Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort  >  New furnace, AC install for a new customore
roset55 in Brampton
roset55 in Brampton

New furnace, AC install for a new customore

After buying an 18 year old townhouse, I have been very busy with catching up on maintenance projects that the previous owner neglected and the furnace "repair" had been on this long list. I had Reliance and it's competitor, in the home for assessments and telling me about their programs for rentals and purchase. I chose Reliance after much consideration as their protection plan and 7 yr term made better sense. The installation of the units went very well and I was very pleased by the work of the 2 men and their ability to answer my questions. However, a hiccup came days later when a manufacturer's part started to cause problems. I was pleased with the work and knowledge of technicians, Rob and Gabriel who worked to remedy the situation. I am pleased to say all is working and I feel confident to call this company again if there were any other problems that arise with system.

Thanks for taking the time to share. We value this feedback and will share it with the team. Kind regards- Cait