Frontier Sales Furniture - No Longer In Business

Furniture
3313 & 3198 Danforth Ave. Toronto ON M1L 1B8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Scarborough Junction  >  Frontier Sales Furniture - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Frontier Sales Furniture - No Longer In Business

Henry from Scarborough
Henry from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

furniture/decorative items

I am a design consultant. I love this store. They always have many unique items at great prices. I recently got a contemporary side table for $45.... saw the same in a big name store for $238!! I know that many staging companies shop here....so if you see something you like, you better grab it!

Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

Gently used home furniture, lighting, art

I bought a beautiful dining buffet side table. I like to stop in here every once in a while because you would be very surprised what you will find! They have some really nice things. Some of their items are very overpriced for used items, but there are also some really good deals. This isn't your typical second hand store, so make sure to stop by.

Brenda, Toronto homeowner
Brenda, Toronto homeowner

Beautiful dining room table ruined by sloppy delivery

Although the store has some tacky and ugly stuff, you can also find some great deals on good quality furniture. However, be careful if you use their delivery service. I bought a beautiful dining room table, but it was damaged by their delivery guys. There were two gouges in the table top which I did not see until after the delivery guys had left. (I was so excited by the delivery that I forgot to check it over before accepting delivery. Also I did not anticipate that they would be so careless to put deep gouges in it.) I called the store and left a message; the owner did call me back and agreed to give me a credit for $50.

Review has 1 previous version

We actually tried to call several times but there is no answering machine or voice mail on the phone number we have on file. We also offered to have the table repaired free if charge. We have amazing hard working movers who are very careful. Customer service and customer satisfaction is of the upmost importance to our company. We are a family owned and operated small business who care deeply about our customers needs!

PETE IN TORONTO
PETE IN TORONTO
1 review Scarborough, ON

dining suite

Found a vintage teak table with 6 chairs and matching buffet all for only $650.00! Condition was perfect. Saved so much I ended up buying a chrome bar cart for $85. and a Royal Doulton figurine for my mom - she was shopping with me. Staff was fantastic and so was Frontier's delivery service. Easily the best shopping experience I've had and highly recommend them to anyone!

More about Frontier Sales Furniture - No Longer In Business

Buying and selling quality new and used furniture from across the GTA for over 25 years. Modern trends, Mid Century, Antiques we buy and sell it all. We 2 stores and over 15000 square feet of showroom space. Think Frontier first! ! !