GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
905-884-9203
Serving the GTA
M6P1W4

We are retired and spend the winter away in the sunny south. When we returned on a Friday evening I noted evidence of mice. Understandably I was freaked out and did not want to unpack or go grocery shopping for food until the problem was taken care of. I called GTA Wildlife and the call was immediately picked up by Kevin who was out of town with his wife and daughter at a university orientation day. At first he told me that he would not be able to come until Monday but when he realized I was quite distraught he said he would get back in time to service our house, which he did and although only a few days have passed since there has not been any more evidence of mice. Thank you Kevin.

Great people make the greatest customers. This is a wonderful Lady highly educated, refined and sophisticated. Pure Class. I don't meet individuals such as this every day. It is true if at all possible our goal to meet and exceed the expectations of each customer. If you are looking for a company who is responsible, experienced, and ready to respond quickly. GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. Is a good choice. Our reputation is counting on it. Thanks Kevin.