CST Roofing

Chris on Concord
Chris on Concord

Synthetic slate roof installation

CST Roofing

I had been looking into having a synthetic slate roof installed on our home for over a year. I had done lots of research on the internet. Most contractors that I had spoke to either knew nothing of the products or tried to dissuade me from going in this direction. Geoff of CST roofing was referred to me by on of the distributors just as I was about to give up on my dream. Geoff was the first contractor who I could actually have a conversation with on the topic. He knew the pros and cons of the different products. Except for the delayed start of the project due to backorder problems with the distributor our project was completed within the timeframe and cost agreed upon. Everything was hand nailed and looks beautiful.