Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
325 WESTON ROAD UNIT 4 A Toronto ON M6N
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in York  >  Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

Reviews for Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

Victor in Mississauga
Victor in Mississauga

Remove existing single back door and raise the existing cement sill and install a new back door plus a screen door.

Toby and his staff provided prompt and excellent work to raise the existing cement sill and install the two doors. All calls were returned promptly and work was completed on schedule. Minor installation issues were dealt with right away and professionally.
Excellent company to deal with.

lvanz in Toronto
lvanz in Toronto

New Front Door

I wanted to take the time to write this review for Bayview Windows and Doors, and to tell everyone how impressed I am with this company and the work they deliver. I met with Toby about 6 weeks ago to discuss a new front door, and I immediately knew I was dealing with someone who took pride in his company and his work. He provided me with options on door and within a day, came back to me with an estimate. My wife and I were happy with the price so we decided to go ahead with the purchase. Toby advise the door would take approximately 5 weeks to have made, and then he would call to book an install date. True to his word, 5 weeks later he called to tell me the door was ready and a week later, we had it installed. His installer, Ronaldo, was fantastic and the outcome surpassed our expectations by a mile. Thank you Toby and Ronaldo!

Thanks, your review is very humbling. Hopefully we can help with your next project

Nan from Thornhill
Nan from Thornhill

Window installation

I am a very picky customer. I feel so lucky and happy to know and choose bayview windows &doors to change my 26 windows and patio door. Their job is excellent and I am very impressed by their professional work. Toby is a nice guy,he is very friendly. Victor is an export who has more than 30 years experience for window installation. Now all the windows have been finished,all my friends and neighbours like our new windows. I highly recommend this company, choose them,trust them and enjoy your new windows. All the best for bayview windows & doors.

Des from North York
Des from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Replaced Casement Window Hardware

Casement window hardware was broken and Toby was able to replace the hardware for a fraction of the cost of a new window. Toby was very knowledgeable and pleasant. He responded to my query and was upfront about the cost. I didn't even know that someone could provide this service in Toronto and I am really glad that I "lucked" into finding Bayview and Doors for this. Thank you very much Toby!

Sandra in York
Sandra in York
7 reviews YORK, ON

Ordered Windows

Just orered windows through them. They showed up on time as they scheduled and walked us through the whole process and cost in detail. Very Happy with the service and product.

Tommy D in Thornhill
Tommy D in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Repair and replace casement window mechanisms

I have several casement windows in my home and over time the mechanisms to crank the windows open and closed all seem to break down. I have found it very difficult to find anyone who is interested in doing this type of repair. Most window companies are more interested in selling you new windows. In the past I used a handyman to make these repairs but the problems seem to re-occur. As a result I hunted around for someone new when three more mechanisms went kaput.

I found someone advertising casement window repairs on kijiji of all places. I called the number and promptly received a call back from Toby of Bayview Windows and Doors. He came out the next day, immediately fixed one of the them and explained why the other two had to be replaced. He came back a few days later as he said he would with the replacements and installed them at what I thought to be a very reasonable price based on past experience.

Toby was professional, courteous and friendly. Given the service I received for this small job, he will be the first person I will call if I need a larger job done or any job at all that involves the repair or replacement of windows or doors.

Sabrina at Bedford Park
Sabrina at Bedford Park

windows and vinyl siding

Toby was very patient with the changes we kept making He came back several times to our old house to remeasure, as we discovered new windows and new issues. The windows came on time and were installed well. We also got vinyl siding that was incorporated well with the new windows. Excellent service from Bayview!

Brenda A in Richmond Hill
Brenda A in Richmond Hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Replace Windows and Patio Doors

Bayview Windows and Doors replaced 6 large windows, brick to brick, and a patio door with built in blinds. The quality of the work was excellent and their customer service exemplary. We will continue to use them.

hi brenda, thank you so much for your review we will get you the touch up paint asap.

regards,

Toby Medeiros

olmy
olmy

New window

I am doing a renovation on the main floor of my house including putting in a 60 by 40 inch window. I felt up to the challenge of doing it myself but was hoping to find someone to buy the window from who could bend the aluminum flashing I would need to finish the exterior of the window and who might offer a few tips on the installation. I was naive. Lots of companies were willing to sell me the window but no one was willing to offer advice (or were even able to provide it, as at most places you deal with salesmen with no knowledge of installation) and no one was willing to take 10 minutes to bend the flashing I needed.

Luckily, I ended up deciding on a Northstar Window and one of the dealers in Toronto was Bayview. I called Toby, and even though he was very busy, he took the time to answer all my questions and was happy to bend the flashing for me. After installing the window, I realized I needed a bit more flashing and Toby, again, was only too happy to meet me at his shop after he had been installing all day and stayed to bend me the few extra pieces I needed. There is little profit in doing this menial work, hence why most guys won't waste their time doing it for a do it yourselfer. There's more money to be made elsewhere. Toby seems to be someone who always takes the time to make sure his customers are happy. I wish there were more companies like this out there. I will never buy a window or door anywhere else.

More about Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

With over 35 years experience in window & door installation, Toronto`s Bayview Windows and Doors are recognized by homeowners, renovators, architects and builders alike as one of the leading Installers of highly crafted windows and door systems.