Furniture

Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

Purchase Washer

UNITED STATES

This is a great place to buy appliances. I purchased a washer from them and the service was wonderful. MCM always has knowledgeable sales people and the selection is great. I was even able to get the product delivered and set up as part of the service.

Stephen Paul
Stephen Paul
10 reviews Boston, MA

bedroom set

UNITED STATES

I went to buy a bedroom set at MCM and they walked me around and helped me decide what I needed. MCM showed me their selection and helped me find something in my price range. MCM went out of their way to finance it for me. Delivery and setup was on time,professional, and neat and clean.

MLB
MLB
35 reviews Boston, MA

washer and dryer

We went to buy a new washer and dryer when our current ones has computer chip problems. The salesperson at MCM showed us all the different kinds of washers and dryers and explained the difference between front loaders, stackables, and European waser/dryers in one machine. We bought an Amana washer and dryer set and the delivery was smooth and simple.

Denny
Denny
15 reviews Boston, MA

mattress

UNITED STATES

We needed to buy a double mattress for our spare bedroom. We went to other furniture stores in Fitchburg and even Worcester, but couldn't find anything of good quality in our price range. MCM's salesperson showed us around, suggested various kinds of mattress (futon, memory foam, etc.) and finally helped us decide on a cheap mattress that would still be comfortable.