Homewise Innovations Corp.

Reviews for Homewise Innovations Corp.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard Renewal

when my partner and i bought our home we knew it was the perfect place for us - only problem being it had no backyard. the full size garage at the back of the property ate up the majority of the space, while the awkward deck and uneven landscaping made the reminder virtually unusable.

Enter: Homewise Innovation Solutions.

from the first day we met Sylvio, we knew we shared the same vision and were in great hands. The crew moved quickly to completely transform the backyard. After reducing the footprint of the garage and finishing the fascia in cedar, installing new fencing around the perimeter of the yard, and a building great bid deck for summer get-togethers, our backyard looks unrecognizable. the crew worked quickly and diligently and were a pleasure to interact with.

would highly recommend Homewise, and look forward to working with Sylvio on future projects.

I want to thank you for your patience and hospitality
You are the kind of client I live to please .
As always if you need anything we are a phone call away

Best,

Mick
Mick

Kitchen and Washroom renovation

Entire demo and rebuild of my condominium suites washroom and kitchen. Took out the entire builder installed material and created a brand new, fresh look. Custom built cabinetry, natural stone countertop and maximizing the space available.

It was a real pleasure working with you
Thank you very much for the opportunity
Look forward to future business with you my friend !!

Best,

Cidalia
Cidalia

Backyard Renovations

I wanted to transform my high maintenance backyard to place where I could unwind during our short summer months. I had a vision but didn't know where to start.
I Contacted Homewise and Sylvio called me back right away. During our appointment Sylvio patiently listened to my many wishes, he provided me with suggestions and was very clear of the processes and costs. During the development Sylvio took the time to make sure I was happy, and well informed of the ongoing stages. I was so impressed on how organized things were, it put my mind at ease. Jonathan and his crew were so respectful, clean, professional and very considerate of my needs.
Today I have the most stunning lavish backyard, it is picture perfect, it exceeded my vision. I want to thank Sylvio for beautiful work, his recommendations, he truly has “eye for detail”. It is without a doubt that I will continue to do business with Homewise and highly recommend them for all your renovation/landscape needs! Sincerely Cidalia

Your hospitality was exceptional

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Remove 3 fence post and replace

I called around for quotes to do a small job got some outrageous quotes! Posted what I wanted done on homestars Sylvio was the only one who replied explained what I needed done he quoted a reasonable amount. I informed him what my days off were in less then a week Sylvio sent his men this morning..... the job's done. Paulo and his crew were awesome polite cleaned up when done. Would highly recommend Homewise Innovations
Regards Grace

We appreciate your business

arogers
arogers

House Reno and Hardscape

Sylvio , Jonathon and Mario are a fantastic team. The whole team is very professional, responsive and skilled. I am very very pleased with the experience . The response to the work has been really positive. These guy are good !!!

Raquel
Raquel
2 reviews Brossard, QC

Reno

Amazing work , very Professional and clean
Punctual , great ideas , and most important
Done the work on time

Thank you so much !!
It was a real pleasure to work with you.

Robert
Robert

3rd Floor Renovation

Sylvio at RenoKrew was amazing. By far, the easiest contractor to communicate with. His response times were excellent, regardless of whether I was sending an email, a text or calling him. He was always responsive, and always a pleasure to speak with.

The process of quoting the job was painless, and everything adhered to the original budget. No surprises. Sylvio helped us with every little detail throughout the entire project, and was more than accommodating with scheduling on-site meetings, arranging payments, and ensuring the job was completed successfully.

I am extremely satisfied with RenoKrew and already am setting up a 2nd job. Thank you Sylvio.

You were a pleasure to work for !!

Kitchen and bath

Great group of people to work with. Professional, clean, get the job done right.

My old outdated place was revitalized and now feel like im in a new home. Thank you

Claudio F.
Claudio F.

Renoations

Very professional and satisfying customer service. Could have not asked for a better Contractor. Very pleased with the outcome of their work.

Thank you sir .
Was a pleasure to work with you .
Homewise

Discerning renovator in Toronto
Discerning renovator in Toronto

Superb, professional work

6478820305
Mississauga
L5B 3X3

We needed to replace a 30+-year-old fence and two gates in our back garden. We also wanted to add a lattice divider for aesthetic reasons, and a handrail to accommodate a senior who likes to garden. After several negative experiences with a company that did some odd jobs around the house, we were nervous about assigning this major job to an unknown company. I was referred to Silvio through a friend of a friend who works in the construction industry and after meeting with him to discuss the work, I decided to go ahead with Homewise. The Homewise team showed up when promised. They appeared each day on time and when they were unable to work due to rain, snow and ice, Silvio contacted me to let me know, which was greatly appreciated. Their work was outstanding. They pulled everything down and removed it from the premises. They rebuilt everything, consulting along the way to ensure it met with our approval. I designed a special removable fence/handrail, which allows greater access to the garden when needed, which the carpenter constructed. The work was done professionally and thoughtfully. The builders are highly skilled and polite, very chilled out and pleasant -- so despite the level of activity surrounding the work, it did not feel like a home invasion to have them around. We served coffee and cookies each day, which they took outside, but then returned the pot and dishes at the end of the day as they checked in to ensure all was OK with the work before leaving. Another positive was that we did not feel any condescension from the workers, which can happen in some circumstances. In fact, our neighbor was difficult and refusing to pay anything for the fence, but making demands. Instead of speaking to me, he spoke to the Homewise team, which was weird of him, but they took it in stride, negotiating yet not inflaming the situation. They took care of all the details. We appreciated the care they took with hanging the gates properly, adjusting to ensure they are straight. and the final touch ups. Now we are just waiting for the flowers to bloom again in the garden.

WOW .. you have just made my day
It's because of reactions like yours that I do what I do and love doing it .
You were one of the nicest client I've ever had the pleasure of working for .
Your hospitality was exceptional.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart..
Sylvio S.

More about Homewise Innovations Corp.

Welcome to Homewise Innovations Corp. We are a General Contractor specializing in Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms. A contractor’s word is his most valuable asset. No one understands the significance of that better than Homewise Innovations highly respected Project Managers and Trade professionals who share a host of complementary skills between them. It’s also the result of their shared belief that good construction requires a transparent process, professional management style, and above all, superior service delivered on time and on budget.
The first priority of Homewise Innovations is client satisfaction – and they deliver every time.