and their constant supervision on site. Definitely recommend them to anyone who’s looking.

Hi Arash
A big thank you to you and your family

John Graham in Toronto
John Graham in Toronto

Full Kitchen Reno

Approached Sylvio to see about a kitchen renovation and he immediately made available to us. Sylvio was AMAZING in helping us choose all of our finishing, cupboard options, kitchen design etc.
From the start everyone has been incredible with communication/answering emails etc. It is beyond beautiful!

It was fun working with you .

Mark in East York
Mark in East York

House addition

Homewise and their crews were very professional from the initial meeting right up to completion. The walked us through the entire process from picking colours to appliances and everything in between. All with keeping the budget in mind. Would recommend them to anyone looking for their types of expertise

Thank you also for doing your share of the work and the wonderful hospitality you showed us .
Anything you need feel free to call us

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Flat Roof Work

This is a highly professional company. We had a roof leak in our new home and Sylvio and team took great care of us! They did a temporary repair immediately! We were and are so grateful for that.

Moreover, Sylvio was lovely to work with. Sylvio and the team were highly knowledgeable about flat roofs. They were reliable, excellent at communicating with us, and completed the work in a timely fashion.

Couldn't have asked for more! Would definitely use Homewise Innovations again in future!

Much appreciated

More about Homewise Innovations Corp.

Welcome to Homewise Innovations Corp. We are a General Contractor specializing in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms. A contractor’s word is his most valuable asset. No one understands the significance of that better than Homewise Innovations highly respected Project Managers and Trade professionals who share a host of complementary skills between them. It’s also the result of their shared belief that good construction requires a transparent process, professional management style, and above all, superior service delivered on time and on budget.
The first priority of Homewise Innovations is client satisfaction – and they deliver every time.