Dolphin mechanical services inc

Mississauga ON L5B 1V3
Dolphin mechanical services inc

Reviews for Dolphin mechanical services inc

Sue Roncesvalles area
Sue Roncesvalles area

HVAC AC Installation

Ahmad Mawed is an incredibly competent worker. He installed 3 Mitsubishi Mr Slim units in our house. Ahmad was punctual, professional, respectful and helpful. He and his crew cleaned up after the work was done. You could totally surmise that Ahmad has TONS OF EXPERIENCE installing ductless Air Conditioners. A month later, I had to call Ahmad back because we were having problems with our furnace. Ahmad efficiently diagnosed the problem with our furnace, which was not heating...Ahmad fixed it in record time. The charge was very reasonable - better than other companies' service calls! I would HIGHLY recommend Ahmad in a heartbeat to anyone and everyone. If I could give Dolphin Mechanical Services Inc more than 10 stars, I would!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Sue, we appreciate your five stars review.

Install air conditioner/heat pump

Dolphin showed up on time and did an efficient professional installation. Connection of the indoor and outdoor unit of the mini split was done through the attic space of the house. The inside has a very clean look and the outside is neatly installed. The entire project was completed in about 4 hours. They even vacuumed up the floor of debris created by the wall penetrations. Friendly knowledgable staff who knew their stuff and satisfied all of my expectations and needs! Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Mr. John, we appreciate you 6 stars review

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Heat pump repair

They are so professional and always on time, never late, I recommend them to my friend.

J.Vanderwater in Oakville
J.Vanderwater in Oakville

installation window ac unit

This was the second company I called from HomeStars list . The first was Bazik`s ,never kept two appts never returned calls HORRIBLE! DOLPHIN MECH my second request was excellent! He arranged to come to my apt.from Ancaster to Oakville at 8.00pm that same day! In today`s world I could not believe that kind of service and dedication to his customer ME and his own busines He arrived on time and the job was finished in 45min. to my satisfaction I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE MR. J. VANDERWATER.

Thank you so much for your great review sir,

Air Conditioner Installment

The technician came on Saturday with short notice. He took 15 minutes to install the air conditioner. He made sure it was secure and applied caulking to ensure it was sealed. I am overall very happy with his service and for a reasonable price too. Highly recommend him.

Thank you Sir you the nice comment, I'm happy to serve you

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Excellent service

Ahmed took the time to show us the problems and the causes our ductless airconditioner were having. We have 3. After having a much cheaper company come last summer who didn’t know what they were doing it was a pleasant change. Polite, considerate and thorough service. Would not hesitate to recommend. Finally someone who is experienced with the ductless air conditioners.

Thank you so much for your great comment Catherine, it's my pleasure to serve you,

Chad Macdonald in Toronto
Chad Macdonald in Toronto

Sauna

Ahmed was very professional, on time, very fair on pricing and even went out of his way to check on my furnace for me. I am very pleased with the service and because of this experience I will use home stars again.

Thank you for your great comment Sir, it was pleasure working with you

margaret in Toronto
margaret in Toronto

Window a/c installion

I would highly recommend Dolphin Mechanical Services. Excellent workmanship and a truly courteous gentleman.
The work was done in a professional manner and I am so grateful to have found Ahmed

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Window AC installation

I would highly recommend dolphin mechanical services. Ahmad was professional, on time, and exceeded my expectations. Their prices were very competitive and the overall experience was very positive. I would definitely recommend Ahmad to my friends and family.

Hello Mark, thank you for your great comment, I'm happy to served you

Friendly and efficient

Our guy was fast and friendly. Very helpful. Had everything he needed and didn't waste time! I want him again if I need service!

Thank you sir for your business with us, I'm really happy to work you,

More about Dolphin mechanical services inc

We provide a wide range of HVAC Services. I have over 20 years of experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning field. I’m involved in all my work projects, to insure the work is preformed in my own personal standards. When I’m starting a project I’m starting a relationship with ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?