Homewise Innovations Corp.

Mississauga ON L5B 3X3
Homewise Innovations Corp.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Homewise Innovations Corp.

Viv
Viv

Coffee cabinet, laundry room cabintery

Perfect cabinets added in laundry room, stacked washer-dryer cabinet, broom closet, new cabinets added as coffee nook in kitchen

It was a pleasure to work for you

Andrew
Andrew

Bathroom Renovation

Sylvio and his crew where very easy to deal with, they where clean and professional. Sylvio always had great ideas and also made sure that everything turned out perfect. The is the 2nd time using him for a project, and we will definitely use him again in the future!

I look forward to working with you again
Happy holidays

bradwgpeck
bradwgpeck

Flooring

I'm very pleased with the quality of work completed. It was done in a quick and professional manor. The installers were very polite and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for the fantastic work.

Happy holidays

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard Renewal

when my partner and i bought our home we knew it was the perfect place for us - only problem being it had no backyard. the full size garage at the back of the property ate up the majority of the space, while the awkward deck and uneven landscaping made the reminder virtually unusable.

Enter: Homewise Innovation Solutions.

from the first day we met Sylvio, we knew we shared the same vision and were in great hands. The crew moved quickly to completely transform the backyard. After reducing the footprint of the garage and finishing the fascia in cedar, installing new fencing around the perimeter of the yard, and a building great bid deck for summer get-togethers, our backyard looks unrecognizable. the crew worked quickly and diligently and were a pleasure to interact with.

would highly recommend Homewise, and look forward to working with Sylvio on future projects.

I want to thank you for your patience and hospitality
You are the kind of client I live to please .
As always if you need anything we are a phone call away

Best,
Sylvio S

Mick
Mick

Kitchen and Washroom renovation

Entire demo and rebuild of my condominium suites washroom and kitchen. Took out the entire builder installed material and created a brand new, fresh look. Custom built cabinetry, natural stone countertop and maximizing the space available.

It was a real pleasure working with you
Thank you very much for the opportunity
Look forward to future business with you my friend !!

Best,
Sylvio S

Cidalia
Cidalia

Backyard Renovations

I wanted to transform my high maintenance backyard to place where I could unwind during our short summer months. I had a vision but didn't know where to start.
I Contacted Homewise and Sylvio called me back right away. During our appointment Sylvio patiently listened to my many wishes, he provided me with suggestions and was very clear of the processes and costs. During the development Sylvio took the time to make sure I was happy, and well informed of the ongoing stages. I was so impressed on how organized things were, it put my mind at ease. Jonathan and his crew were so respectful, clean, professional and very considerate of my needs.
Today I have the most stunning lavish backyard, it is picture perfect, it exceeded my vision. I want to thank Sylvio for beautiful work, his recommendations, he truly has “eye for detail”. It is without a doubt that I will continue to do business with Homewise and highly recommend them for all your renovation/landscape needs! Sincerely Cidalia

Your hospitality was exceptional

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Remove 3 fence post and replace

I called around for quotes to do a small job got some outrageous quotes! Posted what I wanted done on homestars Sylvio was the only one who replied explained what I needed done he quoted a reasonable amount. I informed him what my days off were in less then a week Sylvio sent his men this morning..... the job's done. Paulo and his crew were awesome polite cleaned up when done. Would highly recommend Homewise Innovations
Regards Grace

We appreciate your business

arogers
arogers

House Reno and Hardscape

Sylvio , Jonathon and Mario are a fantastic team. The whole team is very professional, responsive and skilled. I am very very pleased with the experience . The response to the work has been really positive. These guy are good !!!

Raquel
Raquel

Reno

Amazing work , very Professional and clean
Punctual , great ideas , and most important
Done the work on time

Thank you so much !!
It was a real pleasure to work with you.

More about Homewise Innovations Corp.

Welcome to Homewise Innovations Corp. We are a General Contractor specializing in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms. A contractor’s word is his most valuable asset. No one understands the significance of that better than Homewise Innovations highly respected Project Managers and Trade professionals who share a host of complementary skills between them. It’s also the result of their shared belief that good construction requires a transparent process, professional management style, and above all, superior service delivered on time and on budget.
The first priority of Homewise Innovations is client satisfaction – and they deliver every time.