Ethan Allen Gallery-Cabot House

SueJ
SueJ
1 review Boston, MA

two chairs

We purchased two chairs, thinking Ethan Allen would be reputable, but it has nothing but trouble. Cushions were like rocks, the most uncomfortable chairs I have ever sat in. I called my sales rep who did nothing, wanted to send a technician out. Met with manager who promised to order new cushions, but called two weeks later and told me they were giving me floor model cushions. I left there thinking they were ordering new cushions, and nothing is resolved. They now want to charge me $80 a cushion to order new cushions. The chairs are not the chair I sat on in the store, and they agreed with me. the store chair is more comfortable, and even has a firmer cushion style. the cushions also seem jammed into the fabric covering, they pop out when unzipped, and I can't zip them back up. must be why they wanted to send a technician to switch cushions. nothing but a 6 month nightmare. Not cheap chairs, either. I will never shop there again.