Boston Interiors

Golden Hudson
Golden Hudson
8 reviews Boston, MA

bought a desk

I was shopping for a small desk for a couple of months. Most were way too large and the wrong style. I found a great small desk at Boston Interiors. The sales associate who helped me was fantastic.
I learned while I was there admiring the end tables that they have a HUGE catalog of things they don't carry in their stores. I like Boston Interiors because they carry furniture that fits in smaller spaces. Furniture stores these days seem to cater to those looking to fill HUGE rooms. This catalog had even more!
I will surely be back for another round.

J-Dawg, Arlington
J-Dawg, Arlington
1 review Boston, MA

Living & Dining room furniture

Furniture arrived on-time, was delivered in good condition and delivery staff was friendly and quickly setup table and positioned sofa. Many friends liked our sitting chair so much they went to purchase for themselves as well. Only initial issue was "distressed" table was extremely distressed, and Boston Interiors swapped it out for us for one to our satisfaction. Overall a great furniture experience.

Steve in Malden
Steve in Malden
1 review Boston, MA

Conrad Chair, Geneva Sofa, Barrett Cocktail Bench

My wife and I bought a Conrad Chair, Geneva Sofa, and Barrett Cocktail Bench from Boston Interiors at Brookline Village. The furniture looks gorgeous in our home, and we can tell the furniture will give us years of service.

We had done a lot of shopping around in the Boston area and were very impressed with the quality of the furniture at Boston Interiors. There were so many beautiful pieces of furniture, it was hard to choose! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive, and the delivery of the furniture went without a hitch. (We were also impressed with the kind attitude and professionalism of the delivery team.) My wife and I will definitely buy again from this Boston Interiors at Brookline Village, and we definitely recommend it to others.