Kamel Hassan's Furniture

Reviews for Kamel Hassan's Furniture

MBZ in Amherst
MBZ in Amherst

Sofabed purchase

Kamel Hassan's furniture is located on the same street as my husband's old college. When we returned to the area, we chose the store because he'd driven past it 1,000 times but had never gone in. We went in and to our surprise found a full-service furniture store with excellent selections. We ordered a couch and the service person helped us to find pillows that matched, and special ordered.

Lassie
Lassie
17 reviews Boston, MA

Low-key sales staff - quality furniture

I have purchased a mattress, two chairs, and a sofa from Kamel Hassan. The staff is extraordinarily helpful without being pushy. They were particularly helpful when I needed a sofa with specific measurements. They found me the PERFECT couch that met my needs, and it was comfortable, well-made, and attractive. Sample fabrics abound, and the furniture is high quality, made in the USA. The best part is the price, which is very totally reasonable (not overly inflated, like so many furniture stores). In addition, if you live in Amherst, delivery is free and the delivery men are polite and professional.