Airport Furniture

Denise in Heath
Denise in Heath
5 reviews Boston, MA

purchased carpeting

I purchased carpeting from Airport several years ago. I still have it now. I was very satisfied with the carpeting that I received. The people in the store were very helpful. The prices are great and there are many things to chose from. You should definitely check it out!

Erik
Erik
11 reviews Boston, MA

Dresser

Airport Furniture is located conveniently near the small-craft airport; their selection is wider than we expected, and the service people were respectful, helpful, and not at all pushy. We were able to find a dresser in our price range, and would recommend Airport Furniture to friends and family.