Designer Bath - Salem Plumbing Supply

97 River St Beverly MA 01915-4222
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Beverly  >  Designer Bath - Salem Plumbing Supply

Reviews for Designer Bath - Salem Plumbing Supply

FlowerNut, Beverly
FlowerNut, Beverly
7 reviews , MA

Bathroom remodel

Who knew that shopping for bathroom fixtures could be so much fun??? We're working on a bathroom remodel and after going to the local chain store, we decided to try Salem Plumbing Supply. My husband and I had so much fun! I never thought I'd find myself oohing and aahing over bathroom fixtures! They have a great selection of high quality stuff. The sales staff is friendly and helpful and so very patient with all of our questions.

Holly  in Lynnfield
Holly in Lynnfield
1 review Boston, MA

Bathroom Renovations

We are completely remodeling both of our bathrooms, and it took awhile to decide on the design and products for these bathrooms. My husband and I have made at least half a dozen visits to Mark in selecting and re-selecting products. Mark was patient, well-spoken, and very professional. He was also quite knowleagable about each of the products he sells. We were very satisfied with Mark and Salem Plumbing.

More about Designer Bath - Salem Plumbing Supply

SINCE 1945, DESIGNER BATH has shown customers that shopping for kitchen and bath products doesn't have to be dull. In fact, at our bright, spectacular 4, 500 square foot showroom north of Boston, it can be just as exciting as choosing new clothes, new furniture or a new restaurant to ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Beverly?