Furniture

JB in Attleboro
JB in Attleboro
1 review Boston, MA

Bedroom Mattress, Boxspring, Frame

I was enjoying my shopping trip, trying new beds, checking out all the accessories to go along with my new anticipated purchase. The trip to Jordan's was going fine, the salesman was nice and helpful although I forgot his name. I get to the check out after I pay for my purchase they tell me they cant deliver it for 2 weeks, not because it wasnt in stock but because they didnt have time. If i had knew that before I paid, I would have purchased my new set elsewhere. Maybe from someone who can deliver in a timely fashion. This is business right!

Mona in Stoughton
Mona in Stoughton

Computer Table

My husband and I went to the show room looking to buy furniture for our office room. We had strict budget restrictions. We found a lot of good options, but most of them are pricy. We found the one we liked at the third or fourth walkin to the store. Because we had a coupon for $100, we thought the deal we got was okay. Look for coupons before you go into the store

Joyce in Boston

Reading
MA
01867-3224
UNITED STATES

We purchased a sofa/loveseat set and a coordinating chair. When they arrived, I thought the chair was not the color I ordered. Jordan's was very courteous about this and assumed the mistake was theirs. I discovered that I had ordered the color we received (it turns out that the chair did not come in any other oolors). They did not make me feel silly about it, but were very polite.

nineteen
nineteen

New Childrens bedroom set

We were looking for a new bedroom set for our son. We visited quite a few furniture stores ,discounters included. We also shopped for this set online and Jordan's still beat their price and delivered! Sales help was great and we could not have been happier with the overall experience.

Lauren in South Boston
Lauren in South Boston
1 review Boston, MA

home furnishings

My family and I have bought numerous furnishings from Jordan's Furniture and have always been happy with the product and service! They took returns without any problems when it just wasn't right for the room.