B & H Carpet Sales And Service

Carpet & Rug Retailers
41 Elizabeth Street Brighton ON
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Brighton  >  B & H Carpet Sales And Service

Review for B & H Carpet Sales And Service

Diane from Glen Miller
Diane from Glen Miller

new laminate and ceramic tile flooring

My carpet was so old, it was hand-stitched at the seams and B & H Carpet Sales and Service removed it and replaced it with beautiful laminate. They then returned to put ceramic flooring in my kitchen. Both jobs were done with minimal disruption to my household and their attention to detail has created flooring that has increased the value of my home as well as improving the air quality. The girls in the sales office were tireless in their efforts to help me choose colours and let me take samples home to aid in my decision.